Traci B

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (harrypeppermint @ 25/4/2023, 20:07) 
    thanks for sharing the videos, can't wait to watch this craziness

I can't find it I think she took it down. Anyways they tried IVF for years and Daryl basically told her if they couldn't have children of their own they won't have any.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks, I was hoping you could find it! I didn't know they did IVF, have never heard her say why they don't have kids. Tells me alot about Daryl not wanting to adopt or have children that are not theirs. They are both SO strange!

3.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 25/4/2023, 22:45) 
    Thanks, I was hoping you could find it! I didn't know they did IVF, have never heard her say why they don't have kids. Tells me alot about Daryl not wanting to adopt or have children that are not theirs. They are both SO strange!

He comes off as an A-hole IMO everything she says about him gives me bad vibes

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree! What is also odd is Traci is always the one running to pick up the fast food dinners at night after Daryl has gotten home. He never seems to lift a finger to go get anything HE wants, but maybe he figures she could cook dinner since she sits home all day and does basically nothing, so he makes her go and fetch everything he wants! He does seem like a jerk to me though! I say, thank God they never had children! I think those kids would have been SO messed up with them as their parents! They are both just too weird IMHO!

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh: it's like watching her have an orgasm WTH

Screenshot_20230427-121613Screenshot_20230427-121556Screenshot_20230427-121520

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OMG! I know! When I watched that video and saw her expressions and the moaning she was doing I couldn't believe it! She is CRAZY! I just don't get this woman at all and her crazy antics. Is she mentally unstable?

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 28/4/2023, 06:18) 
    OMG! I know! When I watched that video and saw her expressions and the moaning she was doing I couldn't believe it! She is CRAZY! I just don't get this woman at all and her crazy antics. Is she mentally unstable?

I have no idea, I have been watching her videos backwards order trying to catch up on her videos

She looks and reminds me of my ex mother in law. She has bipolar I assume Traci does too.

She even has the same voice as hers. I see she stopped doing closet time in her vlogs. I don't like her elevator music at all.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm thinking Traci is probably bi-polar as well, as that would explain her extreme highs and lows and her disappearing for months at a time coming back to explain that she has been "depressed" and not wanting to do anything! Also, something is up with all the weekly prescription runs to Harmon's pharmacy. The only medications I know you have to pick-up weekly are controlled substances, so what's up with that? Yeah, she doesn't do closet time much anymore, which I thought was stupid anyway. I can understand why her channel has never grown beyond 7,000 people over all the years she's been doing YouTube ~ She's SO darn boring!

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, it's been 10 days since Traci B has posted a new video. She must be in one of her mental, bi-polar phases in a deep funk again!

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 1/5/2023, 21:50) 
    Well, it's been 10 days since Traci B has posted a new video. She must be in one of her mental, bi-polar phases in a deep funk again!

She won't post till June happens every year in May

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She skips the whole month of May? Why?

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 1/5/2023, 22:45) 
    She skips the whole month of May? Why?

Mothers day and crying over her mom being dead

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Got it, but she just put a new one up I see! Must have heard us talking about her! LOL!

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 1/5/2023, 22:58) 
    Got it, but she just put a new one up I see! Must have heard us talking about her! LOL!

😂

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The new video was boring as crap as usual! Lunch with Daryl and going through the car wash! Old, old photos of her and Cathy (BFF) in high school! Really Traci? And she wonders why her channel never grows? Duh!!

112 replies since 24/4/2023, 10:15   6600 views