Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to LateKate for this thread title :thumbs-up:

2.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Gene was so mad we figured out what time she filmed the announcement of Winnie's passing that she decommissioned the apple watch and got something new.

3.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t know how after all these years Jen hasn’t realised how many clues she inadvertently gives away to those willing to pay attention

4.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Okay... diving back in to finish the closet video. I have a suspicion it's just going to piss me off. I am basing that on the fact that she always pisses me off lol

5.     +45   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Ooooo, I did not realize i was creating a thread title. I am an executive produce and a content creator now. While being a mod….I am MultiTaskingLikeJen :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I just started watching. I had to stop to come back here and say……she is so unlikeable.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title. So, has Chinny mentioned her Executive Producer gig yet?

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    she'll probably wait to include it in a multimedia favourites video soon. the chocolate she found in her linen closet will be featured as a tasty treat.

someone on one of the last pages of the previous thread said that jen should have given cc her old makeup. that stuff is like a decade old by now and should go in the trash. neither palette she mentioned (naked 2 and too faced natural eyes) are still sold. the too faced one has had new packaging for a while now.

if she spent on anyone other than herself, she has enough money to buy cc her own play makeup, not mouldy junk from mommy's hoard

8.     +29   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Now with her perfected mental gymnastics she gets to be just as proud of herself for throwing unused things away as she was for buying them.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    Lmfao this thread title is incredible

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What's the name of the dwarf evergreen tree she has? I have one and it isn't doing well. Want to look up how to help it.

11.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I broke my non-watching streak and subjected myself to her latest vid (thanks, BPS!). Gene actually did me a favor - I was so disgusted by her rumpus hoard that I decluttered my kitchen. She can take my old cast-offs and stick them where the sun doesn't shine! :slob:

12.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So many things wrong with this video - first Toyota is not a luxury vehicle brand, nice try Jen.

I found it strange that she’s got a “future gifts for children” bin it reminded me of her hostess gift bin back in the day, who does that? And why not give CC the necklace now?

She acts like she’s so shocked she owned makeup and body products and appears revolted by them. But then is like should I keep this just because?

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone recently posted here that Jen no longer raises their blood pressure. If you read this S.O.S.

That house is so ugly. Not a speck of love anywhere.

14.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She reminds me of an elderly woman going through her house getting ready to move into the nursing home, but doesn’t want to get rid of anything.

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Okay, I'm about halfway through this closet video. I had to pause for a bit because a dear friend called me and we talked for a good long while. We have been friends since we were 5. <3 (Jen, I'm sorry, allow me to clarify to you what a friend is. A friend is a mutual relationship in which you and the other person care about one another and their wellbeing. You are also involved in their life in some capacity. But none of this is paid for :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo . There is no subscription either.)

I have to comment on these things. How does Jen forget about the shit that she has? I just can't fathom it. I know what it is my linen closet and bathroom cupboards. Like, I don't forget about candles, lotions, hair stuff, etc, etc. I just buy things that I need to use and I don't buy extras. It just blows me away that she has so much unused, never touched products! It's insane! So wasteful!

Also, how she went from crocodile tears, acting like she was heartbroken over Winnie's toy to immediately smiling when she found chocolate. My god how fake!! I couldn't see my unmoved furbaby's bed and toys for weeks without choking up and crying a bit. That first week... I would stop right in my tracks and just sob. You're an ass Gene.we see right through you.

889 replies since 2/6/2023, 22:24   98383 views