Your least favourite iteration of Jen
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Divorced solo traveler Jen. Hygiene questionable. Flees the house every time the kids leave. Flies to her 2nd car, drives around, flies back home, rinse and repeat. Pee rag
    50.16%
  • Disney adult Jen. 5,000 pairs of Minnie ears. runDisney, grinning like a maniac and eating her way through the parks
    29.45%
  • Vegan/plant based Jen. Cried over cows, talked at length about her plant based food, talked to the chef at Disney about her special diet. Bragged about her bloodwork
    10.68%
  • Busy bee shopaholic Jen that daily vlogged, copied Ingrid, Elle, and TiffanyD
    4.85%
  • New mom Jen. Tracked Charlotte's stats like a freak. Sat outside the nursery with a monitor. Had a nourishing chair
    3.56%
  • Bidness lady Jen. Attended conferences. Had a special work tote. Did "administrative work"
    1.29%
This poll is closed (Voters: 309)

Winnie'sShifted,NowShe'sFree;Jen'sAllAloneasSheDeservestoBe. #RIPWinnie #FreedWinnie Pt. 406

« Older   Newer »

1.     +48   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to PowderRoomCandy for this thread title :thumbs-up:

Edited by Meow2 - 5/30/2023, 09:17 PM

2.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Quite possibly one of my favourite titles (at least the bit about Jen deserving to be alone)

3.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Bringing over this comment because I keep thinking about it:
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 28/05/2023, 10:17)
    I think we should stop talking about Paula... she clearly reads here as much as we do (if not more) and is trying to draw people's attention to the Bakery, driving more of Jen's curious followers to this site. Giving Paula lots of attention here will simply encourage her to keep connecting Jen's social media to this forum in the comments sections. This board has always aimed to be detached from Jen's social media which is why we discourage people from commenting (especially commenting and then posting screen grabs of their own comments for likes). We're here to comment on Jen's life (a public person) not on people like Paula who is clearly doing everything she does for the attention.

I’ll put this under a cut because it’s a lot of psycho babble:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    My quibble: She Who Must Not Be Named wants attention, but she wants Jen’s attention.

The woman seems to struggle with codependency and based on previous comments (describing herself as a loner like Jen) I’m guessing she’s pushed IRL people away with her behavior. Jen is the perfect target because the risk of rejection is practically zero. Ideal for replicating the mommy-daughter relationship she never had.

That’s the thing with codependency, it’s a fantasy relationship that makes you think you can solve other people’s problems. But you can’t! One, you have to want a problem to be solved (eg drug addiction). But two, maintaining a resolution requires the same skills as solving the initial problem. You’re setting the person up for repeated failure by “helping”.

The interplay between parasocial relationships and codependency seems SUPER interesting. Unfortunately I haven’t found much discussion on it.

All that to say, codependency is an attempt to distract oneself from internal pain by focusing on other people. And if the bakery is providing yet another external focus for SWMNBN, then yeah. It’s best not to encourage it by antagonizing her.

tl;dr I agree, and I’ll commit to not discussing her going forward.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title. So very true

5.     +44   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    I fully agree. And now pxxxx's called one of us by name so I believe she'll become more insistent. Let's not feed the monster, we're here because of Gene, not for a wannabe.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great title.

:7043:

7.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    We need a poll for when she will announce Winnie to her non paying friends

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On my way back from Publix, I was listening to a song from Rent, Goodbye Love. This line stood out: For someone who longs for a community of his own
    Who's with his camera, alone? Change his to her and there she is. Chinny to a T.

9.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also think that a large percentage of people who come here after hearing about us on Jen's social media simply lurk to read all of the tea, either not creating accounts at all or creating them when there's something worth having (like private pictures) and then coming out of lurkdom to demand those pictures in PMs. New members are always welcome but I think a lot of Jenions read here, laughing along with it all, while supporting Jen on the other side of their faces.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/28/2023, 10:46 AM) 
    On my way back from Publix, I was listening to a song from Rent, Goodbye Love. This line stood out: For someone who longs for a community of his own
    Who's with his camera, alone? Change his to her and there she is. Chinny to a T.

ooh Publix. When I was a teen I worked as a cashier. Are they any good nowadays?

11.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Is anyone else surprised by her lack of emotion over this? I honestly thought she would be devastated, basically not leave her house kind of depressed…eat all the tasty treats…

I wonder if her relationship with her perfect bunny winnie deteriorated over the last couple of years because she was not the same dog she knew. Maybe she tried to distance herself from her emotions toward the dog at the end so it wouldn’t be so devastating? I have no idea. I really thought the love for that dog would have evoked a little more emotion than what it seems now that she’s gone. 🤷‍♀️

12.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I forgot to post this (now deleted) comment.

59B45266-0232-4660-8E2B-18F308F3BE36

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I thought she would be devastated too but nope she doesn’t love anything or anyone besides herself

14.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    D** remarrying was so huge to her that she disappeared from the internet for months 😆

so I guess it's not terribly surprising that she pulled back once Winnie shifted. although I would have guessed that she would at least announce it first (to everyone, not just the $5 people lol) and then drop off the internet for a bit. she always needs space to prawcesssss things

15.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 5/28/2023, 08:09 AM) 
    Is anyone else surprised by her lack of emotion over this? I honestly thought she would be devastated, basically not leave her house kind of depressed…eat all the tasty treats…

I wonder if her relationship with her perfect bunny winnie deteriorated over the last couple of years because she was not the same dog she knew. Maybe she tried to distance herself from her emotions toward the dog at the end so it wouldn’t be so devastating? I have no idea. I really thought the love for that dog would have evoked a little more emotion than what it seems now that she’s gone. 🤷‍♀️

What makes you think she ever loved Winnie as anything more than a toy/comfort item?

885 replies since 28/5/2023, 14:32   98262 views