FromHonoraryMelissaToHonoraryProducerLikeJen Pt. 407

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Their marriage was always transactional. Jen “took very good care of Don” and he gave her basically limitless funds and a dream lifestyle. I believe Don loved Jen, or at least was floored that he somehow won this chick that he thought was out of her league - Jen, as we all now know, is incapable of love for anyone other than herself.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    grilledcheesesandwiches Exactly! This is what I forgot to add to my original post. He seemed to have a genuine love for her while she had a love for the idea of a marriage.

When the time came to own up to her end of the deal she was pinned in a corner so to speak. If she didn't;t fulfill her end of the bargain then she would be kicked to the curb and most likely without any financial safety net whatsoever. I mean if they had a binding contract then it would most likely hold up in a court of law wouldn't it?

I have no idea if they had a prenup and I know some have spoken about this previously. I bet she never thought she would have to hold up her end in the end though.

3.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They did a video in the past where she indicated there was no pre-nup, but she is also known for reframing the truth so who knows

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 4/6/2023, 05:14) 
    If I worked out that much and looked like that I’d cry every time I passed a mirror

WHYYY does she always look so flabby? There is no definition.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 6/4/2023, 04:43 AM) 
    Based on that belly, I’d say she has chocolate stashed in every bin, closet, and backup vehicle.

IMG_3444_0

Good lord. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was pregnant 😂

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/6/2023, 03:32) 
    That bathroom tile looks like a migraine visual aura happening.

It needs to come with a trigger warning for those prone to seizures!

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Question...
    Where did the "What Mommy wants Mommy gets" thing come from? Did she actually say this in a video?

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 4/6/2023, 09:15) 
    Question...
    Where did the "What Mommy wants Mommy gets" thing come from? Did she actually say this in a video?

I believe Donny sang it in a ig story, she removed it but not before the bakery had duly noted and recorded it, it might be posted for posterity under ‘Jen the “good mom”

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    WhereDoesDaddySleep I can’t believe you found that!
    She stood there smiling for the camera after he fell!

10.     +54   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I respectfully disagree mywalkingpharmacy

I think Jen saw her opportunity to bag a rich, gullible man and she took it. She was not some innocent victim, she made a conscious choice to secure her financial future so she never had to work.

They both had traditional ideas of marriage and Jen behaved how she thought a wife should behave, except she didn’t want to do any work, she just wanted to spend Don’s money. She was very happy during her MHWL time, IMO. She was not forced to wear the girlie dresses and the make up. She happily spent Don’s money on these things.

Watching videos from that time, it’s clear she loved her life. Not a care in the world, all the time to focus on Jen. This is why she resents her kids. In her mind, they took all of this away. She never wanted kids but she was too afraid to say it because again, she has very traditional ideas, plus she had to secure more money for herself. All this is on her, not on Don or the Rosses. They are very traditional but Jen was not some victim in a dungeon forced to have kids. She chose not to be honest with Don and went ahead and had kids she didn’t want and now treats them horribly.

Judging by how easy her divorce was, when the Rosses had the means to make it very difficult, I don’t think they would have left her without financial support if they had divorced and they didn’t have kids. Jen just wanted more money and the kids definitely secured that.

Don and Jen would still be together if they didn’t have kids, IMO. Don saw Jen for the selfish, self absorbed useless person she is, once she became a mother and refused to put her kids above her selfish needs, and then he was done.

Edited by zizizouzou - 4/6/2023, 10:32

11.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    her bathroom is a perfect reflection of jen, cold, soulless and ugly

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 4/6/2023, 09:15) 
    Question...

#entry460704693

https://streamable.com/5eelcn

The most coherent statement we’ve ever heard from Donny :snickering:

13.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    There’s that scale that Jen “doesn’t own”.
    Attached Image
    IMG_8604

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wish her patrons would push her on the comments like the Cartier bracelet. They are supposed to be her friends. The ones she trusts. But any time there’s a window of opportunity to get vulnerable and REAL, she scratches the surface and then gives out a riddle.

I’m giving her a TON of benefit of the doubt here, because for all we know, there’s a beautiful story about how Don was body shaming her after she had Donny and she had begged him to go to marriage counseling and he was a falling down drunk and wasn’t buying her pretties anymore and wasn’t investing in their relationship so she made a promise to herself that she was worth Cartier or whatever.

(I know, this is Jen, there’s very little chance it’s anything remotely deep or inspiring.)

This is why you have no real friendships, Jen. You wear a mask, you hide, people want to see the real you, not the cheesing into the camera while spinning in an ugly place trying to convince us that you enjoy sleeping in your car in a swamp.

Even in her gray Cymbalta commercial staring into the abyss period, had she done a voiceover with the tumultuous feelings she was experiencing, admitting that she wasn’t coping well and why, even in her shallow pin head thoughts, authenticity would have won over so many people.

She hasn’t grown as a person, she’s just financially able to avoid real life.

15.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Seasonal Gal @ 4/6/2023, 13:44) 
    There’s that scale that Jen “doesn’t own”.

Conveniently placed by the shower so clothing doesn’t add to her number 🙃

889 replies since 2/6/2023, 22:24   98383 views