Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OMG, the histrionics over that damn annoying mutt. Can you imagine if this nut ever had a child? Why does she insist on trying to make videos in that animals presence? In actuality, that dog is a mirror image of her personality.

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if she’s as unhinged as she seems or if it’s an act for views. Or maybe both.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She makes me uncomfortable just watching her. Something seriously wrong with her, or either she is a really good actor!

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe I don’t know enough about mental illness but if you are in such dire straits, wouldn’t you try to do something to help yourself? Ranting and rambling tonight about the teeth, her hair falling out, seizures in her sleep, rehoming the dog , smiling crying. If you watch that when you are sober you have to know something is definitely wrong and you need serious help. It’s unfortunate that she didn’t stick out rehab the first time . All she did was make excuses because she didn’t want to be there in the first place. I don’t see this ending well.

6.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    18CBE12B-E2AD-4719-9634-3CE529E259BE

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Here to document Gal Charlotte antics. Dull content will be ignored.

Status
    Today's activity is not surprising. It's so obvious when she goes live and she's been drinking.... the biggest giveaway is that she deletes it immediately. So, she's chipped her teeth in the middle of the night.... probably during a black out. I don't mean to be cruel (because I don't doubt she reads here) but it's obvious she crossed a line recently and started hard core day drinking.... and she's working from home? Girl....I loved your parodies and I admire your home.... but you're throwing it all away. You need help. Rehome the dog.... everyone thinks that's the best idea.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Buying jewelry and a Nintendo switch with games etc. etc. now announces she’s overdrawn and has only $25.00 (for 19 meals), had to cancel Netflix, Amazon and her gym. With that she’s still in the hole $960 and claims if she ditches the alcohol she would save $100 a month. She also claims that she was demoted in her job. She’s so full of sh!t!

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Concern @ 7/22/2023, 08:02 AM) 
    Buying jewelry and a Nintendo switch with games etc. etc. now announces she’s overdrawn and has only $25.00 (for 19 meals), had to cancel Netflix, Amazon and her gym. With that she’s still in the hole $960 and claims if she ditches the alcohol she would save $100 a month. She also claims that she was demoted in her job. She’s so full of sh!t!

She calls out sick every other day,"leaves early", takes long lunches...then is surprised that she gets demoted and downgraded? She's currently live...going to get her hair done today....really?
    If she's going to actually grift, at least be consistent about it.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just saw it. Everything having to do with her claim of being broke is either the economy or someone else’s fault and has absolutely nothing to do with her reckless behavior and reckless spending. She has no desire whatsoever to get her life in order. There’s always something in the way to prevent her from doing so.
    I cannot believe people fall for and/ or put up with her never ending scamming BS and give her money. They are complete and utter morons.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's now demanding we "get the fuck off" her channel and we should "fuck right off". One or two snarky comments gets her this riled up? Awesome. I'm here for it. She's fighting back tears. Grow some balls, ffs.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can’t handle the truth. The truth hurts and as long as people coddle her she will never change.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't understand how someone who is always in such dire financial straits can spend the way she does. She's very impulsive and doesn't think beyond an immediate want. Now it's the Nintendo $witch Remember how she was going to become the neighborhood power wash woman or those stupid hideous dreads that cost a fortune? She goes off on these crazy toots but never follows through on anything. And that insane, annoying dog who literally walks all over her. Anyone who can't control a dog has no business being a pet owner. And why she insists on trying to engage with her followers in that creature's presence is beyond my comprehension. That crazy mutt was another impulse buy that fell flat.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The dog is her prop. That is why she showcases her in every video screeching with that loud pitch, Maxie, Maxie, Maxie and then he bites her … “OWW”!
    I pity her poor neighbors.

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    BE70FFDF-8527-45BB-8A80-2EFF683F0F20

528 replies since 7/5/2023, 00:17   29558 views