Group

Status
    Marking my spot!

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I heard the people they bought this house from had also been involved in Young Living. When things went south they had to sell it, furniture and all.
    Maybe someone from Tara’s “down line”.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Heard from where?

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't understand not buying any new furniture.......they came in and said "I'll take it don't change a thing"....including their mattress? I'm guessing they want to hang on to all their profit from the house sale to live on.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The latest video - Adam is putting sunscreen on B, and you hear S say “Tatum got into the pool!!” and Adam doesn’t even react.

This is an accident waiting to happen. Those poor kids.

ETA: I hope they keep an eye on Chloe’s ears, and clean them regularly now that she’s always in the water.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 16/8/2023, 04:47) 
    The latest video - Adam is putting sunscreen on B, and you hear S say “Tatum got into the pool!!” and Adam doesn’t even react.

This is an accident waiting to happen. Those poor kids.

ETA: I hope they keep an eye on Chloe’s ears, and clean them regularly now that she’s always in the water.

Yes and there was that one part where Tara was filming Tatum when she got her "popsicle", we call those Freeze Pops here, but anyways, yeah she went into the pool and almost slipped. Shay asked Tatum if she was ok and Tara not even a word. So sad.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Refresh my memory- why did Tara and Aaryn quit YL? Even if the bonus structure changed, wouldn’t they still profit from their downline?

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought Tara had said before it was because they weren't getting paid enough for the work they were doing promoting the line and she wasn't happy with how the company was starting to focus more towards the customers and they were going to loose some kind of payment, I don't remember if that's her reasoning but I feel like what I heard was pretty selfish and showed they were really doing to just for the money

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok here are some useless facts from her 2nd to last video she put up in the comments section. She responded the most there but I don't buy what she is saying. Here goes:
    1) What "grass" is that? T: Turf (we all know that just wanted to share it).

2) Where did you get your new furniture? T: We bought most of the downstairs furniture from the seller... *Most? How about ALL!*

3)Where will Chloe go for exercise? T: There is a dog park not too far in their community.
    *she won't take him there. No space on the golf cart lol. Maybe Adam might take her...*

4) Did you "buy" a new golf cart? T: It is new and it is great to get around town with.
    *I like how she said "new" and not answering if it was from the sale of the house or if they bought it.*

This chick is so fake.

Edited by Sparklegirl16 - 8/16/2023, 04:19 PM

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I might have heard the Young Living tidbit from Reddit. It was just so gross how quickly they went from diffusers in every room and racks and racks of oils, touting their amazing benefits, bragging about their platinum retreats, to just crickets. Tara’s all about the almighty $$.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cleanmachine @ 16/8/2023, 17:38) 
    I might have heard the Young Living tidbit from Reddit. It was just so gross how quickly they went from diffusers in every room and racks and racks of oils, touting their amazing benefits, bragging about their platinum retreats, to just crickets. Tara’s all about the almighty $$.

Yep! If it’s as magical as they claimed before, they’d keep using it religiously

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Commenting so I don't lose this thread lol

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    At least Tara is being honest about Grayson these days. He’s come so far, but outings may always be difficult for him.

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 16/8/2023, 16:04) 
    Ok here are some useless facts from her 2nd to last video she put up in the comments section. She responded the most there but I don't buy what she is saying. Here goes:
    1) What "grass" is that? T: Turf (we all know that just wanted to share it).

2) Where did you get your new furniture? T: We bought most of the downstairs furniture from the seller... *Most? How about ALL!*

3)Where will Chloe go for exercise? T: There is a dog park not too far in their community.
    *she won't take him there. No space on the golf cart lol. Maybe Adam might take her...*

4) Did you "buy" a new golf cart? T: It is new and it is great to get around town with.
    *I like how she said "new" and not answering if it was from the sale of the house or if they bought it.*

This chick is so fake.

I think the golf car was part of the sale…

1117 replies since 15/8/2023, 21:55   173737 views