Status
    Why these two?

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Probably cause she is
    an insufferable know it all with no common sense!

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is also rude as hell...

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy to see this thread. I watched her several months ago and stopped watching when she turned on the cry baby tears and got all kinds of money from her stupid subscribers to help pay her bills. It just irritated me to death. Her dog deserves better.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When I started watching she had the Honda, soon after she bought the pop up which she parked in a very windy area and it was ruined by the wind. The same day her car broke down so she mad a vlog crying about her situation and someone gave her the money for another car. Cut to months later she buys a cargo trailer and proceeds to RUIN it but installing windows, a door lock etc and some shitty poster board ceiling and a duct tape floor. She would not take suggestions from anyone and was rude and snotty to anyone who suggested she was doing something wrong. It was soooooo stupid, she claims I’m doing it the way I want even if it’s wrong! So I now see she has a brand new small trailer that’s really nice. I don’t know where she got the $$$$$. The cargo trailer is god knows where. This idiot has so many stupid people cheering her on you go girl etc even when she ruined her cargo trailer. She just seemed to drive around the Midwest and the southwest. Never talks about family, don’t think she has any friends (shocking). She is very entertaining if you like to hate watch.

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t watched her in a long time. I don’t understand how she could have so many subscribers. I haven’t seen the new trailer. She’s probably getting paid to show it and use it. I can’t stand her.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Mawemom her content is very repetitious, but I think a lot of the content was really about life on the road in your car and now that she’s parked for a while and has the new trailer she’s not roughing it too much so she may not have very interesting content for her subscribers.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I enjoyed her channel at first when she was living in her car then she got the pop-up trailer and lost it. It was right after that, when she started bawling about her hardships to get money out of people, that I stopped watching. She chose that life so why should her subscribers have to listen to her blubbering. I have lots of hardships but I’m not asking for others to pay my way. I was done with her then. I think her dog is so cute and I wish she had a better life. Brooke also looks like she’s put on a lot more weight since the beginning. I guess I would too if I sat on my ass and talked to a camera all day lol.

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Unbelievably this idiot sold the trailer she just got for some beat up old van, because she likes change. She’s not happy unless she has something to F up

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My favorite was when everyone mocked her half-assed cargo trailer build and then she did a happy dance and sang fuck everything

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She did such a horrible job on the windows and putting poster board on the ceiling I just couldn’t believe it what a complete wack job

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She says she has a BF who can help her build out her current purchase, which is a 2004 van. She says she sold the camper, but I think whoever suggested maybe it was just on loan to her to try to show it so people would buy it could be more of the truth. anyway, she’s all over the place with what she’s doing. Why would she give up that beautiful camper to go back to living in a car? I just don’t understand it.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Also, I didn’t say it in my previous comment, but I used to really like watching her and the dog Pippa! As time went on and especially when she started getting negative comments on the red trailer, I saw her arrogance showing instead of being kind to the people that take the time to watch and leave a comment !!! I’m not saying she should be nice to totally hateful, insulting comments, but just gentle suggestions on how to do something better! She basically said leave all the hate comments you want I still get paid! BTW , where is that red trailer? Has she ever addressed what she did with it?

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She hacked it up pretty badly, probably sold for scrap.

14 replies since 21/6/2023, 02:54   615 views