1.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From WhereDoesDaddySleep:

“I edited down her Disney monologue to only the good parts.

Behold! Twelve minutes of Jen complaining about her kids.

https://rumble.com/v27iusk-jen-complaining...12-minutes.html

May Jen have the day she deserves :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...106&p=460306655

2.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From ColdOne:

E62B31DC-31D6-449B-98BF-268813C6EE99

DF66B40A-097A-46C3-A77F-3BA2ED3CFB75

3DF162C6-A44E-46A0-9812-BE4B35D30F07

5B1651CE-FE4B-4745-BBD1-A95891958A14

3.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

ezgif-4-23c4653ec3

ezgif-4-42f283cb3f

Phew! Had lots of technical difficulties getting this one up! 😬

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From ColdOne:

2991B370-AF3F-497D-8D0E-20DA1C7E4D38

5.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

Changing her diet instead of giving Donny medication for his reflex: #entry432514459

Lies to Charlotte that her lunch is almost ready, calls her whiny:#entry43448549
    which gave us this gif: #entry434248103

Charlotte wants to help her wrap, Jen says no then "This is why you film videos without your two-year-old around.": #entry436266615

Fees the kids protein powder so she doesn't have to cook meat for them: #entry445891910

salty about Charlotte's Zelda halloween costume:#entry447947916

This gif is from the first day she sent Donny to the SK - also their first wedding anniversary separated: https://media.giphy.com/media/UgIQIED4JMYqnZLa2n/giphy.gif
    Also this one: https://media.giphy.com/media/ifC6yfnMi8HHKXoCon/giphy.gif

Last but not least - waits for Charlotte to bring up that Don moved out: https://media.giphy.com/media/vOFBGcV03AVqYJb0XG/giphy.gif

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 1/29/2023, 09:08 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The 1% @ 7/2/2022, 08:24 AM) 
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JEN AS A MOTHER IS IN THIS Q/A FROM HER RECENT VIDEO 07/01/2022 BELOW:

Question:

"How do you plan/execute meals and snacks for your kids, especially during the Summer? How do you keep it creative or change it up?"

Jen's Answer (direct quote):

"I... don't. I don't keep it creative and I don't change it up because... we're just in a very picky phase and I just got tired of railing against it. I do try to introduce new foods to them every once in a while but I also lean into the things that I know are tried and true and, like I said, we're spending a lot more time outside, which involves me which means I have less time to cook and prep and so we're eating a lot more kind of quicker things, easier things I can rely on that I know they will eat, that I can make very quickly. I'm sure somebody, many people could argue that I'm doing them a disservice by not forcing them to eat elaborately cooked meals that I know they will... not eat? But... I... I just... I... this is not where I... That's not a battle I choose. Suuure (sigh) I could (sigh) be "better", I suppose, by somebody's standards in this arena but I just don't... I don't... I don't care enough... I don't.

To me, that's not the most important thing to put my energy into, the most important thing I think of, and again, I'm gonna kinda harp back to sharing custody and you know, I only have my kids... I don't have my kids all the time and so what I really lean into is my time spent with them and if I had aaall that time I spent planning and executing meals that I... (shrug/eyeroll) especially ones that I know they're not gonna like be in... excited or interested in eating... um... I don't wanna spend my time doing that, I wanna spend my time with them so, I do very simple things, things I know they will eat, like I said I try to introduce some new things every once in a while, I honestly, do a lot more of that when the weather isn't as nice. We go out a lot 'cause they like that, it's easy, it's fast, there's not a lot of cleanup... we can spend more time at the pool so... it's probably not a satisfying answer for that but... keeping it real! (laugh)

Um and as for snacks... I've seen people... like do these elaborate snack boards for their kids and I'm like 'That's awesome' (sarcastically)... 'you're getting goldfish in a cup at my house', like this is... and apples. Goldfish and apples in a cup. Like that's what you're getting so... and they love it so... if they wanted an elaborate snack board, I would spend my time and we would do it together and make it a group activity but they don't! They don't."

