« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's move on from the spanking discussion. It's too polarizing and will result in arguing with each other and that is not allowed here.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I also don't believe spanking is necessary to correct Hannah's behaviors. Everything she is showing in the videos are simple misbehaviors that could be easily corrected but....its gonna take time and consistency from Tommo to do that.

Tommo was trying to teach Hannah how to make that DUMB face he makes on camera...obviously because his GF likes it. Hannah can't do it right so she just winds up opening her mouth wide right in front of the camera. Tommo needs to explain to Hannah that is not a nice thing to do .... and then every time she does it again, he needs to do what Andrea did, even in videos, and tell her right away to "quit it". He has to do that consistently every times she does it. Eventually she will realize its not ok and she will quit. If she doesn't....take away her tablet until she stops doing it.

Same thing applies to her loud repitition of everything until Tommo pays attention to her. Tell her to say something ONCE....and WAIT for a reply. Tell her not to repeat it over and over. If she keeps doing it....take away her tablet or other privileges until she learns to quit.

She is a smart little girl. All it takes is explanations so she understands what she is doing is not ok......and that she needs to stop. Then be consistent with taking away a privilege until she realizes she is the one who has to change and if she doesn't change her behaviors then she will keep on losing her privileges. She will quit eventually.

Tommo had no problem being stern with Claudia and Solly right away after Andrea passed when they were four and seven years old. He should not have a problem disciplining Hannah. Otherwise she will be a bratty kid and its gonna get worse as she gets older.

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My opinions and speculations:

Hannah has no boundaries and has never been disciplined. Everything she does is cute.

TomMe seems to have set boundaries with Claudia and Solomon and he has no problem disciplining them. At times Solomon seems to fear his dad. Claudia doesn't and will speak her mind, which makes me wonder what happens off camera. I don't think he spanks her but I do believe he has some method of discipline.

Sophia may have been much like Hannah until Hannah was born, then she lost her position as favorite daughter. Sophia and Hannah are the cute ones.

His favored children are the ones that fawn all over him.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gussie @ 23/8/2023, 17:45) 
    No,you do not cause pain. You spank lightly. With 6 year olds, barely at the age of reason, who insist on running into traffic because he likes to scare drivers and make them screech? Spanking worked.

Sorry you feel bad for my charges. They all seem to have flourished in my care. We still communicate with great fondness and humor.

Pushing his uncle down the stairs happened my first day. Clearly distraction from bad behavior was not working.

As to Hannah. Tom shows Hannah being cuuuuute. I am sure he would not include images of her being a bully, which I am sure exist. No kid as narcissistic as Hannah restrains herself with her siblings.

I knew I'd get this kind of virtue signaling from a baker. I will let this rest here and won't respond further. Feel free to enjoy getting the last word.

I’m replying to you, not because I enjoy getting any ‘last word’ or am trying to virtue signal, but because I have strong feelings on the subject of young children and how they are treated. I will always speak up for them. Of course, Tom displays Hannah being cute (no-one expects to see any of the kids at their worst moments) but, I don’t think it’s right to assume she’s a bully, without evidence, or never having met her. She can be annoying, but she’s five years old!
    By calling her narcissistic, you’re diagnosing her with a mental health condition. We’ve been discouraged on making diagnoses in discussions.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 23/8/2023, 21:16) 
    I also don't believe spanking is necessary to correct Hannah's behaviors. Everything she is showing in the videos are simple misbehaviors that could be easily corrected but....its gonna take time and consistency from Tommo to do that.

Tommo was trying to teach Hannah how to make that DUMB face he makes on camera...obviously because his GF likes it. Hannah can't do it right so she just winds up opening her mouth wide right in front of the camera. Tommo needs to explain to Hannah that is not a nice thing to do .... and then every time she does it again, he needs to do what Andrea did, even in videos, and tell her right away to "quit it". He has to do that consistently every times she does it. Eventually she will realize its not ok and she will quit. If she doesn't....take away her tablet until she stops doing it.

