These people are raising kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Attached Image
    IMG_2705

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yeah that is weird about the watters considering they were basically a foursome. Why isn't the whole family going

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    5 shots? Wth I’ve never seen someone order 5, 3 max and not in the afternoon. But I don’t drink espresso so I don’t know much about it.

Why is Adam going to the Watters for a guys weekend and Amanda isn’t going to Tara’s? Seems like that would have been the norm last year. I’d be pissed though if I were Amanda. I still can’t believe Tara is giving Aaryn another shot.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Are Tara and Aaryn really friends again? Besides like a brief mention of it by both of them I don’t see them posting about each other ever, definitely not hanging out etc.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (summer1991 @ 19/8/2023, 22:41) 
    Are Tara and Aaryn really friends again? Besides like a brief mention of it by both of them I don’t see them posting about each other ever, definitely not hanging out etc.

According to Tara they are "talking" again, but she says it will take "a lot of work" to get it back to where it once was. Personally, I think they were talking ages ago because all of their stuff was lining up "coincidentally". Both did similiar sales with their past companies and had other concidental crossings. I think they like the joys of their friendship "ending"--it kept their names relevant and Oaklee (YouTuber Headlines) busy. I do think they maybe did dip out of being friends in real life but I give it like a week and they were probably back to talking again.

Tara tries to be so "don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing" type of girl, but it is obvious to some degree to get the receipts and dirt on the truth.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tara’s probably only talking to her so she and Amanda have something to laugh about.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/8/2023, 13:48) 
    5 shots? Wth I’ve never seen someone order 5, 3 max and not in the afternoon. But I don’t drink espresso so I don’t know much about it.

“Carmel” 🤦🏼‍♀️

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Amanda and Tara in an alternate universe lol...what Amanda thinks she looks like and what I see Tara as anyways...Fabio lol
    Attached Image
    20230820_110711

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Do her children eat junk food everyday? It sure seems like it.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok so this is what I don't get...she has plenty of sponsorships for food meal services that are discounted or basically free and also gets discounts on grocery food like Walmart, I am pretty sure since she had several sponsors from them, and when all else fails she has Adam there to cook. He does nothing either. Both have no physical work to do. I don't get it. Is she trying to be "relatable" again? I really feel like she is trying to "fit a square into a circle". Something is off. Now she is putting up recycled pics of her summer which is just the pool and stuff we already saw. Running out of ideas. Yawn. Now tomorrow will probably be another vlog on how hero Tara geared up the kids and is a saint because of her time management skills....

QUOTE (Pooster @ 21/8/2023, 00:27) 
    Do her children eat junk food everyday? It sure seems like it.

Yup and the apple doesn't fall from the tree when "Mom Tara" has a pound of candy in her drawers and night stands. No joke. She said Adam refuels her drawers and she doordashes candy from 7/11. Yeah... but don't worry she gets 1 cavity every other year and has a fast metabolism so she can keep that slim fig. Yeah.... who she kidding? She puffed up like a balloon last month on her period and everyone including myself thought she was sporting a bump. That shit ain't normal.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lets be real--Tara's drink order probably looked like this instead of what was in her recent vlog. Her stuck with 4 kids or 1 kid nanny-free would be this:
    Attached Image
    20230821_151723

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wait so is she really linking things she didn’t actually pick out and then making a profit off of them??
    Who are these people asking for links for every goddamn thing??? You have google on your phone people!!! My god it’s not hard to look up kids dresses on Walmart and target. She has to be messaging herself, I refuse to believe people can be that daft. 🙄

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I find this interesting... someone said on Reddit that Tara's birthday was Saturday and Adam didn't post anything and there was nothing sent on IG about it. Hence, that is why Amanda sent donuts in her weekend vlog. I was confused by the donuts but that makes sense now if so. Someone asked in the comments if she is divorced and she said no, Adam just went out of town. Now it is deleted. In one scene of her vlog where she is getting the kids ready at the island/table, there is a lyric in the song that says this in the pic below... coincidental?
    Attached Image
    20230822_095544

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So i had to come here usually i dont post here just read but i had to post it. I find tara and adam specially tara not be smart when it comes to business. I have been researching about graphic tees the cost and profits. How long will it take and so on and all i can say she could have had a very steady income coming in, probably it would have not made her millions in sales in one go but it would be a good side income to not have all her eggs in one basket like she does now.

I believe social media will stay but as the data shows there is an expiration date to influencers same with models or sports. And tara lives life like there is not. She could have grown her company steadily to a point she no longer needed youtube to sustain it but it would have taken her time. I mean did she forget that she got to this point after years of posting not months.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here she is posting about Adam and going back to school. So guess it’s still a go?

I wouldn’t put much thought into that lyrics. They just use free songs they don’t mind the sound of - I highly doubt any of them listen to the lyrics.

1117 replies since 15/8/2023, 21:55   173739 views