Your least favourite iteration of Jen
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Divorced solo traveler Jen. Hygiene questionable. Flees the house every time the kids leave. Flies to her 2nd car, drives around, flies back home, rinse and repeat. Pee rag
    50.16%
  • Disney adult Jen. 5,000 pairs of Minnie ears. runDisney, grinning like a maniac and eating her way through the parks
    29.45%
  • Vegan/plant based Jen. Cried over cows, talked at length about her plant based food, talked to the chef at Disney about her special diet. Bragged about her bloodwork
    10.68%
  • Busy bee shopaholic Jen that daily vlogged, copied Ingrid, Elle, and TiffanyD
    4.85%
  • New mom Jen. Tracked Charlotte's stats like a freak. Sat outside the nursery with a monitor. Had a nourishing chair
    3.56%
  • Bidness lady Jen. Attended conferences. Had a special work tote. Did "administrative work"
    1.29%
This poll is closed (Voters: 309)

Winnie'sShifted,NowShe'sFree;Jen'sAllAloneasSheDeservestoBe. #RIPWinnie #FreedWinnie Pt. 406

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know I was really worried about her safety before but now that I know there’s a switchblade on board… that changes everything.

Being alone in the middle of nowhere in a rumpus vehicle when a special privileged snowflake is armed and parked facing out ready to get herself out of a dangerous situation is nothing to be concerned about at all.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 5/31/2023, 01:48 PM) 
    She had TWO US road maps plus she has her phone which you can download an offline map. Backups of backups. Everything for camping should be multiple purpose, a pot cooks food and boils water. Does she having running underwear, hiking underwear, and campground friendly underwear, to go with all her specific clothing needs?

Maybe she even has a pair of suitor-friendly thong undies in case she meets an eligible camper dude. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Next thread title submission:

Ain’tGotNoSuitors,NoOneToSeduceHer:BecomesAn“Executive Producer”LikeJen

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 31/5/2023, 17:24) 
    Jen is filthy by nature. Blue is as trashed as her former craft room was at RM1. It’s just a dumping ground of crap, and to think this pile of junk sits in her vehicle for months on end.

Remember in one of her pass Airbnb videos she said she got the peanut butter out of blue that had been sitting there for sometime, but it was still good?
    :20130930103114-64d41b31:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_9242.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_9245.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_9243.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/IMG_9244.jpeg)

HOMELESS SHELTER 🫣🫣🤯

On wheels!

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 31/5/2023, 17:14) 
    "mid canada" shut up, you moron.

Yeah, I wanted to comment on that. Banff is definitely NOT mid-Canada.

Travelimg expert my Canadian butt.

Also, she has so much innecessary shit, itust stink so bad. 4 pairs of shoes, including hiked-in shoes and sandals, random 5 gallon of water, numerous bottles of water, random foods.

And her switch blade in the door makes me laugh. Wjat is she going to do with that? In a self-defense situation, that's actually not a good weapon. And ber hiking kit is dumb - a poop shovel but no medic kit and no signalling stuff? Also, which long hikes?

She mostly goes to camping sites that provide drinkable water, her insistance on filterong her water and getting all sorts of rumpus equipe.ent like the adventure gals is ridiculous.

6.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 5/31/2023, 12:02 PM) 
    That is a lot of DonDollars :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

The one consistent theme she has always had still rings true: Buy All The Things. Narcissism101 ’s calculator would be smoking to keep up with this one.

It's ok, I have a back-up calculators and a back-ups for the back-up, plus a rumpus calculator and a travel calculator.

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I joke that I am too precious to camp. I would have that much crap with me to make whatever the hell this is as comfy as possible. But even I know the value of multitasking. She doesn’t even use these things! She never cooks, never sets up a cute and comfy outside set up. The fun of camping is to do it with people and enjoy the outside. All she does is tuck in by 7pm to journal. Hell she never even showers but has shower packs. She has winter clothes in there. Why? She left the car in Florida for the winter. This is batshit, she could have put a sleeping bag in her garage and called it the same experience.

She said she didn’t show everything for safety but I dunno, she still showed quite a bit. Enough to point thieves in the right spots. Idiot.

8. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +42   Like  

User deleted

Her vehicle is photographic evidence that OrganizedLikeJen was just a charade.

9.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 31/5/2023, 18:11) 
    Apologies in advance for this but we need to talk about this gross WTFery with the pee jar.

She says she would use the pee jar if she didn’t feel safe to pee outside???? What? So, there will be urine all over the car as there is no guarantee she would be able to aim directly into the jar. :sick:

How is she not embarrassed by her life.

She has a GoGirl pee funnel that besides using to pee standing up, she would probably try to use to aim into the jar.

10.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    So many water containers.
    So many packing cubes.
    So many backpacks.
    A camp stove plus a jet boil plus an electric kettle, even though she's subsisting on pop-tarts and bagged salad and peanut butter
    TWO! pair of scissors just for the car
    Band-aids in at least 3 different places
    And so many devices for pee/poop in case she doesn't feel safe or isn't near facilities. JFC, Jenny, just use the campground facilities or if you're "wild" camping, step off to the side and pop a squat.

11.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just think, in order to choose all this stuff instead of enjoying being in your own home, near to your children and your dog...ugh. I think this is just disgusting, both the choosing to do it and film it and all the shit itself. Prioritizing all this ridiculous travel over having a family and friends...

I think all this stuff is an accumulation of watching too many videos and I also think she wants to show that she can afford it all. Not that she needs it all or is going to use it all. You couldn't pay me, the dirt, the bugs, asleep by 7, I mean WTF is this??? Hours of Peloton daily, to vegan pizza, to Starbucks breakfast sandwiches and driving home to apply fake cheese, to eating chips alone in the car. WHY?

12.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Literally no one believes you don't know RM4 is upholstered in genuine leather, Jen.

Sharing the seat blanket she added for her sweaty bottom, "I think this is actually real leather. Don't ask me, I didn't pay attention to those details."

13. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +7   Like  

User deleted

So if she has running sunglasses that she "doesn't really use for anything" then why did she buy them?

Also, was the poop shovel for her or for Winnie? Serious question.

Edited by BeautifulLittleBonBon - 5/31/2023, 08:43 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 31/5/2023, 19:34) 
    You should protect yourself in a way that you're "well equipped to manage." Does she really think she's prepared to fight off an attacker with an axe? A man would take that away from her so fast.

Too true! Just like her switch blade and her parking facing the exit - in a state park camping, the drive away fast is probably not gonna happen. And handling a knife is actually very hard, especially in a real life situation where you are attacked. The pepper spray is probably the best weapon for her in the USA. It's not legal to carry it in Canada though.

15.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Car tour stressed me out. She has always loved...STUFF. LOTS and LOTS of STUFF. It's just too many things in such a small space.

885 replies since 28/5/2023, 14:32   98265 views