Mil-wife- Life of a Mil-wife

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 4/29/2024, 12:41 AM) 
    Damn, she sure did barrel through. Ain't no one or nothing gonna get in her way when food is involved. Sooo rude!

That poor scooter was begging for mercy.

It would be almost funny if the scooter broke down with her riding it. Except it would be an expense for the store to get it fixed. Can you picture her sitting there broke down and the rant that would follow? And the onlookers on their cell phones filming it to put on social media. She needs to be accommodated because of her extreme obesity. She's probably demand that her purchases be for free, due to equipment failure.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sunshine Sally ….yes poor Ben right away she said oww that’s going to leave a bruise when the dog jumped on her and both Pansy and Jelly ignored her …
    I fast forwarded thru Costco too , has Pansy hurt his right leg , he also seemed to be walking weird like a muppet arms and legs flapping all over the place …
    Does Kevin prepare a big meal every Sat night to host game night ? Is he ever allowed to go out with the boys to play darts or something? When the men didn’t care for the Pringles ,Jelly actually grabbed them and said “more for me “ , I think if she had put them in a dish on the table Ben would’ve had more than the 2 she was allotted…

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 4/28/2024, 03:39 PM) 
    I looked up how much weight one of the scooters can hold. It says between 220 to 350 pounds. Kelly has to weigh at least 400 pounds. No wonder the scooter sounded like a diesel front end loader.

I understand some people need a scooter for various reasons. Most people are considerate. But some people are just plain rude riding on them. Like everyone should get out of their way. Kelly hitting that cart the boy was pushing. Did she even apologize? You don't own the store aisles just because you are riding a scooter, Kelly. Sorry if our grocery carts that we push on the right side of the aisle like traffic are in your way.

Jelly gave the boy a weak 'sorry'... not one that she meant, what she really meant was 'get the hell out of my way kid'.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bluesnoser @ 4/28/2024, 03:56 PM) 
    Sunshine Sally ….yes poor Ben right away she said oww that’s going to leave a bruise when the dog jumped on her and both Pansy and Jelly ignored her …
    I fast forwarded thru Costco too , has Pansy hurt his right leg , he also seemed to be walking weird like a muppet arms and legs flapping all over the place …
    Does Kevin prepare a big meal every Sat night to host game night ? Is he ever allowed to go out with the boys to play darts or something? When the men didn’t care for the Pringles ,Jelly actually grabbed them and said “more for me “ , I think if she had put them in a dish on the table Ben would’ve had more than the 2 she was allotted…

I noticed that Pansy was waddling a little too and swinging his arms when he strolled through Costco. Who knows, maybe his sciatic nerve is strained from getting Jelly out of the bathtub?

It does look like Pansy cooks every Sat, I don't remember them missing a game night dinner except when Dorothy was sick..maybe Len once too... Len usually looks like he's half dead, but he did seem a little more alive on this video..he even sniffed his Pringle.

These 2 couples are meant for each other...they're so odd and boring...they all need to go bowling together, or camping in the woods...something to change the pace.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do Len and Ben ever have Pansy and the blob over to their place?

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 28/4/2024, 23:50) 
    A Trip Through Costco | Saturday Hauls | Dinner & Games

This whole CountreeGirl visit and trip to the wedding is weird... CountreeGirl is not even active on YT - her latest video is 2 yrs old...What Jelly has in common with this hillbilly, low class 50 something woman that is involved with a weirdo 30 yr old man is beyond me. They've never even met in person. The woman lives in squalor and spends her time finding free junk. Jelly and Pansy are weirdos too, but they don't live in squalor (thanks to Pansy) and they're not broke. Crazy that Jelly is buying boots for CG....I'm sure there's fat lady stores in Tennessee and there's always online - it's so strange..is CG that broke she can't buy a decent pair of boots? I guess so. Wait until they meet in person and realize that they annoy each other...wait until CG lights a cigarette in Jelly's car, or vapes with the window rolled up. You don't know a person if you don't live with them... I had a best friend I went to Ireland with, I knew her for 15 yrs..we spent a ton of time together.... it was only 1 day into that 14 day trip that I realized all of her annoying habits, like eating pastries in the middle of the night out of a brown paper bag, staying up all night and unable to leave the B&B until noon the next day and sleeping in the car while I was in the Waterford crystal factory...smoking in bed at 2am..OMG... I almost left her several times in an B&B and went on with my trip alone. We're not friends anymore since that trip. Pansy and Jelly are in for a rude awakening and they won't discover this until they are crammed in that little car, piled with luggage, snacks and tacky wedding decor...and 600 miles from home. Jelly pretends to be nice...but for how long? This should get very entertaining.

