Tara Henderson Pt. 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How many people do you know who do Valentine pictures, Christmas yes :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: ……answer No One

2.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What a horrible outfit for B&S, those tutus were wayyyyyy too short and ridiculous. Does Tara not realize that they aren't 2 years old anymore? I feel so sory for Baylee, she looked terrible and even worse, appeared to realize it and looked like she was miserable and uncomfortable. The only one that looked good was G, as usual. Baylee is already starting to look like she resents Tara.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 4/2/2024, 14:34) 
    How many people do you know who do Valentine pictures, Christmas yes :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: ……answer No One

Exactly! Unfortunately it is just another excuse for Tara to link useless crap. No one does this. And sister had to get her hair and makeup done for something that lasts one day. Just another chance for Tara to be selfish and make $$.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When does Tatum turn 3? She barely speaks other than ohhh! Is she on the spectrum as well??

Those outfits on the older girls omggg so much second hand embarrassment. Poor things.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Redsmoothie @ 5/2/2024, 00:41) 
    When does Tatum turn 3? She barely speaks other than ohhh! Is she on the spectrum as well??

Those outfits on the older girls omggg so much second hand embarrassment. Poor things.

I kinda wondered that too regarding Tatum. There has been some talk about her on here and on Reddit a while back. As for me, I am not a pro in field but I do know/find it annoying at times because she seems to just repeat one word over and over. She wanted the reindeer figurine in one of Tara's holiday-ish videos and she kept saying that and "cold" again and again. "Are you cold?", "Reindeer". I think Tara would lose her mind if Tatum was too. Maybe not? School all year round it seems. She barely sees Gray or pays attention to him if it is not for Goldfis--I mean Annie's Bunnies and Cars on repeat.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I recently unsubscribed from all things Tara and Aaryn. So sick of the pushing links and products. Nothing new from her and many of the mama YTubers these days. The oversized sunglasses, early morning OTF and Target runs have run their course and are so boring. Who is someone that’s not so cookie cutter?

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did anyone see her story about how real friends apologize and fake friends cut ppl off?

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cerie @ 5/2/2024, 04:36) 
    Did anyone see her story about how real friends apologize and fake friends cut ppl off?

I did! I was trying to figure that out too. I also wonder why it is always someone else that has to apologize first or at all for them to be considered a "true friend" in Tara's world. Like Tara is an angel. Seems like she believes she can never do wrong...that's scary.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (CatMom2 @ 5/2/2024, 04:32) 
    I recently unsubscribed from all things Tara and Aaryn. So sick of the pushing links and products. Nothing new from her and many of the mama YTubers these days. The oversized sunglasses, early morning OTF and Target runs have run their course and are so boring. Who is someone that’s not so cookie cutter?

I found HannahLee on Instagram🥰 she's pretty religious and I'm not, I'm spiritual based but she doesn't preach or harp on her Christianity. I think she is, she speaks of it so little I can't remember lol. She talks of her views and prayers ever so often but nothing crazy. And certainly still far more better then these ladies who talk of church and what not but don't live by it. Shes a traditional simple homemaker, her husband is a farmer and she's definitely modest in clothing she's pretty refreshing. I also found more cooking Instagramers who incorporate their food into their daily reels rather them just modern basic White girl links. Missy Johnson is a college girl but she's pretty chill and is more fashion based she links her stuff but not obsessively. And I'm sure there's plenty of people who don't like Jacklyn Hill I know she has a thread here but I like her and shes way more real snd transparent then tara oe aaryn

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thank you for the suggestions. I do like Missy Johnson. She promotes stuff, but is drama free which I love. I’ll check out the others too. Thanks again.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 5/2/2024, 06:35) 

I did! I was trying to figure that out too. I also wonder why it is always someone else that has to apologize first or at all for them to be considered a "true friend" in Tara's world. Like Tara is an angel. Seems like she believes she can never do wrong...that's scary.

I’m curious if she is talking about Kkkaryan or if she’s having a new fall out with Amanda or something.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Has she not posted anything today or am I tripping? I been watching a trial all day.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She posted the other day a picture of some potion that she said she hoped would cure her blah feeling. Next vlog will be about how she was bed bound from some illness.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kaper @ 5/2/2024, 22:36) 
    She posted the other day a picture of some potion that she said she hoped would cure her blah feeling. Next vlog will be about how she was bed bound from some illness.

Lmao that's the best thing I have heard! Totally Tara for sure haha! Omg that's great 🤣🤣

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Another drama? Who would ever see that coming? Always drama in Taraland

1117 replies since 15/8/2023, 21:55   173800 views