Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Retired Observer

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Marking my spot on The Mills family express.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Following the sad Mills Express. Perhaps once Melanie moves to Moorecroft, the kids will get to enjoy more outings.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Following

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 6/29/2023, 10:58 PM) 
    Following the sad Mills Express. Perhaps once Melanie moves to Moorecroft, the kids will get to enjoy more outings.

I hope they will. But its also an excuse for Tommo to have Melanie as the one who takes the kids places!!! I hope the kids get to have some fun and go to fun places but it should be Tommo who organizes that. Melanie has her own family. If Melanie organizes fun days and trips with the kids then its just another excuse for Tommo to whine about how organizing trips and vacations is a womans jobs and how he cant organize it because he is a man.

I'm sure Tommo will love having somebody else to do everything. Then he doesn't have to.

Its so sad, I bet the kids haven't been anywhere yet and its July 1st on Saturday. Soon it will be fall and they will be back doing school and another summer will have passed without any trip or even summer clothes.

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How long must we wait for lots of positive Mills family change.??
    I suspect forever cos up till now, his narrative has been boring and stagnant. Feeling frustrated!.

Tommo and his older children must be so ignorant regarding current affairs around the world. His precarious isolation bubble will burst one day, I hope. How can he effectively educate the kids, on anything. His arrogance hinders self growth, his children are the ones who suffer. The sooner they are schooled by the public system, the better. The notion that Kitty can be used ,is unfair on her.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dream Big
    Of course it should be Tom taking the kids places but hopefully they can begin to see other homes aren’t as regimented as theirs by being with Aunt & cousins. It should give them option for different perspectives. A chance to let their individual personalities develop.
    I believe Andreas sisters do include them, but more involvement can’t hurt. In addition to losing their Mother they also lost their aunt (Andreas youngest sister) from auto accident .
    I know in a past video Andrea mentioned how Sophia was excited to wear some of Melanie’s kids hand me downs. It will be nice for the Mills kids to have access to more cousins.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder how many times in a week the little girls have to wear the new dress they were sent by a viewer, whose name I've forgotten?

The girls have no other season appropriate clothes that fit and are not torn, stained or otherwise unsuitable and Tom must be thrilled his substandard menus are producing stunted children, as it saves clothes from being outgrown. Solomon looks like a 7 year old and is still wearing the green fleecy jacket he's worn for the past 3 years! That's a great financial boost to Tom, who needs his cash for his own selfish needs.

It's pizza night in Moorcroft. Pizza, cheese and more pizza is a Tom culinary wet dream.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Following

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    None of my kids have been able to wear anything for three years in a row. That's not a good sign for growing.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m thrilled. Thank you so much for choosing my suggestion for the latest Thread Title.
    I noticed it’s Thursday but no live Diehl’s trip video. Luckily Tom has a whole list of excuses that he’s used in the past and can reuse. Especially since he hasn’t come up with any new more creative excuses. It’s either I’m tired or I worked late or I just want to be lazy, etc.,etc.

Oops. Maybe it’s because the little kids are at Vacation Bible School that there wasn’t any Diehl’s trip

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Doesn’t this make 3 Thursdays he has missed shopping. Hmmmmm🤔

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes. Solomon’s birthday, Andrea’s birthday memory trip to the falls and Vacation Bible school.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    From his Community page:

Sorry about the chaos this week! Vacation Bible School is over today, so it will get back to normal. We won’t have a live shopping video tonight, but planning on putting out our monthly shopping trip Sunday!

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I haven't missed his Thursday lives. I bet the kids are glad too.

925 replies since 29/6/2023, 21:25   100943 views