The trip through Costco was unreal... The cow barreled right on through and didn't care who she cut off or bumped into... I hate people that walk or ride scooters down the left side of an aisle like Jelly did...stay to the right, like we do on the road,, it's rude to cause everyone else to move out of the way...Jelly doesn't care. How many stores did they go to? 5? Everything they bought was trash junk food...when Pansy was reading the receipt all you could hear was Jelly saying MMMmmmmm...she was salivating over everything that Pansy was slamming around the table. Eating Fiber1 bars is Jelly pretending to be eating healthy snacks...they're no different than eating a candy bar...watching her eat Pringles was gross too..with her nasty hand she gives Benny one..just give her the damn canister sow. Did anyone else notice that when Brodie pounced on Benny's trampoline belly and put his ass in her face, Jelly or Pansy didn't say anything to him, or tell him to get down... Benny didn't look too happy about it.

The audio on their videos, especially in the car is terrible..the trip through Costco sounded like she was driving a dump truck. Pansy is so smart and smug, how does he not do a better job and like suggested, speed the long trips up, cover all the annoying sounds with music.

Jelly's comment about the alarm waking her up.. yep, there's no action going on in that house and there probably hasn't been any in years..they're roommates that co-exist together.

This video wasn't any better than any of their other boring videos..except now we get to wonder and ponder Countreegirls visit and the wedding plans.. I love train wrecks and the wedding is going to be a fantastic smash-up.

Waterford crystal factory!!! I’m envious.

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 29/4/2024, 01:53) 

Not as much. I believe that last time was when they picked up the Brody dog. Might have been a dinner there awhile back. Benny’s house is small and cluttered. One time Jelly was there filming and showed the doorway to the bathroom. Very classy.

QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 29/4/2024, 00:48) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 4/29/2024, 12:41 AM) 
    Damn, she sure did barrel through. Ain't no one or nothing gonna get in her way when food is involved. Sooo rude!

That poor scooter was begging for mercy.

It would be almost funny if the scooter broke down with her riding it. Except it would be an expense for the store to get it fixed. Can you picture her sitting there broke down and the rant that would follow? And the onlookers on their cell phones filming it to put on social media. She needs to be accommodated because of her extreme obesity. She's probably demand that her purchases be for free, due to equipment failure.

That’s where the forklift comes in handy. 😂

QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 29/4/2024, 01:49) 
    QUOTE (Bluesnoser @ 4/28/2024, 03:56 PM) 

I noticed that Pansy was waddling a little too and swinging his arms when he strolled through Costco. Who knows, maybe his sciatic nerve is strained from getting Jelly out of the bathtub?

It does look like Pansy cooks every Sat, I don't remember them missing a game night dinner except when Dorothy was sick..maybe Len once too... Len usually looks like he's half dead, but he did seem a little more alive on this video..he even sniffed his Pringle.

These 2 couples are meant for each other...they're so odd and boring...they all need to go bowling together, or camping in the woods...something to change the pace.

Yep he is hard to miss in his striped shirts

QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 29/4/2024, 01:33) 
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 4/28/2024, 03:39 PM) 
    I looked up how much weight one of the scooters can hold. It says between 220 to 350 pounds. Kelly has to weigh at least 400 pounds. No wonder the scooter sounded like a diesel front end loader.

I understand some people need a scooter for various reasons. Most people are considerate. But some people are just plain rude riding on them. Like everyone should get out of their way. Kelly hitting that cart the boy was pushing. Did she even apologize? You don't own the store aisles just because you are riding a scooter, Kelly. Sorry if our grocery carts that we push on the right side of the aisle like traffic are in your way.

Jelly gave the boy a weak 'sorry'... not one that she meant, what she really meant was 'get the hell out of my way kid'.

Yes it was noticed as if to say look kid I’m the disabled one and it’s you who are in my way .

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Kevin walks like a puppet on a stick ( coincidence…? think not !)

