Group

Status
    (:

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    In her video where she buys all the crap and we get to see her rolls of fat as she does self checkout at least she returns her cart. Probably the only good thing she does. Also, when she asks Cooper if he is bringing the drink to i he is room it is grammatically correct to say “ take it to your room”. But Miranda can’t be expected to know that, its too exhausting. She acts like she is 70, seriously. Also. The pigtails are ridiculous.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just one question.

What's with all the frickin gum???????

I'm surprised having 2/3 gum jars didn't trigger her "OCD"

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just my thoughts, Skyler is ADHD? Not surprised he can excel in sports if that's what he's into ADHD can hyper focus on activity if interested for longer than the average bear. He probably wouldn't do good sitting at a desk concentrating on actual school work too hyperactive to sit long enough and pay attention. I doubt they have him on ADHD medication, he would be greatly slowed down for the sports if so. Also proceed food and sugar and energy drinks are not what you should feed anyone with ADHD especially red food dye like licorice or fruit roll ups. He's getting a lot of attention from the school and community, he has the best of everything clothes and shoes wise and is an attractive boy with a girlfriend I'm assuming a lot of 16 year old hormones are being burned as he looks like he's strutting around like he's the man if you get my drift, what is going to happen to the Skyler when he has to settle down into a boring job without his sports attention and without mommy or daddy's money has to do his own laundry, buy food, pay rent ect. Evt. What happens when his girlfriend moves back to Spain, will he get a new girlfriend? If he is used to having things on a regular basis and then it stops then what? You get where I'm going with this? As for the gum I don't think you can chew gum with braces best to get Winnie off the juicy fruit gum before she's told no lol, like someone mentioned the weight gain the glasses, the braces and her personality tikes kids gonna fall hard, especially with the older brother being king of Salisbury, poor Cooper.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What does she do, set the camera up after she unloads all the sugar crap on the table to get the kids walking in for a reaction of the shit she bought for all of them, of course piglet is the first to grab the biggest chocolate bar, Cooper always trying to run in the basement unimpressed, she tries to get his reaction everytime with this boy, but just a blank stare always. He's not the sports star and he's not the Queen, where does he fit in Mironda ?

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She has said in the past that she does not want her children to have issues with food/eating like she does. Using food to reward your children is not the way to do this. She bought all this food as a reward because she is "so proud of her kids". She should not be using food as a reward.

It is very clear Winnie already has huge issues with food with her limited diet that is mostly junk food. Instead of trying to help Winnie expand her diet, she actually supports/reinforces Winnie's restrictions. In a past video she went to 5 different stores to buy the certain variety of Kraft dinner that Winnie likes. She is already planning trips to America to get the certain pizza Winnie likes because it is being discontinued in Canada. Winnie's junk food diet is starting to catch up with her. Miranda's whole attitude towards food is so skewed, she really does not understand that most people do not eat a constant diet of junk food. And having this much crap food in your house is not normal. Miranda says she buys all this junk for the kids, I think she actually likes having constant access to all that junk herself.

8. Pixiething
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I am sad to say that her daughter is going to have health issues if things do not change. Its not just weight like I know people who can eat all the junk foods and stay a twig but internally they are not doing well. They have other issues. I am not fat shaming her because there are people who struggle with their weight and I don't want them to read these posts and think overweight=gross. Nor mental health as I do feel empathy towards her untreated self medicated mental issues. She is choosing to coddle the dopamine that comes from her bad decisions than to work through it for the good ones. Those good decisions will help her family. Her choice to ignore that is what I have an issue with and that is what I am afraid that her kids are dealing with.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    OMG. Does she ever stop talking about her child?

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    if you haven't noticed already , I am just going to point out : EVERYTIME she tells a tall tale she has to take a huge drink .... because when people lie they get very dry mouth ....this is why police , when interrogating will always offer a drink and put a bottle of water on the table ..they watch for when the need to drink comes as they interrogate. it's very telling, and plus size gives a lot of her fibs away when you notice when she takes the majority of her drinks . and WOW I have never known someone to talk about themselves as a giving and caring person like she does ..and the sips from her drink come when she is fibbing about giving money to those in need ...she might put a few dollars in a basket at her church , but she is not out there helping anyone.

11. Jackie123
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Yea before her plastic bag rant she says “I understand” and then afterwards she says “I don’t understand.” My conclusion: she’s lazy. She understands that it’s important to recycle, but she’s too lazy to put reusable shopping bags back into her car after she’s done putting her groceries away. Instead, she just keeps buying more reusable shopping bags at the grocery store after she’s done shopping.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The Queen needs to donate the shirt she's got on its miles too small time to hand it over to Jackie. Don't know who would be interested in Miranda's content it's boring and same stories and complaining and non stop about Winnie who gives a shit hearing about somebody else's kid on youtube weirdos that's who, your kid is outgrowing her clothes she doesn't look taller. It's like she's trying to push this little girl on everyone like she's some kind of super star, kid just wanders around with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, opening and grabbing gifts or food in every video more and more gifts like stop already Miranda.

13.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    " Well basically every year since they’ve been born they’ve been growing” She’s so smart with her glasses on.

All that stuff from Christmas shoved in his closet. That should tell you something Miranda.

Why would you tell the entire world about his “unmentionable” things you found in his room? You invaded his privacy you nosy bitch.

What did you watch affect Skylar you knew would happen to Cooper that he would have to hide? Cooper despises you Miranda not a smart move on your part talking about him.

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    After seeing Winnie at the end of video it is clear she is BURSTING at the seams. Did you all catch the belly top and how she had a BELLY hanging out? And her elastic waist was 'tight' and didn't fit her. Now I say this with sadness not fat shaming. I have a grand daughter who just turned 8 and she is heavy. I feel so bad for her. Her mother feeds her feelings or to keep her out of her hair or the other grand parents love to spoil her with food. My son disagrees but it is what it is. At 8 she is in a 10-12 girls. I feel so sad for Winnie that her mother doesn't know how to properly feed her. She eats WAY TOO much fruit and carbs and not enough proteins. This is the new world for children. Over eating and the wrong foods.

15. Jackie123
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Also, why are the kids not cleaning their own rooms at least once a week if not daily? I’m a few years older than Moronda and I’m generation X. I think the only time my parents helped me with my room growing up was when I wasn’t tall enough to operate the vacuum cleaner (so maybe 8 and under). Like a lot of kids, both my parents worked outside the house full time. My little brother and I helped with cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of the house as soon as we were able to.

Moronda sounds like an enabler. And I think it’s going to backfire on her eventually.

I also have a hard time believing any of her kids excel in athletics and/or academics - not with all the junk food they eat on the daily. Moronda has the resources to feed them healthy and nutritious food, but she chooses not to.

1130 replies since 3/6/2023, 14:58   187207 views