JEN1

*This is a direct transcript I made from her video. Please, excuse any grammatical errors! Feel free to edit if there's anything inaccurate. Also, can a mod pin this somewhere in Jen's board? I'd like for this to live forever as an example of what a horrible mother she is.*

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The 1% @ 24/4/2023, 20:17) 
    I'm going to quote myself from last year. Don't ever forget that Jen just doesn't care about her children, she said so herself.

---------------------

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JEN AS A MOTHER IS IN THIS Q/A FROM HER RECENT VIDEO 07/01/2022 BELOW:

Question:

"How do you plan/execute meals and snacks for your kids, especially during the Summer? How do you keep it creative or change it up?"

Jen's Answer (direct quote):

"I... don't. I don't keep it creative and I don't change it up because... we're just in a very picky phase and I just got tired of railing against it. I do try to introduce new foods to them every once in a while but I also lean into the things that I know are tried and true and, like I said, we're spending a lot more time outside, which involves me which means I have less time to cook and prep and so we're eating a lot more kind of quicker things, easier things I can rely on that I know they will eat, that I can make very quickly. I'm sure somebody, many people could argue that I'm doing them a disservice by not forcing them to eat elaborately cooked meals that I know they will... not eat? But... I... I just... I... this is not where I... That's not a battle I choose. Suuure (sigh) I could (sigh) be "better", I suppose, by somebody's standards in this arena but I just don't... I don't... I don't care enough... I don't.

To me, that's not the most important thing to put my energy into, the most important thing I think of, and again, I'm gonna kinda harp back to sharing custody and you know, I only have my kids... I don't have my kids all the time and so what I really lean into is my time spent with them and if I had aaall that time I spent planning and executing meals that I... (shrug/eyeroll) especially ones that I know they're not gonna like be in... excited or interested in eating... um... I don't wanna spend my time doing that, I wanna spend my time with them so, I do very simple things, things I know they will eat, like I said I try to introduce some new things every once in a while, I honestly, do a lot more of that when the weather isn't as nice. We go out a lot 'cause they like that, it's easy, it's fast, there's not a lot of cleanup... we can spend more time at the pool so... it's probably not a satisfying answer for that but... keeping it real! (laugh)

Um and as for snacks... I've seen people... like do these elaborate snack boards for their kids and I'm like 'That's awesome' (sarcastically)... 'you're getting goldfish in a cup at my house', like this is... and apples. Goldfish and apples in a cup. Like that's what you're getting so... and they love it so... if they wanted an elaborate snack board, I would spend my time and we would do it together and make it a group activity but they don't! They don't."

*This is a direct transcript I made from her video. Please, excuse any grammatical errors! Feel free to edit if there's anything inaccurate. Also, can a mod pin this somewhere in Jen's board? I'd like for this to live forever as an example of what a horrible mother she is.*

Edited by The 1% - 7/2/2022, 09:28 AM

-------------------

8.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The same nasty meal on two separate days, months apart

QUOTE (NefariousPeletonPatreon @ 23/4/2023, 19:24) 
    Wow, just wow.

L I l27AC59FA-D40A-4E86-9B65-CA8F3360DE676F9DED86-D2EF-4398-ACC6-B2B99E410F9E

9.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She takes such good care of CC's hair

SmartSelect_20230430_094350_Instagram

10.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen The Good Mom, complaining about her kids being sick. She missed out on going to the Little Mermaid Ballet with her mom :eyeroll:
    which toddler Jenny Baby had no intention of taking her her 7 year old daughter to

QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 1/5/2023, 15:00) 

11.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From martiniflightlikedon

There is a such a covert, hidden child neglect happening with her. Lie she obviously hits all their very basic needs (food, shelter, education, clothes)
    but like, she never puts their needs or desires first
    never considers them part of her life (they are only part of her life when on'mommy duty')
    probably openly and audible makes it known how frustrated or disappointed she is with them, for stuff they can't control (ie. being sick)
    doesn't celebrate accomplishments
    doesn't make an effort to get to know their other family, or any friends they may have
    Doesn't enroll them in enrichment activities
    doesn't try to educate them beyond school, expand their horizons and expose them to culture
    doesnt teach them ANY coping skills or life lessons
    doesn't make them feel like they are their best and most beautiful selves (CC and her hair)
    Doesnt promote individualism (the same damn toys for each kid)

and i'm sure they get some of that at their Dads - hopefully all of it - but its a lot to assume that, because while I'm sure Tens and Don are good parents, they are certainly not perfect and have 3 other kids to care for as well.