Same thing applies to her loud repitition of everything until Tommo pays attention to her. Tell her to say something ONCE....and WAIT for a reply. Tell her not to repeat it over and over. If she keeps doing it....take away her tablet or other privileges until she learns to quit.

She is a smart little girl. All it takes is explanations so she understands what she is doing is not ok......and that she needs to stop. Then be consistent with taking away a privilege until she realizes she is the one who has to change and if she doesn't change her behaviors then she will keep on losing her privileges. She will quit eventually.

Tommo had no problem being stern with Claudia and Solly right away after Andrea passed when they were four and seven years old. He should not have a problem disciplining Hannah. Otherwise she will be a bratty kid and its gonna get worse as she gets older.

I agree with everything you say here. The only thing that may not work is telling the younger kids to say things only once. Very often, what they say doesn’t register with Tom as he doesn’t pay attention, especially when he has his phone in his hand.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Twirly Squirrely I agree! I remember sometime within the first year of Andrea's passing Tommo was feeling down and emotional and he was talking about Hannah. He said "Andrea gave her to me before she left". I will never forget those words because the other kids were there when he said that. And I remember thinking Andrea gave all 9 kids to him before she left...not just Hannah! I wondered how the other kids felt when they heard that.

Remember the live stream Tommo did when the big boys were at Christian camp recently? The whining complaining ridiculous video where he whined about how lonely he was and how much he was missing the boys? In that video he talked about his GFs kids and he talked about how he was always gonna be knows as "the scary Dad" by his own kids. Because he was always the disciplinarian and blah blah blah. He said the kids would always see him as "the scary Dad". He absolutely had no problem disciplining Claudia and being verbally harsh with her right after Andrea passed. Claudia turned 4 years old couple weeks before Andrea passed. Remember how Tommo used to preach at Claudia back then, when she was 4 years old, in the store, telling her she needed to clock in more and do more chores to get enough money to buy the candy she wanted. That was SO harsh and so mean. But Tommo had NO problem doing that. He also had no problem doing that to Solly too. He was just 7 years old when his Momma passed.

Tommo shows obvious favoritism to Hannah and Sophia. They absolutely fawn all over him and he loves it. Tommo is the most insecure and needy guy I ever saw in my entire life. He was literally asking Hannah why she wanted to go shopping with him in the clothes shopping video. He asked her couple times why she wanted to go. Hannah just kept replying "because". He was waiting for her to tell him "because I love you". That was SOOOOO obvious. He is very needy and very insecure. He doesn't even try to hide how much Solly frustrates him....claudia too sometimes. He has proved his favoritism for Hannah and Sophia over and over since Andrea passed away.

Hannah has no boundaries. She is gonna be a nightmare kid if he doesn't put the same boundaries for Miss Hannah as the other little kids. It is not Hannah's fault. That is all she knows. But its gonna be awful hard for her to be trained in how to behave right when she is older. She knows exactly how to play Tommo like a fiddle to get what she wants. She doesn't realize she is so irritating. He encouraged her behaviors and he is the one that is gonna have to deal with that awful fast or he is gonna have a nightmare kid pretty soon.

Patsy that is so true. He is the most distracted and chaotic guy ever! OMG he would drive me crazy. I think he is so disconnected sometimes he doesn't even hear Hannah repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over right beside him. Maybe Kitty could help her with that because you're right, when he has that phone in his hand, he probably doesn't even see or hear what is happening all around him.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Following

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tom encourages the things Hannah does. He taught her to open and close her mouth like that to the camera. Just tell her to quit and she would. He should teach her manners but everything she does is cute in his eyes, even when it's rude. He knows better because those behaviors weren't allowed with the other kids. Imagine if Claudia did the same thing. I've seen him numerous times tell Claudia to stop something and then Hannah get away with it right in front of her... simply because she's "cute". I feel for the unfairness the other kids feel. Having bad manners is one thing in life, but to watch someone have no expectations of behavior and being scolded your whole life if you had done the same thing is really soul crushing.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is totally unfair is that Hannah believes she is so cute. She believes everything she does is attention worthy. Hannah believes she is so much cuter than all her siblings. Once she gets out in the real world it will be a shock that no one notices her antics or labels her cute.

