Your least favourite iteration of Jen
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Divorced solo traveler Jen. Hygiene questionable. Flees the house every time the kids leave. Flies to her 2nd car, drives around, flies back home, rinse and repeat. Pee rag
    50.16%
  • Disney adult Jen. 5,000 pairs of Minnie ears. runDisney, grinning like a maniac and eating her way through the parks
    29.45%
  • Vegan/plant based Jen. Cried over cows, talked at length about her plant based food, talked to the chef at Disney about her special diet. Bragged about her bloodwork
    10.68%
  • Busy bee shopaholic Jen that daily vlogged, copied Ingrid, Elle, and TiffanyD
    4.85%
  • New mom Jen. Tracked Charlotte's stats like a freak. Sat outside the nursery with a monitor. Had a nourishing chair
    3.56%
  • Bidness lady Jen. Attended conferences. Had a special work tote. Did "administrative work"
    1.29%
This poll is closed (Voters: 309)

Winnie'sShifted,NowShe'sFree;Jen'sAllAloneasSheDeservestoBe. #RIPWinnie #FreedWinnie Pt. 406

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I skipped around and TWO times speed and still heard about so much rumpus stuff, an extra pair or scissors, extra paper towels, many kinds of backpacks, auxiliary (this word replaced rumpus) water bottles.

Banff is not mid Canada
    Screenshot_20230531_094111_Chrome
    All her shoes are in the front passenger seat tucked in, so if she puts her vents on floor the stench would be magnified.
    Screenshot_20230531_092527_YouTube

2.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I *wonder* if those sheets ever get washed after dirty, smelly Gene sleeps there. Or do they fester in the heat while she’s away babysitting?

And she’s planning to remove the other back seat to make room for more stuff!

3.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DAIRY FREE @ 31/5/2023, 17:37) 
    Why isn't she embarrassed to show that filthy car?
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Why isn’t she embarrassed to show her life? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 5/31/2023, 10:48 AM)
    She is such an utter moron. Most people camping in their rig go minimalist and want to connect with nature. They don't drag every single comfort from home possible around with them. Fatty can't even leave the hot chocolate at home. She just wants to comfortably hang out in her car stuffing her face so she's not crying at home. She'll cry in the rig instead, because she's convinced herself it's somehow less pathetic. :wacko:

The thing I specifically don't understand is that she's got the means to leave home and cry in luxury hotels.

What is the obsession with doing this in a car?

5.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    That is a lot of DonDollars :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

The one consistent theme she has always had still rings true: Buy All The Things. Narcissism101 ’s calculator would be smoking to keep up with this one.

New bakery drinking game - take a shot every time she says “situation” :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

6.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Apologies in advance for this but we need to talk about this gross WTFery with the pee jar.

She says she would use the pee jar if she didn’t feel safe to pee outside???? What? So, there will be urine all over the car as there is no guarantee she would be able to aim directly into the jar. :sick:

How is she not embarrassed by her life.

7.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I can literally smell this car. sweaty ass, filthy feet, food and a drip dried cooter. DISGUSTING. I get that cars get dirty on long road trips...usually its like that because of kids. My suggestion is clean it a little before filming a tour.
    Screenshot-7063

That screen is gross, she mentions she has a cloth (of course she does, it's her favorite gift to give) yet doesn't use it on the screen
    Screenshot-7069
    to quote Jin "let's reiterate, that it's not really organized". oh we know.

YES!! POOP Shovel got a shout out!!! so did the little cooter cloth.
    Screenshot-7093
    Screenshot-7089
    WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!! she has a Piss Jar? This is like some weird depression room but the car version. This is so gross
    Screenshot-7135
    Mam, you are suppose to have two boobs, not a uniboob
    Screenshot-7056

she has backups of what she already carries in her car, and a staging area. This chick is bonkers.

Blue is just one big bin
    ! wow, that car is so gross. I want Cc to check it out and give her honest opinion.

Tens, I beg of you to post something beautiful or just normal.

8.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 5/31/2023, 11:11 AM) 
    Apologies in advance for this but we need to talk about this gross WTFery with the pee jar.

