Your least favourite iteration of Jen
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Divorced solo traveler Jen. Hygiene questionable. Flees the house every time the kids leave. Flies to her 2nd car, drives around, flies back home, rinse and repeat. Pee rag
    50.16%
  • Disney adult Jen. 5,000 pairs of Minnie ears. runDisney, grinning like a maniac and eating her way through the parks
    29.45%
  • Vegan/plant based Jen. Cried over cows, talked at length about her plant based food, talked to the chef at Disney about her special diet. Bragged about her bloodwork
    10.68%
  • Busy bee shopaholic Jen that daily vlogged, copied Ingrid, Elle, and TiffanyD
    4.85%
  • New mom Jen. Tracked Charlotte's stats like a freak. Sat outside the nursery with a monitor. Had a nourishing chair
    3.56%
  • Bidness lady Jen. Attended conferences. Had a special work tote. Did "administrative work"
    1.29%
This poll is closed (Voters: 309)

Winnie'sShifted,NowShe'sFree;Jen'sAllAloneasSheDeservestoBe. #RIPWinnie #FreedWinnie Pt. 406

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I keep thinking she's hit peak crazy, but this is a new high (low?). She looks like a hoarder who's become houseless and was forced to fit all her possessions ("various and sundry" - WHY does she talk like this?!) in her car.

2.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 31/5/2023, 19:14) 
    The redundancy of an electric kettle when she has a two burner stove. And the fact she even has a kitchen set up when she seems to only aggressively eat from salad bags.

Additionally, the need to have hiking clothes vs running clothes vs regular clothes… insane! You don’t do it all when you camp, you have utilitarian options. There are cute hiking dresses you can also run in. Nothing she does makes sense.

She still has a 'backups of backups, just in case' mindset, but in a car for camping. That's fine if you have a huge mansion for all that stuff, but this is supposed to be for on the road - minimalism is really important. She really needs to start weighing up safety/comfort with practicality and look at what she really NEEDS to take - she can't keep carrying 4 tons of water with her everywhere she goes 'just in case'. She never goes anywhere wild enough that means she isn't within a few minutes of somewhere she could just buy water or an outdoor tap.

And if she breaks down I'm sure she has USA-wide breakdown recovery, platinum membership or whatever.

She goes to camp sites, so why does she need all of this ridiculous toileting equipment? It's gross for a start and secondly it's taking up room in her car. Why does she need several different blankets for the bed? Why not just 1 or 2?

3.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    She’s inviting people to ask questions…
    Like anyone would see this and think, yes! This is what’s missing in my life.

4.     +51   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Why is she so big on paprika? Road paprika. The mental illness has truly won. :hearty-laugh:

5.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t stop thinking about her dragging all that filth into that beautiful Airbnb the next day.

I would have a panic attack if I owned that place and saw her pull up and park Blue and I caught a glimpse of her living conditions.

6.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Y'all, her journal is a Glennon one: "Get Untamed" - I wish I were kidding

ETA: *one* of her many journals, excuuuuse me :rolleyes:

Edited by Breakdown - 5/31/2023, 01:41 PM

7.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since Jen keeps mentioning how she parks headed out so she can make her great escape if necessary, I need to know how this
    IMG_3428
    Is going to squeeze through this when she’s holed up in the back of her hoard-on-wheels and danger comes a-callin’…
    IMG_3426

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You should protect yourself in a way that you're "well equipped to manage." Does she really think she's prepared to fight off an attacker with an axe? A man would take that away from her so fast.

9.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All I am now is claustrophobic and depressed.

10.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 5/31/2023, 02:29 AM) 
    I also chose Disney Jen, because I just can’t with all of those stupid fucking ears at 40 years old.

Same. At least with the others she's pretending to be another version of an adult, doing things other adults do etc. But the 5000 pairs of children's ear and the sheer glee over participation medals and sweet treats at Gideons? She's literally trying to be a child and I can't stand it.

11.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She has far more crap in this car than a person who is actually living full time in their car. It’s like she’s cosplaying a bougie homeless person. She’s absolutely nuts.

The smell inside has to be god awful. This is in no way aspirational or inspirational. Do better Jen.

Also I just have one follow up question for her

Why??????? Just why????

12.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    had a shot every time she said situation and now i need an ambulance

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She had TWO US road maps plus she has her phone which you can download an offline map. Backups of backups. Everything for camping should be multiple purpose, a pot cooks food and boils water. Does she having running underwear, hiking underwear, and campground friendly underwear, to go with all her specific clothing needs?

14.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Finally finished that video after a couple of nap breaks.

OH MY LORD, she is so proud of herself, smug and clueless. Now she wants to take questions and give advice :10:

15.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Going back to our favorite Jen vs. our least favorite Jen…

I don’t really have a favorite Jen since most of the Jen versions are all “She’s crazy!” & snark-worthy, &, let’s be honest, that’s why I’m still along for the Jen-Journey.

But I do miss the house tours & getting ready for parties vlog & the mucking about-doing nothing but spending money & sorting stuff day in the life vlogs - plus, she seemed to enjoy life so much more back then. She was fun to watch.

My least favorite Jen is withholding Jen or morose Jen - that period right after Don & Tensleigh married & she went dark for a while &, when she came back, she was morose & depressed staring into lonely fires in lonely campsites & she got so particular & defensive about what she was sharing… and what fun is there in that?!

As I was watching this latest “tour of her rumpus adventure rig,” I did find myself thinking that the Jen we’re seeing now is probably closest to the real Jen.

The way she’s dressing now is similar to how she’s dressed in any early pics of her & Don… very casual, sloppy-athletic wear.

And she’s always been happy when she’s alone by herself w/ her stuff all around her “organized” in various pouches & bins… books & bags & journals & back-up scissors & water bottles & bandaids & food & gear all stuffed in nooks & crannies w/ nothing actually organized but more hoarded.

She likes to buy things. She likes to buy back-up of those things. She likes to hoard things.

And she likes to be alone.

She’s never been very concerned w/ germs either.

Plus, she’s lazy.

Of course, she’s just eating bagged salad even though she has a stove & a kettle & dishes & road spices. The way she has everything stashed & stacked, in order to get to anything for even a simple meal, she basically has to unpack the car & unload everything.

As w/ everything w/ Jen, all the “stuff” is really nice to have & she wants it ALL, but, when it comes right down to it, she’s not using any of it because she’s made the execution & use of all her stuff way too complicated & tedious.

Eating salad out of a bag is MUCH easier & more convenient than digging everything out of all its pouches & bins, as is a box of pop tarts for breakfast.

And, speaking of pouches & bags, just in this ONE vehicle, HOW MANY bags did Jen have… all those backpacks, the duffel bags, the pouches… it’s INSANE.

Also, I was surprised she showed the very plebeian bag of Lay’s potato chips.

885 replies since 28/5/2023, 14:32   98265 views