GalCharlotte

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If you have or have had young children, you can appreciate the latest video. Remember when they were very young and they started telling you a story and it just went on forever and ever and went nowhere. What makes her think that anyone gives a FF about what her neighbors are doing? What a sad life she lives that she finds this as newsworthy and something to share. Of course you could look at it as just another way for her to remind everyone how wonderful she is when she’s not plastered.

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Had to laugh last night, one of her trolls thanked her for turning off the light. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Here to document Gal Charlotte antics. Dull content will be ignored.

Status
    I had my period for many, many years. I've had friends who've had periods too (insert sarcasm emoji here) I've never seen someone lose their mind every month,
    just because they are menstruating. It's like, she literally loses her sanity. Or maybe it's just an excuse to slip up.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is she on leave again? At the beginning of the latest live she says “when I go back to work if I ever do”. There is no reason why she can’t work. All that free time is the worst thing for her.

And who’s coming to visit her? It’s a four night blind date. She’s totally full of shit again and creating drama

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    I've said it before, but it's just really weird that she wants everyone to know she's on her period. I wonder if she let everyone in the family know in a newsletter. lol.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She made a point to tell everyone that she shaves her legs once every 2 weeks, but shaves her "snatch" every other day. Why the fuck is she saying that on YouTube? At one point, she referred to her own genitals as a cunt.....WHY??? She is the most immature 53 year old I could ever imagine.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven’t had a date in two years. I haven’t had a date in two years. I haven’t had a date in two years. On and on ad infinitum. This is going to be her mantra until this poor delusional soul shows up. Unless he has ulterior motives, how could he possibly think that meeting her was a good idea. Furthermore, I’d find it a little sketchy if I had to pay someone’s way to come and visit me. This just shows you the desperation. So this morning she’s acting like a teen going on her first date with added click bait….”I got permission to expose him….more later.”

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is extremely crude and has no class whatsoever, not to mention she doesn’t have an ounce of common sense. I caught some of her Live last night and couldn’t believe how she was engaging with all of the trolls. She makes such a fool out of herself. She even said she would show everyone that she is on her period but couldn’t on YouTube. She seems to be getting worse, if that’s possible. Only she would invite a perfect stranger to come stay for three days, let alone pay for them to get there. I am honestly surprised, with all of her insane behavior that she has made it to 53 or however old she is. One thing that isn’t surprising is the fact she doesn’t have any friends. Just the fact she is so conceited, without any reason to be would drive anyone nuts but that’s nothing compared to immaturity and stupidity. On another note, I found your channel, Bongo Drums and I’m so happy that I did. I love your commentary and appreciate you sharing her videos.

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She is so foul. What the hell is wrong with her? I’m assuming those comments about shaving were in a live she deleted? I wonder how many lives she deletes. Mind boggling

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Shebops2 yes, it was from her Live last night that deleted. She made another one today saying she was going to announce who her “mystery date” is but she deleted that one, too. I’m not sure if there were anymore.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Imnotaprincess @ 26/4/2024, 22:13) 
    Shebops2 yes, it was from her Live last night that deleted. She made another one today saying she was going to announce who her “mystery date” is but she deleted that one, too. I’m not sure if there were anymore.

She left work early and did another live about half an hour ago blathering about the mystery man, but not going anywhere with it because none of her homies were online to share it with. This live was deleted mid-sentence. Supposedly he’s Canadian and flying in from Vancouver but you never know what to believe with her. I imagine being in any kind of relationship with her, whether it be romantic or platonic, would be a full-time job because she’s so erratic and always kvetching about all her ailments…..today’s being dermatographia. I guess you would never be bored in a relationship though if variety is your thing because you never know who’s going to show up.

12.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Imnotaprincess thanks

I’m pretty sure I know who the guy is. She said he’s a YouTuber. I’ve been watching her on and off for 5-6 years maybe longer and I remember her talking about him in the past. I think it’s against the rules to say his channel name here

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shebops2 @ 26/4/2024, 23:57) 
    Imnotaprincess thanks

I’m pretty sure I know who the guy is. She said he’s a YouTuber. I’ve been watching her on and off for 5-6 years maybe longer and I remember her talking about him in the past. I think it’s against the rules to say his channel name here

Whose rules?

14.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Gossip Bakery rules. They can be very touchy about that kind of thing.

But whatever. His name is linescrews1. He has a travel channel. He travels all over the world but for some reason can’t pay for this plane ticket. 😂 I’m sure that was the only way to get him there, she promised to pay

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    Any guy who watches her videos and wants to actually meet her is even more mental than she is. And I think she's making up drama just to get money, the same as LBL.

541 replies since 7/5/2023, 00:17   30499 views