FromHonoraryMelissaToHonoraryProducerLikeJen Pt. 407

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/6/2023, 19:20) 
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 4/6/2023, 19:14) 
    😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨She documented on which dates they had sex AND showed to the internet?????? Is that for real?

Yes, and it was reviewd by Bakers, who knew exactly what it was. Of course showing her cervical mucus followed.

And now she won't tell all her followers that her dog died.

194 Patreon videos, every Monday is a filler, what's happening video.

She avoided kids for years, wasn't honset with herself of Don. Had post partum so bad which she never acknowledged or asked for help, in addition to her already unmedicated depression. Don couldn't believe to cold hearted "mother" she was. She expected Don to work (or be retired), do all the cooking and help with the kids while she did....what?? He thought motherhood would change her, help her grow up be responsible, instead she spiraled more and he was done.

2.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen isn’t even aware of how easy she has it as a mom; her kids have shown themselves to be docile and compliant. A strong-willed child would have completely broken Jen.

3.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    There was a Q&A where Don seemed to express reluctance about changing diapers. I knew then that Jen was screwed. She's a dummy though and should have gotten a nanny.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    SingHo!toDons2ndWife I think about that every time she shows them. And, you just can't edit out the tremendous potential for naughtiness. Believe me, I know. :woot: ;P :woot:

5.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The sad thing is that she thinks her kids are difficult, sensitive, picky, etc. They just happen to have a neurotic mess of a mother.

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 6/4/2023, 09:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/6/2023, 19:20) 
    Yes, and it was reviewd by Bakers, who knew exactly what it was. Of course showing her cervical mucus followed.

And now she won't tell all her followers that her dog died.

194 Patreon videos, every Monday is a filler, what's happening video.

She avoided kids for years, wasn't honset with herself of Don. Had post partum so bad which she never acknowledged or asked for help, in addition to her already unmedicated depression. Don couldn't believe to cold hearted "mother" she was. She expected Don to work (or be retired), do all the cooking and help with the kids while she did....what?? He thought motherhood would change her, help her grow up be responsible, instead she spiraled more and he was done.

Do the 194 patreon videos include her "early access" youtube videos? So only 1/3 I would consider exclusive videos. Her update is 5 mins and barely any effort.

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    don't let me start down this rabbit trail. But, lord have mercy- she starts by telling us that she got 60% off on Carter's which is already "cheap". And, she doesn't want to buy many 3 mth pieces because what if she can't return them?? This is Jen with her 3-hour handbags tour ( and its no different now, it's just crap for her van). Whatever "Journey" brought her to mothering, there wasn't a whole lot of joy.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is there someone who could point me in the direction of her dinner prep meltdown? My husband and I were married 11 years when our daughter was born, and it was ABSOLUTELY a massive adjustment, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. I’d like to see it. TIA.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 4/6/2023, 10:02) 
    I respectfully disagree mywalkingpharmacy

I think Jen saw her opportunity to bag a rich, gullible man and she took it. She was not some innocent victim, she made a conscious choice to secure her financial future so she never had to work.

They both had traditional ideas of marriage and Jen behaved how she thought a wife should behave, except she didn’t want to do any work, she just wanted to spend Don’s money. She was very happy during her MHWL time, IMO. She was not forced to wear the girlie dresses and the make up. She happily spent Don’s money on these things.

Watching videos from that time, it’s clear she loved her life. Not a care in the world, all the time to focus on Jen. This is why she resents her kids. In her mind, they took all of this away. She never wanted kids but she was too afraid to say it because again, she has very traditional ideas, plus she had to secure more money for herself. All this is on her, not on Don or the Rosses. They are very traditional but Jen was not some victim in a dungeon forced to have kids. She chose not to be honest with Don and went ahead and had kids she didn’t want and now treats them horribly.

Judging by how easy her divorce was, when the Rosses had the means to make it very difficult, I don’t think they would have left her without financial support if they had divorced and they didn’t have kids. Jen just wanted more money and the kids definitely secured that.

Don and Jen would still be together if they didn’t have kids, IMO. Don saw Jen for the selfish, self absorbed useless person she is, once she became a mother and refused to put her kids above her selfish needs, and then he was done.

The only thing I would change to your theory, is that I think Jen wanted kids - but she was the youngest in her family and has no friends, so she didn't know wjat having kids was like and definitely wasn't prepared for how reletless and selfless it is to care and raise for a child. But she had cc, walked througj fire and had the heir. Than, she cracked.

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/4/2023, 03:06 PM) 
    Jen isn’t even aware of how easy she has it as a mom; her kids have shown themselves to be docile and compliant. A strong-willed child would have completely broken Jen.

True. My granddaughter has been giving her mother all kinds of attitude lately, and she’s only a couple of years older than CC. It made me think of how bad it will be for Jen when CC progresses from side-eyeing her mama to actually acting out. I think it’s coming fairly soon now that CC has a presumably normal family life with D & T in contrast to her disengaged, self-absorbed birth mother. A lot of animosity is probably building in CC. (And my daughter is very involved and loving with her children, unlike Jen.)

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I amSuzanne’sBiggestFan give me some more data and I will look. I need an excuse to procrastinate real work. Not the crying milk? Was i pre Ddonny? Both kids?

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am a little late to the makeup in the closet discussion but I fully expect her to revert back to many of her old ways including wearing makeup IF she ever is in a relationship again.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 6/4/2023, 09:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/4/2023, 03:06 PM) 

True. My granddaughter has been giving her mother all kinds of attitude lately, and she’s only a couple of years older than CC. It made me think of how bad it will be for Jen when CC progresses from side-eyeing her mama to actually acting out. I think it’s coming fairly soon now that CC has a presumably normal family life with D & T in contrast to her disengaged, self-absorbed birth mother. A lot of animosity is probably building in CC. (And my daughter is very involved and loving with her children, unlike Jen.)

If Charlotte allows herself to act-out, it will be a testament to D & T. She has good intuition, and she wouldn't risk it with Jen unless she knows she's safe. I hope she goes for it!!

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/6/2023, 20:09) 
    ShiseidoCottonPad My belief is that she thought she’d eventually either want to have children because Don wanted them or she’d convince him they didn’t need them. When she realized she wasn’t getting out of being a mother, she went along with it thinking Don would do all the hard work and she could continue her carefree “housewife life” consisting of eating food prepared by Don, exercising, shopping, and controlling how Don parented. Don didn’t get to retire early as planned and so wasn’t available to care for all three children (4 if you count Winnie), so Jen started planning her revenge by going “not vegan” and therefore not able to “look at” dairy and meat, forcing Don to cook dinner after work along with most of the childcare. I think she fantasized about divorcing him, but probably would never have taken the initiative if Don hadn’t finally collected his balls and iPad and hit the road.

Yes, and we also know that Jen is shallow and tends to believe verbatim stuff that is said on sm or magazines - get your body back after baby, perfect way to parent... she probably was very shocked about what happens to your body wjen having a child. With an ed/control issues, thay's not easy.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 4/6/2023, 21:58) 
    I amSuzanne’sBiggestFan give me some more data and I will look. I need an excuse to procrastinate real work. Not the crying milk? Was i pre Ddonny? Both kids?

People are describing it post both kids-something about hello fresh?

889 replies since 2/6/2023, 22:24   98383 views