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Linda Doell That’s where the forklift comes in handy. 😂 Hahaha

Funny how so many comments about her reference heavy equipment. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 4/28/2024, 04:53 PM) 

Not that I heard them say they've been to Benny's for dinner... Benny said her sofa is infested with mice and their dog pissed all over the bedroom carpet...I guess I'd decline an invitation too. Who in this world even mentions that?..especially on camera blazing to the Internet.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Linda Doell

Waterford crystal factory!!! I’m envious.

It's an interesting place and amazing to watch master craftsmen produce the beautiful crystal pieces...they train for years. If you're looking to buy crystal, the factory is not the place to get it... it was more expensive there than in the states and there were a few pieces that I had never seen before...I bought a few things only to remind me of my trip and something I had not seen in the US. Ireland is a beautiful country.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 29/4/2024, 03:50) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 4/28/2024, 04:53 PM) 

Not that I heard them say they've been to Benny's for dinner... Benny said her sofa is infested with mice and their dog pissed all over the bedroom carpet...I guess I'd decline an invitation too. Who in this world even mentions that?..especially on camera blazing to the Internet.

That is disgusting!!

12.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What is worse is your bestie leaving that part of the video in and not editing it out to have a longer video to place more ads in. I like Dorothy. It's just unfortunate her "friend" doesn't. The stinky feet comment still irks me. What friend says that for so many to see. It was funny to Milwifey, but nobody else. Also I think Dorothy is more talented. In one video, she drew and painted a picture on wood that was amazing. Given the right medium and not following orders, I think she would excel and build her confidence. The faces Milwifey makes towards Dorothy's crafting are unkind.

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kelly acts like anything but a friend. Friends don't make little put downs about you and think it's funny. I think she is a bully and not a nice person. She routinely makes little put down remarks about her so called friends and her husband. Why? Does putting others down and making snide comments make her feel better about herself?

Take a good hard look in the mirror Kelly. And before you comment about someone else and say their feet smell, take a good whiff of yourself. Maybe she's just probably used to her own stench.

And her cheap dollar store elementary school crafts she slaps together look like crap in my opinion. My children brought home nicer looking crafts in the second grade. How she considers herself some master crafter is beyond me.

14.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kelly seems more comfortable with people she can feel superior to, like Dorothy, countrygirl, and Michele. She’s pompous and cruel which probably comes from a lack of self esteem, and instead of working on self improvement, she prefers people who make her feel better about herself. I know that sounds cruel but it’s not uncommon. I like Dorothy too, I don’t understand the lifestyle or putting up with Kelly but she seems to really not give a damn, it’s somewhere to go and something to do.

As unlikeable as Kelly is, Kevin is wearing thin on my nerves more lately. I don’t blame him for feeling trapped but it seems like he controls every aspect of her life except how much she eats and crafts. Why do they have to shop in the most crowded day of the week when she rides a scooter? She’s allowed herself to become completely dependent on him. My husband occasionally shops with me but that means he walks around the store while I get what I need. It was like every purchase had to be approved and discussed by Kevin. I got controlling vibes bad, and that kind of relationship can result in everything from someone looking like Kelly to being anorexic, because food intake is one thing he can’t control. Healthy relationships don’t look and act like that. When she mentioned a haircut he snipped at her about being glad when she got one because he was so tired of hearing about it. I think we’ve all seen couples who are less than affectionate or respectful towards each other and they are so used to it, they don’t see how it looks to anyone else.

This wedding trip, oh my gosh, I hope they all rethink it.

Sent via ForumFree App

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ann Calamari …..Pansy may be controlling to a degree , but I think Jelly is the boss , why would he want to visit the Brydges or have Countreegirl visit , or have anything to do with her channel , he even has to edit it , can’t she learn , is he a laughing stock at work ? he is snide for sure but lard arse rules the roost in my opinion , Kevin is wearing on me lately too , he is weak , he does vie for top dog with her with his passive /aggressive personality , maybe at work he is higher on the food chain …but he comes home to do all the household chores , makes the meals , drives her around , caters to her needs under the guise of her having dilapidating arthritis…like Michele Brydges it’s all manipulation to get what she wants …in any event Ann Calamari , we are both right , there’s no love lost with those two , Kevin is a Pansy assed passive /aggressive nerd with ocd and she is a manipulative, fat , lazy , ugly ,non wife and non friend …

1066 replies since 7/8/2023, 11:28   54414 views