She says she would use the pee jar if she didn’t feel safe to pee outside???? What? So, there will be urine all over the car as there is no guarantee she would be able to aim directly into the jar. :sick:

How is she not embarrassed by her life.

Drip drying in her rumpus car.

What_a_life_3

Edited by Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel - 5/31/2023, 11:14 AM

9.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 31/5/2023, 18:02) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 5/31/2023, 10:48 AM)
    She is such an utter moron. Most people camping in their rig go minimalist and want to connect with nature. They don't drag every single comfort from home possible around with them. Fatty can't even leave the hot chocolate at home. She just wants to comfortably hang out in her car stuffing her face so she's not crying at home. She'll cry in the rig instead, because she's convinced herself it's somehow less pathetic. :wacko:

The thing I specifically don't understand is that she's got the means to leave home and cry in luxury hotels.

I think, on some level, she’s trying to be the Anti-Tens, or Anti-Ross. She wants to convince anyone that this is who she truly wants to be, that her luxurious-by-comparison Ross life was just her being caged. Big mean Donald wouldn’t let her sleep in her car, or some other bullshit. It’s not true, of course, but the whole thing is just one big rebellious coping mechanism.

Don is off living an upgraded version of his same life with an upgraded version of Jen. If she keeps doing the same things, alone, then it indicates that the only thing wrong with the old life is that she was the one living it. If she sticks with Louie Vweeton and the Four Seasons, her bluff would be called.

She really let Glennon Doyle lead her to a ruined life, and she’s so stubborn she has to just keep on burning.

10.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I’m so effing behind again. New job, less snark time. I just saw the post about Winnie. Thank goodness she’s no longer suffering. You earned those wings Winnie!

11.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 31/5/2023, 17:34) 
    She’s never camped where she’s in one spot for longer than a night or two, rarely not near a water source, and she carries around 1100 water holding vessels.

So much and still doesn’t wash her face while camping 🤮

12.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 5/31/2023, 06:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 31/5/2023, 18:02) 

I think, on some level, she’s trying to be the Anti-Tens, or Anti-Ross. She wants to convince anyone that this is who she truly wants to be, that her luxurious-by-comparison Ross life was just her being caged. Big mean Donald wouldn’t let her sleep in her car, or some other bullshit. It’s not true, of course, but the whole thing is just one big rebellious coping mechanism.

Don is off living an upgraded version of his same life with an upgraded version of Jen. If she keeps doing the same things, alone, then it indicates that the only thing wrong with the old life is that she was the one living it. If she sticks with Louie Vweeton and the Four Seasons, her bluff would be called.

She really let Glennon Doyle lead her to a ruined life, and she’s so stubborn she has to just keep on burning.

Traveling and sleeping in a vehicle that smells of unwashed body odor and weeks old pee rags is nothing to be proud about. I have camped in some pretty remote places but always managed to clean myself in some manner. The world does NOT need to know about you dripping pee all over your car while trying to aim in a cup, or the nasty pee rag you reuse time and time again without proper washing. There are some things that you should just keep to yourself!

13.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's always a clueless little girl roleplaying some adult she's idolizing online at the moment. Remember when it was Tiffany D? Now it's Eva Zu Beck.

Always trying to convince everyone (and herself) she feels safe, but she's always proving otherwise. She is terrified of EVERYTHING. She goes to bed at 7pm because she's shitting herself with fear, not because she's tired. And I bet she doesn't even sleep well. Always saying she had the most amazing sleep ever. :rolleyes:

Literally an entire speech at the end to reassure everyone she feels safe doing this, so don't question her! Not everyone will understand it!!

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 5/31/2023, 06:17 PM) 
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 31/5/2023, 17:34) 
    She’s never camped where she’s in one spot for longer than a night or two, rarely not near a water source, and she carries around 1100 water holding vessels.

So much and still doesn’t wash her face while camping 🤮

I can guarantee that when she does start washing her face, she will use her crusty cooter cloth (aka pee rag). After all its antimicrobial!

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’d just like to offer this for our collective consideration: the timing of her announcement about Winnie to the poors is suspect.

It came out less than twenty-four hours after I broke the news of her new “Executive Producer” title. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

Deflect much? Also, hi Bertha.

885 replies since 28/5/2023, 14:32   98262 views