Tom Mills: Still has an Empty Head, Still has an Empty Bed Pt. 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tommy Boy hasn’t perfected the Pizza Hut pizza in 20 plus years yet he keeps on. I think it’s time to give it up & move on to something else.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Retired Observer @ 8/24/2023, 10:10 PM) 
    Empty Head-Empty Bed will need to add color treated shampoo for Eden to his grocery list. Still no mention of how the first day of school was for Eden & Claudia on Tom’s Facebook page.
    I’m sure the minions/clucking hens will be asked if school was enjoyable on tonight’s shopping trip Vlog. We’ll see if B. Fontana shows up and says “Heyy”. She needs to attend more to her spelling than Tommy Boy.

I meant to say that awhile back too. I wonder if he realizes he can't just throw Suave at her anymore.

QUOTE (Retired Observer @ 8/24/2023, 11:24 PM) 
    Tommy Boy hasn’t perfected the Pizza Hut pizza in 20 plus years yet he keeps on. I think it’s time to give it up & move on to something else.

There's so much he can spend that time perfecting instead.

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He’s also going to have to keep up on Eden’s color treated hair as it grows out. You know how that will go!

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 8/24/2023, 10:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 8/24/2023, 02:39 PM) 
    Retired Observer
    On the other hand, Tommo could decide to talk about it non stop and get every cent of you tube money he can squeeze out of talking about it.

I think he will talk about their new experiences from the context of what "he did for them".

For example his need to let everybody know that he drove hours to Justus' track meet (an event that Justus no doubt did not even want him there at). So he's such a great father yet any other day of the week he hasn't got a clue where Justus is and needs an update from Asher or Judah.

Him documenting Eden's hair and nails appointment was all about HIM doing that for her, not about Eden herself.

He had to ask Judah what grade Claudia was going into. That says everything you need to know about Tom.

CallItLikeISeeIt the video he posted the day he went to watch Justus run track opened a LOT of folks eyes about how Tommo really is.

Tommo showed himself to be a whining complainer and a BIG wuss. He whined about how he got up so early. He whined about how long he drove to get to the place Justus was running. He whined about SITTING for so long and said sitting was "bad for you". He whined about his sunburn....OMG he whined about his sunburn SO much it was so embarrassing. He turned the camera different angles so folks could SEE how burnt he was. "Can y'all see how red I am?" .... as Judah confirmed his head was red. That was SO cringe and SO embarrassing but Tommo did not think so and he went right ahead and whined and complained for the rest of the video. He was so tired and he was so sore from all the sunburn.....and he was so sad because he didn't think he should be there on his own....blah blah blah blah.

You are so right.....Asher has to check an app on his phone to see where Justus is at most of the time. Tommo has no idea. Maybe he's at the track...maybe he's at work....maybe's he still at school!

I thought it was also very mean the couple times Tommo said Justus "isn't doing awesome" at running track. WHY does he have to throw that comment in? The most important thing is Justus is out there with new friends doing something he enjoys. Who cares if he is "awesome" or not. He went out there and he went out for track and he is enjoying it. That's all that matters.

If he turns Eden and Claudia going to public school into the main event on the channel for views and money.....then he truly is a POS. His GF refuses to be part of the channel and I bet that gets him mad as all heck. No pictures...no pictures even with a sticker over her face....but he tells everybody we can all go watch the video where she shaved his beard and see her arms and hear her voice LOL LOL LOL LOL. Oh WOW what a thrill.
    So yeah, I guess he will over share about Eden and Claudia's school experiences for views and attention because he knows the channels content is so bad and he knows his views are bad. He is too lazy to edit and post vlogs..the only content that gets good views. So he will over share in the live streams for views.

I hope Eden and Claudia know they can refuse to be filmed or to talked about on the channel. That is their right. They have the right to privacy. But I guess ole Tommo will convince them they are doing it to "help the family".

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One of Tom’s Vlogs was titled $600 shopping trip. Like he usually does, he filmed the cash register total. It was $522. He must have purposely exaggerated it to grift more money or Mr. Mensa man doesn’t know how to round off numbers. $522 would be rounded off to $500 or $520 and NOT $600.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Justus is probably doing great at track and field, which triggers Tom's insecurities.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Empty Head-Empty Bed seems to be avoiding his viewers tonight. No Diehl’s trip and it’s already after 7pm in Moorcroft

8.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If he goes live later on tonight I think it will go something like this:

"Sighhhhh sorry about not taking you shopping with us tonight, I've had such a busy day. Sighhhh. I had to get up really early because I had two jobs to work today and I had to be at the first one by 11 AM so that was really pushing into my sleeping in time. I had to be up and out the door by 10:30 AM! Sighhhhh. But, I made it there and thankfully I had enough time to stop in to the hotdog place that I love so much. I bought another 20 hotdogs to get me through. It's a good thing no one else around here likes hotdogs or I'd have to share my hoard with them. Oh, Eden you don't like hotdogs - don't you remember? You're so funny. Of course you remember that you don't like hotdogs. Sighhhh so anyway that's what happened. I've just been so busy today, I didn't have time to do anything else. But, as soon as I can get my special friend to uproot her and her 3 kids and move in here with us, I'll have all of my free time back again. Sighhhhh. It shouldn't be long now Youtube people."

