YouTube Resellers

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't care for her. More junky stuff imo.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I find her voice annoying and most of the stuff she picks up is trash.
    I watch her bestie, Thrifting Vegas. She also picks up some junk but some good stuff too. Has a good eye for spotting quality items.

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The niche lady is another one who just wouldn't survive as a reseller if it weren't for YouTube. She currently has a measly 101 ebay listings and hasn't sold anything since May 25th for a whopping $14.99 these are not resellers, these are hoarders who are just being paid to shop.

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Does Canterbury Cottage count as a reseller? She thrifts items, paints them, makes some cute shabby chic Kirkland’s type things for her online shop, but she honest to goodness uses glue sticks and hot glue!

5. TopsyTurvy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Just finished a recent George the Antique Nomad video where he conducted an estate sale for a friend in Spokane, WA. There was so much stuff left over. He was happy with the results & gave himself a pat on the back then proceeded to let us know the rest will be boxed up & donated.

I would never attend a sale of his. He'd most likely take anything good then charge too much for whatever he didn't want.

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Niche Lady gives me the creeps. Besides her almost perpetually oily dirty hair, she constantly says things and then repeats what she just said verbatim. Like, “That’s not for me, that’s not for me,” “Kinda cute, kinda cute” and so the video goes. I guess ebay’s not her thing anymore with her many Whatnot sales and her own thrift shop. Don’t know if she still does her Live Sales on YouTube but they also are/were an outlet for her stuff.

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (vicster @ 27/5/2023, 10:47) 
    I like Flying Pig Thrifts but man is her goodwill videos are so repetitive and boring. I can only watch so much of her Goodwill vids. I like when she goes to auctions and estate sales. I wish she get to the point and NOT show every single freaking item when she goes to Goodwill. Like, seriously, do you have to touch everything? Given that, I think she is a genuine nice lady. She blurs out strangers when she films and is considerate of her daughter.

If you like toys I suggest 80toysroc. It's a small channel. He's more of a collector than a reseller and has an extensive room full of vintage toys. His stuff is also very repetitive though but its cool seeing all the toys of my childhood.

If I don't want irritating laughs and voices and talon fingers and drama. I like watching Dagney. She and her family are average, working people doing the reselling on the side, it's all Dagney does while homeschooling her daughter. They take cool trips . But lately she has been complaining about prices,and using the same verbage as CLL. I liked her trip back to Oregon to visit her parents. Her mom is a old hippie chick , I thought that was interesting 🤣. Dagney is a genuine nice person.

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HippoDippo @ 28/5/2023, 01:30) 
    I'm not a big fan of flying pig, but I will say it's at least refreshing that her subscribers don't overpay for her items. She seems to sell her stuff at a normal resellers price unlike her bestie.

Agreed. While they started as worker/employer to shopping friend...I don't think they're besties.shes like 14 yr older lol I suppose that doesn't really matter. They also live 90 minutes away from each other.
    I have purchased from Dagney.
    It came so professionally wrapped and boxed nicely I was sincerely impressed. Nice little goodie bag of pens and stickers. She does have fair prices. If boring and simple is someone's only critique, I'd say that a win. 😉🤣

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kory @ 5/31/2023, 08:10 PM) 
    Niche Lady gives me the creeps. Besides her almost perpetually oily dirty hair, she constantly says things and then repeats what she just said verbatim. Like, “That’s not for me, that’s not for me,” “Kinda cute, kinda cute” and so the video goes. I guess ebay’s not her thing anymore with her many Whatnot sales and her own thrift shop. Don’t know if she still does her Live Sales on YouTube but they also are/were an outlet for her stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like live sales or posh parties. You have to be available at a given time and sit and watch it all.
    I really don't know who has time for that commitment. I prefer to look at things on my own time.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 31/5/2023, 21:09) 
    QUOTE (Kory @ 5/31/2023, 08:10 PM) 

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like live sales or posh parties. You have to be available at a given time and sit and watch it all.
    I really don't know who has time for that commitment. I prefer to look at things on my own time.

I agree. I can’t engage with live sales. I would have to be sick or recovering from surgery to have that kind of free time!

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I skim through Old Curiousity Shop's live sales cause he usually has nice glass and does them only twice a month. I can narrow down a 2 hour video in 15 minutes. No way I am watching the whole thing. Thrifter Junker Vintage Hunter resale vids are 3.5 hours long, how do people sit through that, I don't know.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (vicster @ 2/6/2023, 11:01) 
    I skim through Old Curiousity Shop's live sales cause he usually has nice glass and does them only twice a month. I can narrow down a 2 hour video in 15 minutes. No way I am watching the whole thing. Thrifter Junker Vintage Hunter resale vids are 3.5 hours long, how do people sit through that, I don't know.

Thank you for the recommendation! That’s a very interesting channel! I did ffwd it several times, but the clear aisle is my favorite, so it was nice to find someone spending time there.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Does anyone watch flipping junk?

14. TopsyTurvy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (vicster @ 6/4/2023, 01:49 PM) 
    Does anyone watch flipping junk?

No, never heard of it. The name doesn't really grab me - sick of all the junk "resellers" on YouTube.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There’s also a reseller called Purse Trippin’. She’s personable and resells nice purses that she finds in thrift stores

244 replies since 25/5/2023, 21:53   25085 views