GalCharlotte

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So I watched her Carlee Russell update on yewtu.be and at about the 16 min mark she talks about Loribeth428 and how she’s not on yt anymore to be provocative so she wants to be provocative. She said she even thought about changing her channel name to Lori’s to be provocative. What the hell. I think it’s all an act for engagement on her channel. She’s pathetic

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Here to document Gal Charlotte antics. Dull content will be ignored.

Status
    QUOTE (Shebops2 @ 8/1/2023, 12:58 PM) 
    So I watched her Carlee Russell update on yewtu.be and at about the 16 min mark she talks about Loribeth428 and how she’s not on yt anymore to be provocative so she wants to be provocative. She said she even thought about changing her channel name to Lori’s to be provocative. What the hell. I think it’s all an act for engagement on her channel. She’s pathetic

I think it’s hysterical when she talks about copyright claims and ads. Girl, you haven’t hit 1.5k subs yet. And by the way, when you go live, then delete, you make no money. She’s keeping that ridiculous 56 second livestream up for attention.
    Attached Image
    IMG_9029

3.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shebops2 @ 1/8/2023, 18:58) 

LBL was rightfully kicked off of YouTube for her multiple violations of their policies. She is a horrible “person”. Stephanie is a wanna be successful YouTuber but is in truth an addict.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So typical, blaming everyone else for all her problems. The last place for anyone to be if they are looking for sympathy and support is the Internet. She may have good intentions, but I can’t see her doing this on her own. She needs a long stint in rehab.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EmmaGrace @ 8/2/2023, 12:00 PM) 
    So typical, blaming everyone else for all her problems. The last place for anyone to be if they are looking for sympathy and support is the Internet. She may have good intentions, but I can’t see her doing this on her own. She needs a long stint in rehab.

I agree 100%. She needs to get some help, it's concerning. Listening to her latest video and she's talking a mile a minute, damn! Blaming everyone because no one offered to help her. WTF?

I can't believe how she is blaming everyone else. She really should have stayed at the rehab she went to for 10 minutes a few months back...

Edited by Idontneedthesame - 8/2/2023, 04:18 PM

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok, this is me, being terrible....

If it weren't for the welfare of the dog, I'd advise her to NOT do anything different... just live the life she's living...cuz it's damn entertaing on this side of the phone camera (it's fucking amazing that she can't figure out to turn her phone landscape before hitting the "go live" button, but whatever).

I worry about the dog, not her.
    The veterinary staff gave her the advice we've all been shouting for months. She's finally listening? I hope so.... for Maxie's sake.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idontneedthesame @ 2/8/2023, 23:01) 
    QUOTE (EmmaGrace @ 8/2/2023, 12:00 PM) 

I can't believe how she is blaming everyone else. She really should have stayed at the rehab she went to for 10 minutes a few months back...

Yeah, she took FMLA flew all the way to Fl and back and stayed 1 night, bitched on her phone to her subs how she didn’t like this, didn’t like that and acted like it was all below her standards. She thought she was going to a spa-like atmosphere as she took all of her “cute” clothes so that she could look pretty while she was there. Thought she could snag a guy in the process I guess. That rehab was an ideal opportunity for her and she F’d it up.
    She said today that her finances are her private business yet she yaps constantly about how broke she is all the time. She even mentioned that taking Maxie to the vet tomorrow was going to take a lot of the money she was just gifted! Always crying poor mouth (grifting) yet we are not allowed to mention her finances! She’s going to turn off her comments? Of course she is! 😂😂

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    However will she buy her booze?

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Since she needs a hobby to replace her drinking, she will now be making corn starch crunch. She has no idea how crazy she sounds.[ I seem to be late to the party for this trend and even after doing a little research I still can’t figure out why anyone would even bother with this./color]

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EmmaGrace @ 8/4/2023, 03:40 PM) 
    Since she needs a hobby to replace her drinking, she will now be making corn starch crunch. She has no idea how crazy she sounds.[ I seem to be late to the party for this trend and even after doing a little research I still can’t figure out why anyone would even bother with this./color]

Doesn't sound the least bit appetizing! :D:

11.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What is corn starch crunch?

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From what I gather on YouTube a diy from one girl:
    She took 2-3 boxes of Argo cornstarch packed it as tightly as she could in the empty Argo box, wrapped the Argo box in aluminum foil and baked it in the oven for awhile. They break off pieces, it’s crunchy and they eat it like candy! (Pica)
    For Stephanie, it’s a gateway to losing weight. She was eating edible chalk prior to this.
    This morning she complained of an upset stomach and diarrhea all night and was headed to Walmart to get some Imodium and other meds to help relieve it. She thinks it’s all due to her not drinking for 6/7 days.
    She needs to stay off of TikTok and YT, picking up all of these crazy ideas and trends and concentrate on getting herself well and nothing else!
    ***** Side Effects of eating cornstarch crunch: Abdominal pain, bloating, constipation and diarrhea.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    No one cares about MFW except for her because she's an alcoholic also. MFW is a certified trainwreck and awful human being. She bred dogs for profit without the slightest bit of knowledge on how to do it correctly. She feeds her large breed dog garbage scraps from restaurants and smokes cigarettes around her animals.
    And getting back to the star of our show....How does she have a customer service job on a computer at home yet can't operate a simple app like YouTube. She FINALLY is understanding that when you START a live in portrait mode, you can't change it. Now, she claims she took a picture of herself taking a pill (that no one but her gives a 💩 if she actually takes) and can't figure out how to upload it?

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BongoDrums @ 8/7/2023, 03:53 PM) 
    No one cares about MFW except for her because she's an alcoholic also. MFW is a certified trainwreck and awful human being. She bred dogs for profit without the slightest bit of knowledge on how to do it correctly. She feeds her large breed dog garbage scraps from restaurants and smokes cigarettes around her animals.
    And getting back to the star of our show....How does she have a customer service job on a computer at home yet can't operate a simple app like YouTube. She FINALLY is understanding that when you START a live in portrait mode, you can't change it. Now, she claims she took a picture of herself taking a pill (that no one but her gives a 💩 if she actually takes) and can't figure out how to upload it?

HI Bongo! I hope you're well & happy. It's nice to see you.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can someone please put the MFW link to her you tube? Thanks. I am having trouble finding it.

528 replies since 7/5/2023, 00:17   29570 views