Tom Mills 4th of July blast doesn’t excuse his lazy sorry ass Pt 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The description in the whimsical rendition of the Thursday night antics are spot on in detail.

I imagine the table hasn’t been sanitized since April & her bleach were on site. Who can forget Tom’s excitement over the smell of bleach. Let’s not forget Tom’s insistence that he did not tell April to clean.! How could she not clean faced with the chaos observed there
    Honestly, having seen video evidence of GrandMa Kitty’s lovely home, I wonder how she manages to use the rest room in the home of her son & grand kids? I cannot
    Imagine?

2.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That was a spot on description of the Mills Family Thursday night festivities.

Did you ever notice that he never washes the large cutting blade? He only wipes it with a paper towel each week after using. 🤢

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    is the BEST at describing the Mills house wretched MESS

Passerby, thank you!

4.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    passerby
    What a wonderful gift you have, describing a scenario to perfection. I have enjoyed the humorous slant, absolutely hilarious, to me, but so true and unfortunately very sad at the same time.

I wonder how Tommo would feel if he read the truth about himself, that he is absolutely hopeless as a father ,what with the risks he takes in the car, the self pity he dishes out with regular dreariness, appalling diet, his unfair favouritism , and lack of respect he shows certain children.That is just the tip of the iceberg. I won't be holding my breathe whilst hoping for change.

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    passerby you are a genius :7043: Please keep writing. You totally nail it every time. I hope Tommo and Cinderella read your words because you write the best description of how it really is.

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Passerby, that WAS really well done, but the saddest thing is how perfect "bleak" is to sum it all up.....

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had a slow day so I clicked on his latest shopping video… Hannah gets to go because “ she loves Daddy” and Solomon got to go too. In his green winter fleece. 😞
    Asher and Judah were super concerned about which type of cat food or processed cheese to get- like no other 18-20 year olds ever. Imagine grocery shopping being an outing for boys that age??
    Tom was always looking for yummy things for himself like tomato basil tortilla wraps that would be only his.
    I didn’t finish the video. It was super boring. A total snooze fest.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    passerby I'm gobsmacked. You're brilliant.

I'd love to read your narration of Tom's Live "wrapping presents" videos. Either for Xmas or a birthday.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Latest Walmart shopping video shows Asher & Judah making very slow decisions when it comes to picking out groceries even from a list. Not a good sign for two adult males age 18 and 20 whose parent claims that he’s raising adults and not entertaining children. Doesn’t look that way, does it?

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Judah still has hope. Asher is doomed and will live with daddy til he’s 40.

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He bought a lot of staples at Walmart including 9 milks, probably because he missed three weeks at Diehl's. Those poor kids were probably foraging for ideas of what to eat in the mean time.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Solly even wears a polo under his thin fleece jacket. It is always zippered up all 4 seasons, spring summer fall & winter. The description of spindly boy is so accurate. Actually Judah is pretty slender as well.
    The latest shopping video is atrocious, as the boys agonize over buying the wrong brand.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The shopping video is SO depressing. When Tommo was making the shopping list he said Asher and Judah were "nervous" because they would be going in the opposite direction around Walmart. This about that......two adult men are "nervous" going to the store they always go to, because they are gonna be walking in the opposite direction around the store!!!! That is sad, ridiculous and pathetic! But I guess Tommo figures its ok to share that with everybody on you tube.

I truly thought Asher and Judah would prove Tommo wrong but they did not. They were nervous. Solly looked and sounded a lot more confident than Asher and Judah. So I guess if they do anything that is even a little different than usual, anxiety is pretty much guaranteed. That is SO sad. And that is absolutely because Tommo is so set in his ways and gets scared when something different happens. That is all they see and hear so sure, they are gonna be the same.

Somebody on here shared how Tommo would lose his mind if Walmart moved stuff around......well, they moved the vitamins and the boys had to look harder to find them. If they move anything out of Tommo's aisle numbered list he will lose his mind! Watch Asher and Judah when they are trying to figure out what bottle of boys shampoo to get. Tommo wrote "Suave" on the list.....but there were two bottles of Suave that were different shapes.....the boys picked out the bottle shape they always get. What would happen if they picked up something different? Would Tommo say something to them about that???? Probably!!!

Tommo's neediness is ridiculous. At the start of the video when he asked Hannah why she wanted to go shopping.....she said she wanted to get a Kinder Joy. But she did not have enough money. So....Tommo asked her for another reason why she wanted to go shopping and she said...."Because I love you". His dependency on his kids for acknowledgement and affection shows how needy he truly is.

The confusion about the yoghurt was another indication of how Tommo thinks. He wanted 6 pots of yoghurt......not 6 packs of yoghurt. Judah understandable picked up 6 packs....and I guess the kid figured there were 8 kids who eat yoghurt and the shopping was gonna last for a month so it made sense to pick up 6 packs. Nope! "Daddy" meant 6 pots!!! WOW!!!

I got mad when I watched poor Solly trying to pick out legos. When "Daddy" arrived he pressurized him right away to hurry up. Solly said something that was VERY revealing as they walked away from the lego after Judah said "Do you just wanna buy one on Amazon......you just gotta remind us". Solly said......."Yeah but I reminded you before and you just said...not right now". Tommo was trying to distract from what Solly was saying be saying "We'll look tonight". Sounds like poor Solly hears "not right now" a LOT! Poor kid. Its so dang sad!

Yup...poor Solly was wearing the same clothes in June that he wore all winter....the green fleece zippered up to his chin and a polo shirt underneath. When it was negative 20 during winter, that is exactly what Solly wore back then too. EXACTLY the same.

And of course, Judah and Asher had to play their lil game to decide who rode shotgun beside Daddy on the ride home....and Daddy thought it was such fun to watch his two adult sons play the kart clink game with the shopping kart to decide who rode up front with him.

Predictable.....sad.....pathetic and boring. Pretty much describes all Tommo's videos.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dream Big

Most ridiculous thing ever was watching two grown men trying to decide between girl shampoo & boy shampoo.

Unbelievable!!!!

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I fast forwarded through most of the pitiful shopping haul video. Just an endless parade of junk food and Archer and Judah acting like idiots. Judah was snatching up food items and throwing them back on the shelf like a toddler. And good grief! How old is Solomon? I thought he just turned 11. He sounded like a five year old when talking about the Legos! I used to teach 6th grade and most of them were 11 when they started 6th grade. He seems so immature but watching two grown men squabbling over who gets to sit up front on the van ride home brings that dynamic into focus. All the younger children need to be in public school and around other kids as soon as possible!

925 replies since 29/6/2023, 21:25   100943 views