IDK shes just such a garbage person, and at this point its obvious she will never change and will continue to probably get worse (somehow!!) and it really sucks for those kids, and I feel sad for them.

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    From WhyAmIHere

She was on Peloton from 12:38 to 2:45 today. The breaks between classes as she transitioned were 1-3 mins.

That’s over 2 hours not checking on your sick kids, to see if they need anything, water, ice chips for their throat or to see if they haven’t choked on a throat lozenge.

Tell me you’re not totally about yourself 110% of the time without telling me.

13.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/9/2023, 10:21 AM)
    I'm hoping the Friday DITL is a banger so posting this now: sing ho, a recap of Jen + Mother's Day! Originally I only meant to include the post-divorce days, then I watched her vlog from 2013 when Emily was due on Mother's Day. So yeah, it snowballed.

Hugs if you read it all :animated-smileys-hug-011:

SPOILER (click to view)
    An Excruciatingly Deep Dive Into Jen + Mother's Day
    by WhereDoesDaddySleep

Emily is pregnant with the First Ross Grandchild and due on Mother’s Day (MD), so the Rosses decide to delay their MD celebration until a week after the birth (no idea if they did this - baby was born on the 20th, Jen had a UTI on the 28th, I like to think she used that as an excuse if they did.)

BTW if you've never seen someone smugly announce they have a UTI, here you go:
    ezgif-2-72784cee8b

So much sex. Sexsexsexitysex. Put a pin in this.

Back to MD:

Jen vlogs and says she wants “to honor all of the mothers in her life” and goes on “special delivery errands” to see her mom and drop off a gift to Suzanne.
    10:49 “I wanted to make sure that I saw both moms today. I actually did not get to see Suzanne today, I’m glad I spent some time with her yesterday, but she was with Emily today. They were having a mommy-and-daughter kind of day…I wanted to go over there and give her a little gift and stuff, um…”

17:36 “…not every day, like I said, is like, an upbeat, chipper, happy day, and um…I was happy to be able to <sigh> be with my mom on mother’s day, and last night too, and be with my grandmothers last night, and I’m happy my mother-in-law got to spend time with her daughter today, you know, in the final throes of pregnancy here, and I know we’ll have a nice celebration when baby is born and be able to celebrate Emily as a new mommy too.”

I edited the vlog down to the good parts (pardon the shitty sound):

Don buys Jen MD presents. Jen lets people assume she's had a miscarriage (a continuation of her Poop Hitting the Fan vaguebooking.)
    Screenshot-2023-02-02-at-11-33-40-AM

Announces her first pregnancy at MD brunch, six days after her positive test.

Jen had wanted to host the event, but Poopsie and Weatherman Dave wrestled the distinction away from her. (She vlogs/it's boring.)
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-03-at-4-02-54-PM
    Screenshot from her pregnancy journal flip through.

Unfortunately this happened during the PrettyNeatUnlikeJen (the former forum) days AND Jen's snapchat phase. I've pieced together what I can via the Internet Archive (thank you to all the bakers, past and present, whose usernames I have cut out of screenshots like a pregnant woman's head from a Christmas card.)

It's Jen's first MD, and the plan is brunch with the Rosses.

