29029WaysToWasteYourMoneyLikeJen Pt. 417

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s still on the cruise isn’t she? My guess is the only “work” she’ll be doing that required her laptop is the fascinating weekly update.

“It’s been a week! Anybody else? Motherhood—amirite?! I’m still on the Alaska cruise with my kiddos and I’m just so so happy! What’s what this week in the WWC…Wednesday will be early access to one of my hikes IF I decide to post a YouTube video this week. REMEMBER, it’s never guaranteed! I’m still working on Friday’s exclusive video…we might spend the day together vlog-style, or maybe I’ll clean out a kitchen drawer. I’m keeping it loosey-goosey since I’ll just be returning home from this super-special time with my precious littles. Whatever you’re going through, I’m going through it with you! We’re in it together!”

2.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I firmly believe that Jen is in the camp of, Don wanted these two brats and I didn’t, so HE can pay for everything they need and want. I on the other hand. will spend all of MY hard earned (😂) money on ME ME ME.

My ACTUAL single parent mother used to set money aside for back to school clothes for me. My dad earned twice what my mother did and paid very little in child support. She paid for just about everything. I can’t imagine having a mother as selfish and hateful as Jen. Tens is an absolute godsend for those children.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is Tensleigh on social media? Does anyone follow her?? I’m so curious about how she & Don are as a couple/family!

4.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :10:

5.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Longchamp.

6.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Kimbeau @ 8/26/2023, 09:07 PM) 
    Is Tensleigh on social media? Does anyone follow her?? I’m so curious about how she & Don are as a couple/family!

Iowncare

7.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 27/8/2023, 03:56) 
    She’s still on the cruise isn’t she? My guess is the only “work” she’ll be doing that required her laptop is the fascinating weekly update.

This Monday's update has already been filmed. She said in last Monday's update that she was pre-filming it, and would be wearing the same shirt (because, being the long-time YT creator, she hasn't figured out that you can change shirts if you film several separate videos on one day).

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 8/25/2023, 07:54 PM) 
    “And then I got myself a nicer pair…”

Story of her life 🙄

Somehow the image of her with her fucking better pair of binoculars gives me the creeps. She's psycho

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Quartz

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 8/25/2023, 09:40 PM) 
    "For now I'm feeling very fluid about souvenirs"
    What...WHAT??
    WTF is this freak talking about? Go enjoy time with your kids and let them pick out what they like - Who would ever ruminate on such an insignificant thing?

"We like a little downtime and quiet in our room during the day".
    LOL - yeah, all kids LOVE being locked in a room with a whole swirl of things going on right outside the door. She's going to make them nap, isn't she?

Big question - will the kids be relegated to strollers?

"Fluid Souvenir" would make a great user name.

And, please let there be a flood in the laundry room with a "DO Not Enter" door magnet special ordered from Etsy. :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 8/26/2023, 10:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 27/8/2023, 03:56) 

This Monday's update has already been filmed. She said in last Monday's update that she was pre-filming it, and would be wearing the same shirt (because, being the long-time YT creator, she hasn't figured out that you can change shirts if you film several separate videos on one day).

I have the absolute worst memory! I think I vaguely remember her saying that now. I definitely remember the shirt nonsense. :snickering:

12.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CC is growing into such a beautiful girl.

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 26/8/2023, 20:42) 
    I’ve done multiple Alaska cruises without waterproof shoes. :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

I would also never bring children on an Alaskan cruise. Particularly kids as young as hers. And as unruly as her kids are. (With her.) What a complete waste.

Rent a beach house for a week Jen. Or a lake house. Relax with them. Build sandcastles, look for seashells, go get ice cream, sit in a chair and read a book while they play, go to an arcade. Or rent a condo by a beach so there’s a pool and a splash pad and a lazy river and things like that. The fact that she only vacations with the kids in places where they will be overstimulated and heavily entertained is so telling.

That would require Jen to be clued into her children and stay involved with them. She could never do this for a day let alone a week. She would totally lose it. She needs others to entertain her children, because she has no desire or ability to relate with her children on her own. She was basically an incubation chamber for those children.

14.     +39   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 27/8/2023, 05:35) 
    CC is growing into such a beautiful girl.

Charlotte’s legs are already about as long as Jen’s. She is going to be tall with beautiful hair.

Love that for Jen.

15.     +33   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember the time she took CC & Donny to a beach? She was filming herself with her back to the water. We could see CC floating out, pretty far, for someone who couldn't swim. She was on a beach ring floatie. But she was too far away for Jen to get to her and Jen wasn't paying any attention to her anyway. So, a cabin on a lake would not be ideal, because she would have to keep those circumstances within her grasp and entertain them. Disney works, because Kids Club.

862 replies since 18/8/2023, 20:10   138292 views