Anonymous
    As requested.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yay, been waiting for a thread on this lady for years.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    I need some new crazy to follow! Can anyone recap?

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 24/4/2023, 17:21) 
    I need some new crazy to follow! Can anyone recap?

Oh she is Crazy!!!!! She is crazy cat lady and she acts goofy and she has extreme highs and extreme lows. Let me see if I can find the first video I ever saw of hers.

She does Vlogs, DT, Walmart hauls, she has no kids, lives in Utah, I don't believe she is LDS. I think she is afraid of her husband or at least upsetting him. Very strange marriage.

5.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

She is totally TMI

The booty donut is what I was looking for 😂🤣

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Check out this gem at the 19min mark 🤣😂 this is what I meant she doesn't edit anything out. She even put it in the thumb nail. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Darrell and his ice cream and their sexy dice and her weird cat sounds :hearty-laugh:

:funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OMG! I hadn't seen Traci's videos on the hemorroids or the "love dice" in the drawer! Jesus, this woman is CRAZY! She is always sick and depressed, she quit her transcription job a couple of years ago so she basically has nothing to do all day, she has never had children to take care of, she rarely cooks, she lays in the bed most of the day unless she goes to Walmart or the Dollar Tree and she makes multiple trips to Harmon's to their pharmacy every week for prescriptions! For the life of me I can't figure out why she has to go get prescriptions SO often, but she and Daryl both seem to be on a lot of meds! She has to be bipolar or something! She is just strange and so all over the map with her moods ~ What is wrong with this woman?

And yes, Daryl and his ice cream and all that candy he is constantly eating! I swear, I'm amazed the man is not a full-blown diabetic because of all the sugar he consumes on a daily basis!

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those were the first videos I have seen of hers that had me hook on her crazy train. I haven't watched her videos in 2 years. I have some catching up to do. She did take all her videos down at one point because of copy right issues or something. Mother's day is coming up so she will get depressed and go MIA for a month or 2.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've watched her for a couple of years now and really don't like her, but I keep watching her dull, boring videos trying to figure out what in the heck is wrong with her? She is just so darn weird! Yes, you do need to catch up. And you're right, with any holiday coming she'll go MIA and then come back with some lame excuse as to why she's been gone! For Easter she spents weeks shopping and making Easter backpacks for Daryl's brother's two girls. Bought tons of stuff and then after Easter came back and said they never even heard from Daryl's brother and his wife at Easter, so she's going to save their backpacks for next year! I think one of her problems is, she has nothing to do. She could cook decent meals every day, but rarely does and only seems focused on going to Dollar Tree most of the time.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 24/4/2023, 23:01) 
    I've watched her for a couple of years now and really don't like her, but I keep watching her dull, boring videos trying to figure out what in the heck is wrong with her? She is just so darn weird! Yes, you do need to catch up. And you're right, with any holiday coming she'll go MIA and then come back with some lame excuse as to why she's been gone! For Easter she spents weeks shopping and making Easter backpacks for Daryl's brother's two girls. Bought tons of stuff and then after Easter came back and said they never even heard from Daryl's brother and his wife at Easter, so she's going to save their backpacks for next year! I think one of her problems is, she has nothing to do. She could cook decent meals every day, but rarely does and only seems focused on going to Dollar Tree most of the time.

Those kids should be like 16 by now 😂🤣they were like 10 year olds 6 years ago. She always buys them a bunch of crap. Her cooking is defending for ourselves tonight.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They are big girls now and she bought them all this crap from the Dollar Tree and put it in two back packs she also got there! No wonder they didn't want to come get it. It looked like stuff for a 5-year-old! Yes, dinner is always either take-out from somewhere or fending for yourself! She is one lazy ass woman! No wonder she's bored all the time ~ She doesn't do anything!

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 25/4/2023, 06:21) 
    They are big girls now and she bought them all this crap from the Dollar Tree and put it in two back packs she also got there! No wonder they didn't want to come get it. It looked like stuff for a 5-year-old! Yes, dinner is always either take-out from somewhere or fending for yourself! She is one lazy ass woman! No wonder she's bored all the time ~ She doesn't do anything!

I don't get why she doesn't why 300lbs. She eats so much crap.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've wondered the same thing about her weight because she eats a lot of junk and so does Daryl. That man eats sweets like crazy and I'm truly surprised he doesn't weigh 400 lbs! They are a strange couple. Traci says Daryl is anti-social and won't even go to neighborhood parties during the holidays! I've seen her videos where she goes alone and films at the get-togethers and he is never there. Weird! She's on and off with her socializing and honestly to me acts so darn silly for a woman in her fifties! It's ridiculous! I don't know if it's the meds she takes that makes her so crazy or she's just plain crazy on her own?! Thank goodness they never had any children, although she's never said why, but can you imagine how screwed up they would have been?

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 25/4/2023, 07:45) 
    I've wondered the same thing about her weight because she eats a lot of junk and so does Daryl. That man eats sweets like crazy and I'm truly surprised he doesn't weigh 400 lbs! They are a strange couple. Traci says Daryl is anti-social and won't even go to neighborhood parties during the holidays! I've seen her videos where she goes alone and films at the get-togethers and he is never there. Weird! She's on and off with her socializing and honestly to me acts so darn silly for a woman in her fifties! It's ridiculous! I don't know if it's the meds she takes that makes her so crazy or she's just plain crazy on her own?! Thank goodness they never had any children, although she's never said why, but can you imagine how screwed up they would have been?

She has a video on it. Let me see if I can find it. Its one when she is getting her makeup on.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    thanks for sharing the videos, can't wait to watch this craziness

112 replies since 24/4/2023, 10:15   6600 views