FromHonoraryMelissaToHonoraryProducerLikeJen Pt. 407

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How many videos has Jinny posted to Patreon since opening up her WWC to her loyal subjects?

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/4/2023, 02:19 PM) 
    Poor sweet Jennifer was not body shamed or stopped being adored by Don, IMO. She had to be a mother and put others above herself for once in her life and she was and still is bitter AF about it. Don finally saw that and he ended the marriage.

I think Don is a blowhard ass but he was smitten with Jen until he finally saw the light about her. I blame them both for deciding to have a second child when it was clear Jen did not enjoy being a mother. He thought she walked on water and he loves his kids. She has no redeeming qualities. She married for money, she had kids for money. She is not some tragic heroine. The only tragedy here are the TWO! kids growing up with a selfish mother who never wanted them and she barely tolerates them.

As for the Love bracelet. Shopaholic, sheep Jen, wanted to treat herself to a pretty with Don’s money and chose what every other basic YTer was buying at the time. It’s not any deeper than this. Jen wants us to think it is but it’s really not, IMO.

Is the general consensus that Jen had children to secure Don's $?? I still find that hard to believe. It is so awful- is it my last lingering naivete??

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (mywalkingpharmacy @ 4/6/2023, 19:27) 
    How many videos has Jinny posted to Patreon since opening up her WWC to her loyal subjects?

20230604_123837

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/4/2023, 04:10 PM) 
    I found this in my files and I can’t stop laughing. I hadn’t noticed at the time that she has make up on.

D7EDFD65-39E2-4511-A496-B2D1DDEA2AAF

Yikes! She looks like some fly-by-night funeral home prepared her for a wake.

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/6/2023, 19:36) 
    Is the general consensus that Jen had children to secure Don's $?? I still find that hard to believe. It is so awful- is it my last lingering naivete??

I don’t think so, but not bc it’s awful lol. I think Jen is a “rule follower” in the sense that her parents had two kids, Suzanne and Ross had two kids, Emily had two kids, so it never crossed her mind that she could do anything different. That’s why she was “caged,” bc she assumed that’s what she “had” to do and didn’t know life could be otherwise. In the way that people say we should have more representation / celebrate successful women (for example) so that we can know it’s possible.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/6/2023, 18:44) 
    Jen wanted to secure HER financial future. TWO! children was what it would take, support wise.

Why wouldn’t 1 child secure her financial future?

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can turn in my Baker's card if need be. :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:
    [/QUOTE]

Why Am I Here I think your theory sounds plausible. Unless another Christine shows up, or Jenbo accidentally drinks some truth serum, it's impossible to know for sure.

QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 6/4/2023, 07:58 PM) 
    Jen wanted to secure HER financial future. TWO! children was what it would take, support wise.

I don't understand this either.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 4/6/2023, 19:58) 

She had to have a boy, the heir. Of course the fam sold the company so no need for anyone to take over now.

9.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ShiseidoCottonPad My belief is that she thought she’d eventually either want to have children because Don wanted them or she’d convince him they didn’t need them. When she realized she wasn’t getting out of being a mother, she went along with it thinking Don would do all the hard work and she could continue her carefree “housewife life” consisting of eating food prepared by Don, exercising, shopping, and controlling how Don parented. Don didn’t get to retire early as planned and so wasn’t available to care for all three children (4 if you count Winnie), so Jen started planning her revenge by going “not vegan” and therefore not able to “look at” dairy and meat, forcing Don to cook dinner after work along with most of the childcare. I think she fantasized about divorcing him, but probably would never have taken the initiative if Don hadn’t finally collected his balls and iPad and hit the road.

10.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen is just a barnacle that Don grabbed and moved physically forward in life. Her personality is preferring certain brands over others.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed with GUSB, I think as shallow as Jen is, a tiny part of her knew deep down inside or at least suspected that there was something about the house and two kids and a white picket fence scenario that didn’t feel quite right to her. But she couldn’t quite put her finger on what was wrong with it (the kids) or at least wasn’t willing to admit it to herself / thought that as time passed she’d come around to it like “everyone” else does.

But instead, IN HER MIND, she was caged, bc she had to quash that tiny part of herself that recognized it. IN HER MIND, her not being true to that part of herself was like when gay people decades ago couldn’t even dream of coming out, bc it wasn’t safe / they hadn’t ever really come across it before. (No I’m not saying they’re the same thing, please don’t start that argument with me, I’m just saying that’s what I think Jen thought.) Like the way sometimes people today may have racist/ageist/sexist thoughts but don’t say it out loud and try to retrain their way of thinking.

But Jen’s retraining (“maybe I’ll want kids in the future”) obviously didn’t work. So she resents them, the work they represent, and the taking away of the perfect me-me-me life she had before they came along.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    GrownUpStickerBook that makes sense. I thought people were implying Jen got pregnant with the intention of leaving the marriage, which is so hard for me to get my head around. But, Jen herself said she had been planning to leave for 5 years prior.

Before I adopted my son, a couple of people suggested I lie about birth control with my bf who didn't want kids. It's just not my m.o., but at least I would be getting what I wanted- a kid. But, to intentionally conceive, carry and maintain partial custody of kids you don't want is insane to me. '((and this is in No Way to implicate women who get accidentally pregnant, or are stuck in abusive marriages or leave dysfunctional marriages). I am generally a Free to Be You and Me kind of gal. But having kids to increase an already big bank account is fucked,..

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Chicklets I like your explanation. I think it makes a of sense. Despite going to NYU and UMass, Jen seemed clueless about any alternatives to life in the suburbs blocks from her family. She is an odd one.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/6/2023, 20:34) 
    GrownUpStickerBook that makes sense. I thought people were implying Jen got pregnant with the intention of leaving the marriage

Some people (Yetta ?) do think that. Some people say she’s very manipulative.

But I think Jen’s stupidity and laziness far outweigh any manipulation. Based off the way she handles her “content,” I don’t think she has the forethought/mental capacity to come up with a plan like that

15.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Like many, I think she went along with having kids because that's what she thought she was supposed to do--and she truly convinced herself that she wanted it. But I don't think she ever considered the burden of caring for children. She lost her mind when she was asked to cook dinner for the family and she martyred herself by sitting on the floor outside the nursery and being the only source of nourishment and only sitting in the nursery to feed, etc. She is nuts and she made everything so much harder for herself to the extent that she became a monster to be around and Donald had to split.

889 replies since 2/6/2023, 22:24   98382 views