That is the real injustice that Tom has put upon Hannah.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When Hannah reaches adulthood she could become the next "Karen". I can picture her throwing a hissy fit at the register because she doesn't have enough money to pay for something. I can also picture adult Sophia crying at the register. TomMe has created two entitled little girls who if nothing changes with be two entitled teenagers. Neither will be like Eden who seems to biding her time until it her turn to leave.

I am sorry that I don't enjoy watching them or their father. (TomMe there is nothing cute about their behavior). I do watch to keep track of Solomon and Claudia and waiting for the next child to leave the compound.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel so sad for Hannah. She is a beautiful little girl.......but no more so than Claudia! And Sophia. Hannah is doing exactly what she has been encouraged to do from the get go....ham it up for "Daddy" and for the camera. Whenever she does that, "Daddy" fawns all over her and tells her how "cute" and adorable she is, so sure she is gonna keep on doing that.

Claudia can be right there in the background dancing up a storm and showing how wonderful she is with her dancing.....but nobody notices. So Claudia eventually goes to play someplace else. But if Hannah crawls all over "Daddy" and shoves her open mouth at the camera trying to make the dumb face "Daddy" makes for his GF, "Daddy" tells her she is "so cuuuuute". So sure she is gonna keep on doing that over and over. Those behaviors get attention and praise for her so sure she is gonna keep on doing it.

I can see a LOT of sibling rivalry in the future between Hannah and Sophia. BOTH are desperate for "Daddys" attention and as they get older that will probably intensify....neither of them are gonna go to public school so they are gonna be home together all the time and that is gonna make that situation a whole lot worse.

What's gonna happen when Cinderella and her three kids move in there?????? OMG that is unimaginable!

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Empty Head-Empty Bed will need to add color treated shampoo for Eden to his grocery list. Still no mention of how the first day of school was for Eden & Claudia on Tom’s Facebook page.
    I’m sure the minions/clucking hens will be asked if school was enjoyable on tonight’s shopping trip Vlog. We’ll see if B. Fontana shows up and says “Heyy”. She needs to attend more to her spelling than Tommy Boy.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is the stupid face Tom uses for his thumbnails of some significance? Is it from a film or cartoon or TV programme?

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (passerby @ 8/24/2023, 10:15 PM) 
    Is the stupid face Tom uses for his thumbnails of some significance? Is it from a film or cartoon or TV programme?

My guess, becasue they like watching scary stuff, it's from the movie Scream which came out a long time ago, I think in 2015

He's always late to the party with stuff. It's so outdated it's not even funny especially when he has his little girls making the face
    Attached Image
    screammovie

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Retired Observer I truly hope he says he is not gonna discuss Eden and Claudia and public school. Just like Thomas insisted Tommo did not talk about his apartment or where he was living or pretty much anything about him......I hope Tommo gives Eden and Claudia privacy and allows them to settle into their new lives privately. Kids can be so mean and if Tommo starts talking about how Eden and Claudia are doing then it could affect Edens school experience. Its a small town and folks talk. I hope he refuses to discuss it, for Eden and Claudia's sake.

On the other hand, Tommo could decide to talk about it non stop and get every cent of you tube money he can squeeze out of talking about it. I bet he is gonna moan and complain about having to roll out of bed earlier. But even if he got out of bed earlier this week for the first week of school, its pretty much guaranteed its gonna be Asher and Judah getting up early with the girls to help them get to school on time. Asher will probably give them a ride and I hope he does because its gonna be a big adjustment for Eden and Claudia. Homeschool started at 10am. Public school starts at 8am. Its gonna take time for them to get used to that.

I doubt "B Fontana" will show up much. Its SO obvious she is Kelsea because Kelsea used to say exactly the same thing...."Heyyy". Tommo likes to think folks are dumb but they are not as dumb as Tommo thinks they are.

passerby I guess its one of his lil "private jokes" with "B Fontana". I wish somebody would tell him how ridiculous he looks. He looks so dumb!

909 replies since 23/8/2023, 00:32   142677 views