This poll is closed (Voters: 184)

29029WaysToWasteYourMoneyLikeJen Pt. 417

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Speaking of Jen and her hygiene...does she still claim to use drunk elephant? I've wanted to try the brand for years but every time I look at Jens skin I back out 😂

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m a big skin care junkie and there is stuff is good but really overpriced

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 24/8/2023, 16:26) 
    Speaking of Jen and her hygiene...does she still claim to use drunk elephant? I've wanted to try the brand for years but every time I look at Jens skin I back out 😂

i don't believe she uses it any longer. she uses some junk from trader joes and other "natural" products.

that said, drunk elephant is too expensive for what it is & apparently expires quickly. i wouldn't bother with it.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for the input. I use a good brand right now but the DE pump on their skincare fascinates me.

5.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 24/8/2023, 14:32) 
    Theory: Dons learning deeply deeply learning is sarcastic because most non-nepotism jobs in finance/portfolio management now require a MBA as a minimum to get on board. (This is my career field). So he’s in school. This full time student status lowers his alimony/child support obligation. The fires Jen walks…….🙄. Your thoughts?

He wouldn’t go to lower his child support payments if he was in school (I don’t think he is, either). Jen could easily prove he had investment income enough to pay her. Also, he knows that she would take it out on the kids. I think he is paying her and has put that thought out of his mind.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Theory: Dons learning deeply deeply learning is sarcastic because most non-nepotism jobs in finance/portfolio management now require a MBA as a minimum to get on board. (This is my career field). So he’s in school. This full time student status lowers his alimony/child support obligation. The fires Jen walks…….🙄. Your thoughts?

No Don doesn't need to work but people do these kinds of things all the time. Put everything through their company and show a low income to get their child support and alimony lowered. If Don enjoyed school (which I'm not sure he did) it would give him something to do and with a degree another pompous flex.

What wild packing risk did you take Jen? No packing cubes? Rolled instead of folded? Did pack things vertically? Oh the crazy possibilities are endless!

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status

Good point; you may be on to something. If so, nice alimony semi-dodge, Don. 🔥🔥

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 24/8/2023, 16:42) 
    Thanks for the input. I use a good brand right now but the DE pump on their skincare fascinates me.

I love the pump on the serum I have (I do not love droppers) but it’s definitely not worth the price.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

I like the idea (especially about sticking it to Jen, not bc he needs to but bc he can), but I don’t think this would ever happen. Don is both too arrogant and too lazy to 1. Apply to school 2. Subject himself to the critique of others in class discussion and in grading(he had enough of other people’s opinions with Jen and her internet presence).

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Y’all can get pump bottles like the de ones on Amazon! I

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Yes! I got a pump for my L'oreal serum foundation on Amazon and it's WAY better than that stupid dropper.

12.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I could see Don pursuing a degree or certification online. I don’t see him attending in person classes. I don’t think he worries about his wealth and considers the divorce settlement/alimony/child support a worthwhile investment. He didn’t hire a fancy divorce attorney. He didn’t seem to fight Jen in anything. She walked alway with everything. He didn’t care. He’s content. He prioritized a quick and easy divorce over money because he has more wealth than he will ever spend in his lifetime.

Now Tens on the other hand . . . Sometimes new spouses resent the fact that their husbands have to support ex wive(s) with alimony and encourage contesting/reducing payments. But since Tens seems like a laid back 420 type, I doubt she cares and enjoys her own life of luxury on a daily basis.

QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 24/8/2023, 19:40) 
    Yes! I got a pump for my L'oreal serum foundation on Amazon and it's WAY better than that stupid dropper.

What is this magical pump you all speak of? Can someone post a link?

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 24/8/2023, 16:35) 
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 24/8/2023, 16:26) 

i don't believe she uses it any longer. she uses some junk from trader joes and other "natural" products.

that said, drunk elephant is too expensive for what it is & apparently expires quickly. i wouldn't bother with it.

I don't know what Trader Joe's products she uses but most if not all of their face and body products are excellent knockoffs of very expensive brand name products.

14.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting...

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Uh oh... Jen will become an even shittier mama now.

Jen's filthy unwashed look wearing plain rags makes so much sense every time I see Eva. Insane Jen has morphed completely into Eva and copies every little thing she does.

"Eva Zoo Bick? How do I say her name?" :rolleyes:

Also remember when she wanted a tattoo? :lol:

862 replies since 18/8/2023, 20:10   138258 views