Late morning, Jen walks to Starbucks with Charlotte and Winnie. She says they're "trying to make it this morning" to brunch with Don's family.
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-03-30-PM

Jen comes home, puts Teets down for her nap and does laundry.
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-08-09-PM

Oops, Charlotte is taking an extra-long nap. Guess they’ll have to miss brunch! Jen: “Oh well.”
    Or is she playing passive-aggressive because she wasn’t consulted (or was ignored) about scheduling?
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-09-27-PM

Jen says the great-grandparents will come over later for a "CC viewing" and snacks.
    Except eventually, Jen and the baby do join.
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-14-32-PM

The conclusion from proto-bakers is that Jen never intended to join the Ross celebration.
    Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-15-34-PM

Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-17-59-PM

Screen-Shot-2022-07-04-at-5-19-39-PM

Epilogue: Jen has no problem taking Charlotte to Geaux Wild the following week.

I'm hoping Jen and Don had a mature discussion about the previous year, because they spend this MD as a trio. They’d celebrated with the fam the week before.*
    "And many thanks to my husband for helping make this Mother's Day fun & relaxing for me. We ate pancakes, enjoyed the sunshine, and pretended the buzzer at Shake Shack was a phone."

Screenshot-2023-02-02-at-4-07-15-PM
    IG Post

*on further thought, it's more likely that Emily is alternating holidays with the Weatherman fam. Don and Jen have never had a mature discussion about anything without lawyers present.

INTERESTINGLY...the Friday before, Jen had an entry in her planner for "8am Interview" and "don't be late!" and "questions + timing".
    Screenshot-2023-02-02-at-4-29-50-PM
    8:54 in the May 17, 2017 "Plan With Me"

My belief is this was a parent interview with the SK - because outsourcing care of your child is the greatest gift this SAHM could ask for.

Unfortunately for Jen, Charlotte wasn't walking yet and wouldn't be until late October. I imagine the SK told them, come back when she's on her feet. Ultimately Charlotte started Monday, December 11th, a very odd date - Jen was seemingly desperate for "mom time".

Begins the day by harping on body acceptance. Next story is bragging about fitting into her pre-pregnancy pants (which are leggings).
    Screen-Shot-05-13-18-at-03-22-PM-001

Charlotte and Don surprise her with balloons; Jen snarks that Charlotte chose them. Poor Donny is fucking miserable - maybe because a few days before Jen was talking about weaning him off Zantac.
    ZRe5Js7

Anyway, she gets all dolled up in her fat pants + a maternity top and they attend some Mother’s Day brunch in a banquet hall.
    BwJrZMU

Posts a “mercy on mothers” shitquote, screenshot lost to time. Solicits questions for a Q&A, answers some in stories--obviously doing what she can to avoid her family.
    IDK Jen was boring bakers to death by this point. Thank goodness she destroyed her life, amiright :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:
    Screenshot-2023-02-02-at-5-33-45-PM
    Caged IG Post (Spot the weirdo who thinks Jen wants to be her friend.)

In case you missed it, in January of 2020 Jen announced she and D** were divorcing. This one is a doozy so I'm starting two weeks before.

Monday, April 27: Kids come back from D**'s, Jen complains he didn't brush Charlotte's hair. Next story is reminding dads about Mother's Day.

Friday, May 8: posts a Target/Amazon/Grove haul. Towards the end she talks about budgeting, literally admitting to it:
    ezgif-2-141c183125

Goes on to say she is "solely financially responsible now". And that she's
    ezgif-2-9289970f04

Meanwhile, she's repeatedly posting pictures of Charlotte with neglected hair (April 30th, May 1st, May 9th).

Saturday, May 9: How dare anyone criticize Jen for obviously ignoring her child's grooming needs. Charlotte is UNTAMED.

Sunday, May 10: Happy Mother's Day! Or, as Jen reminds us, it doesn't have to be happy.
    And of course, she is LIVID that she's being told she is not a single mom:
    jpg

Attempts to shame followers by posting the "hate" messages she gets:
    Screen-Shot-2020-05-10-at-8-0

And doubles down on the suggestion that D** is leaving her high and dry:
    Screenshot-2023-02-02-at-6-42-23-PM

Later she posts pictures of an empty craptice closet. She'd lied that she was boxing everything up to redo the room, but Charlotte has already tipped viewers off to the new house.

