« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/5/2023, 22:53) 
    as requested

I think this may be from my request. If so, thank you. This will be fun and Informative

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A channel that I watch to learn is; Olive's Vintage Market. She's extremely knowledgeable, kind and helpful.
    She does not post that often. I think people who are really serious about selling don't have that much time for YT,
    they don't milk it.

I watched Dr. Lori very sporadically. I find her obnoxious, condescending and a money grabber.
    She has a team of assistants working for her to push her business. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you like.
    IMO she way overestimates prices. Nice if you can get it, but I don't think it's very accurate unless you're selling on
    1st Dibs. Olive's posted this (she also posted another about Chanel)

Why I Do NOT Trust Dr. Lori Ph.D. Appraisals

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dr. L's stans got so pissed on that previous video. So gullible and delusional.

This one's good, very clear cut fail.

Dr. Lori & The Chanel Fail ~ Fake or Real Brooch

4. TopsyTurvy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Yikes, those two Dr. Lori videos are a bad look for sure. Cannot believe how much she charges for "appraisals" that do not include identification. Pretty generic service she's offering for a premium.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I couldn't watch him. As an Australian woman, I'm not a fan of Australian men. Having said that, I do watch "Diary of a Flipper" as I learn about valuable toys from him. He's a huge bogan though and swears a lot.

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I like Flying Pig Thrifts but man is her goodwill videos are so repetitive and boring. I can only watch so much of her Goodwill vids. I like when she goes to auctions and estate sales. I wish she get to the point and NOT show every single freaking item when she goes to Goodwill. Like, seriously, do you have to touch everything? Given that, I think she is a genuine nice lady. She blurs out strangers when she films and is considerate of her daughter.

If you like toys I suggest 80toysroc. It's a small channel. He's more of a collector than a reseller and has an extensive room full of vintage toys. His stuff is also very repetitive though but its cool seeing all the toys of my childhood.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (vicster @ 27/5/2023, 10:47) 
    I like Flying Pig Thrifts but man is her goodwill videos are so repetitive and boring. I can only watch so much of her Goodwill vids. I like when she goes to auctions and estate sales. I wish she get to the point and NOT show every single freaking item when she goes to Goodwill. Like, seriously, do you have to touch everything? Given that, I think she is a genuine nice lady. She blurs out strangers when she films and is considerate of her daughter.

If you like toys I suggest 80toysroc. It's a small channel. He's more of a collector than a reseller and has an extensive room full of vintage toys. His stuff is also very repetitive though but its cool seeing all the toys of my childhood.

I think they all get redundant. I also think many post too often. I am so sick of watching walking shop with me crap. I prefer good content. Many probably do the videos for the money.

It bothers me when they describe every freaken detail. Keep them short and get to the point. I stopped watching many of them. They are boring, annoying and uninspiring.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And they love pretending their inflated resale values have nothing to do with having a YT channel!

9. TopsyTurvy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I watch estate sale videos Prime Time Treasure Hunter posts. He's a Neuropsychologist & resells as a hobby, so he doesn't appear to be out to screw everybody over. His sense of humor probably is not for everybody but he reminds me of my Uncle so I get him. I avoid all his comics & toys content as I have no interest in that stuff.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Monday‚ Monday @ 27/5/2023, 22:35) 
    And they love pretending their inflated resale values have nothing to do with having a YT channel!

Yep, this. I watch people but don't run to their selling sites to purchase. It boggles my mind.

It takes a certain personality to keep bull chiting and pushing self promotion. And a certain kind of dummy to fall for it.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm not a big fan of flying pig, but I will say it's at least refreshing that her subscribers don't overpay for her items. She seems to sell her stuff at a normal resellers price unlike her bestie.

12.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Who’s her bestie? CLL?

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes lol

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The Niche Lady was mentioned in another thread, anyone else watch her?

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thank you for bringing her up - I meant to give her a try. Is she the owner of the thrift shop?

244 replies since 25/5/2023, 21:53   25083 views