Then he will complain on and on for another hour about all of his various woe is me BS. All the while, pointing the video up into his nose jungle while he stares at the chat with his child sized Santa glasses on.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I have to admit that between his lack of mentioning ANYTHING about the kids' first day of school and acting all blah during his bible study and then him not going live last night, I feel a bit worried about the kids. I hope school is going ok for them and something didn't happen.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think our Tom is just demonstrating how sad he is that his control over the children is slackening and worse yet, causing him to be more tired than usual.

He loves the intrigue and speculation when he's absent from the screen and he gets off on generating unease and sympathy.

He's chosen a complicated life for himself; he has 3 children now at real school; two unemployed and unstructured adults living at home; three young children hanging about the Mills shed with no home school for weeks, no activities, no outings, no friends and bored to hell and back; at least for the first week of term, feeling the need to appear an interested and involved parent so the school authorities don't question anything.

And of course, he has his ongoing romance with the unseen girlfriend.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nah, nothing happened. Tom is just realizing with the kids in school he won't have much content to film during the day. He may not be able to do anything at night either since they will have homework and need to go to bed early.

He's being forced to see life happens mon-fri and then you have weekends to do what you need to do. The kids in school puts a big damper on what he will use for content. Those are the changes he keeps mentioning.

He's just SULKING!!! The horror that he might actually have to work now that the kids are older. His days of using his children as an excuse not to step up and WORK to SUPPORT HIS FAMILY are dwindling.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He should just give up and send them all to school. There are resources available that would help Solomon adjust. Sophia and Hannah would soon learn about boundaries and would have so much fun.

If they were at school, he could get one or two jobs done and the two oldest could work on getting that house clean and in order. A good project but a temporary fix would be for TomMe to purchase some of those stick on floor tiles and have the boys rip up the old ones and lay them down. We did that for a bathroom in an old house we were living in knowing that we would be having a new one built behind it. We had them in that bathroom for at least 8 years not one peeled up. They may have to scrape up the goo from under the tiles but anything would be better that what they have now. Another solution would be that vinyl plank flooring. We had that installed in our present house and it is working out better than I expected. I am sure the boys would be able to install it. I could have but didn't.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why was Claudia of the "littles" the one chosen to go to school? I read every other day and haven't watched in a long time.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Normal people see the world differently to Tom.

Assuming that normal people found themselves in Tom's current situation through no fault of their own, unlike Tom, they'd get some radical changes made pdq in the Mills shed.

Send all the kids to real school and sign them all up for the breakfast club and the after school club.

Send Judah to trade school or get him apprenticed somewhere.

Send Asher to...well, I don't know. Maybe leave him be for now.

Find a way to extend that shed by at least one large room and refigure its existing footprint to provide space for every occupant to have their own normal sized bed.

Ditch the colour wheel and limit every occupant to 5 complete and individual outfits only.

Strip out all the aging jars and bottles of various potions, pills and dried gubbins left from Andrea's time. Use the freed space wisely.

Over one weekend, send away all the kids and with Asher, Judah and Justus, get the remnants of kitchen floor torn up and a real floor laid in its place.

Over a second weekend, get some real doors on the shed. Hire a skip for all the crap.

Turn off the audio bible so everyone sleeps properly.

Saturday mornings do a weekly shop and take no little ones with you. While you're shopping, the home can be cleaned, laundry tackled and everything spruced up.

Saturday afternoons should be family outing time which need be no more arduous than a drive to a nice park or a bike riding session.

Sunday mornings for church and if it has to be Tom's private version of church, so be it.

Sunday afternoons should be homework, preparing a nice lunch to share together, gardening and organising for the week ahead.

Tom should pick up the pace a hundred notches or so and put in a full day's work. After getting up first, taking quiet time for his own breakfast and checking his work schedule, Tom should get himself out the door and leave Asher to marshal the kids off to school.

The office is spacious enough to turn into another bedroom. The office space by the door is large enough to extend the kitchen into or use for clothes and shoe storage.

All in all, everyone here would sort that household out within a month. After school should be snack time, play time, homework time, meal time, reading time, bath time, family time then straight to bed. No getting out of bed for random reasons, no noisy audio, no distractions. First to bed, Hannah and Claudia. Next, Sophia and Solomon followed by Eden and Justus. There need only be 20 minutes between each set of bedtimes but it allows more time between child and Parent.

I'd also request intervention in the eating habits of the younger children to get support and advice but of course, Tom is blinkered or uncaring about how his own eating habits have impacted on those of his children.

To me, making radical and positive changes to the Mills household wouldn't be expensive financially but would cost a great deal in work and application. Sadly, Tom doesn't care enough to make any changes other than when his hand is forced.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It has been discussed over the summer that Eden would also be attending public school with Justus this school year. Recently Tom revealed Claudia would also be attending.

Why that was such a mystery? All could be attending public school, but what would happen to Tom’s image. You recall Tom’s stance on home birth, home school, home church ?
    My wish is what ever is best for each child occurs. If home school is no longer working in that household, it’s time to change.

909 replies since 23/8/2023, 00:32   142690 views