Here's my theory: Jen did not want to leave RM1 and expected D** to give it to her. Instead he asked her to buy out his $800k share - but there’s no way she's paying $800k of $ her money $ to stay put “for the kids”, no matter the size of her divorce settlement or inheritance. This would be the first time Jen has ever felt anything like financial scarcity. Hence the hints that D** has left her in a challenging financial situation :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Oh and Sundays are D** days so she dropped the kids off with him early in the morning, still in their pajamas, Charlotte's hair unbrushed. She remembers them at 9pm and belatedly posts something positive about MD. Continues to argue about Charlotte’s hair in the comments.

The next day, Bakers speculate about the imaginary Tensleigh.
    <stage whisper>: This is foreshadowing.
    tswift222340-525x415

Another banner year. Starting a week before this time.

Sunday, May 2nd: "I don't rage, I ride"

Monday, May 3rd: "I'm going for that don’t f*ck with me look"

It gets worse:
    Screen-Shot-2021-05-03-at-7
    (Now's the moment to remember her giddiness at having a UTI :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo )

Wednesday, May 5th: Unbeknownst to the Bakery, Don and the flesh-and-blood Tensleigh marry + are contingent on RM3.

Thursday, May 6th: Jen posts breakup lyrics ("My breaking heart and I agree that you and I could never be"). Less than an hour later, Don's bachelor pad is back up for rent.

Saturday, May 8th: It's Don's (and Tensleigh's!) weekend and Jen appears to be traveling, based on Peloton activity. Keeps busy deleting saved IG stories, including their Williamsburg trip.

Sunday, May 9th: Happy Mother's Day! Martyr Mama doesn't say anything until the evening. She posts a pic of the kids (Charlotte's hair is brushed, thanks D+T) then complains about motherhood:
    jpg

To quote FP: “If the kids aren’t with her, it’s because she didn’t want them. Point blank period.”

Jen is back home Monday because she does every single Peloton MD class. I don't think we ever learned what she was doing this weekend. Eating, probably.

Tuesday, May 3rd: Bitch has the audacity to like this post:
    219610-D1-1418-4786-BF3-D-4865-F4-C7-D18-A
    FYI Jen: actual single mothers do not escape their children every MD, since they have no partner to dump them on :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Later posts that she's in her feels. Kids would rather be with D+T (probably) so she bribes them with cookies.

Friday, May 6: Jen escapes to NYC.

Saturday, May 7: Don and Tensleigh have a proper wedding celebration. Their kids make up the wedding party and T's ex attends. It is a beautiful day in Chicago.

It is raining in NYC.

Sunday, May 8: Happy Mother's Day! D+T host a brunch Sunday morning for all the mothers in their lives.

It is raining in NYC. Jen posts nothing to acknowledge MD. Bakers don't notice because they're busy gushing over how happy Charlotte looks.

Monday, May 9: Jen belatedly announces a social media break to her Patrons. Remains active on Patreon, a social media platform.

Wednesday, May 11: Posts old pics of the kids on IG, comments disabled, saying she took a break from IG:
    I love this space but it can also be very destructive.

hmmm like PK posting a live feed of your ex's wedding to his hottie wife?
    :shit-hits-the-fan:

Happy early Mother’s Day Jen! You're well on your way to another banner year.

Remember: "Don’t check her Instagram on Mother’s Day, unless you want your day ruined."

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids know not to come into her space:

pjzG9f8_0

She hung their pictures in the powder room:

powder_room_pics

15.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for putting this together, WhereDoesDaddySleep
    Gosh, she is such a whiny monster

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 16/6/2023, 08:49) 
    Then in late January she did the recap of their birthday trip, which I edited down to 12 minutes for your convenience.

Am I missing anything?

No one wants Jenny’s hugs

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 16/6/2023, 09:14) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 6/16/2023, 08:49 AM) 
    giphy-downsized-large

Oblig:
    giphy

22 replies since 29/1/2023, 20:13   4641 views