Tom Mills: Still has an Empty Head, Still has an Empty Bed Pt. 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think our Kelsea has made a few of this kind of spelling mistakes. Maybe she was educated using the ACE curriculum and that's something she and Tom have in common?

Aside from my pithy remark, though, it's so bizarre to have a supposed g/f who never interacts with Tom during any of his Lives. She's never there to offer an encouraging word when he's huffing and sighing at being tired. She never says anything to boost his deflated spirits during any of his bleating sessions. Not even a cheery word reminding him what a marvellous dad he is, while he's boasting!

This relationship is one of the strangest I've seen or heard of and by golly, I've come across a few that'd raise eyebrows in polite societies!

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Gussie

I recall that as well. Tom also took Wednesday off. Andrea explained it as she liked him being home, but I’m more inclined to believe he was just lazy.

In Thursday night shopping video he explains to Solly he would like to just play and do Daddy stuff on Sunday. According to Tom he couldn’t now because he had to be Mommy & Daddy now. What kind of nonsense was that? The kids do all the chores, what exactly does Tom do besides make Thursday night pizza?

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 11/3/2023, 03:26 PM) 
    I think our Kelsea has made a few of this kind of spelling mistakes. Maybe she was educated using the ACE curriculum and that's something she and Tom have in common?

Aside from my pithy remark, though, it's so bizarre to have a supposed g/f who never interacts with Tom during any of his Lives. She's never there to offer an encouraging word when he's huffing and sighing at being tired. She never says anything to boost his deflated spirits during any of his bleating sessions. Not even a cheery word reminding him what a marvellous dad he is, while he's boasting!

This relationship is one of the strangest I've seen or heard of and by golly, I've come across a few that'd raise eyebrows in polite societies!

I say she's playing him like a fiddle.Just leave it go, Kelsea, and let him find somebody else who would move into that place and be a housewife and mother to his kids. 'Gotta be somebody out there who will be willing.Lots of women in the world to choose from, he would have to work at it a bit to make it happen though. He doesn't work at anything :angry:

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He went to the pumpkin patch too late. They only had some piles of pumpkins that they harvested and put in to piles for people to choose from. Only a very few were still out there. So the kids didn't get the experience of finding their own pumpkin and picking it from the patch.

The farm near me has a pumpkin patch and they do the same. They gather up all the left over pumpkins that weren't chosen and put them out in piles for the late comers. They don't leave them out there becasue the fields have to be cleared.

Claudia KNEW the corn pit was for toddlers and she wouldn't get in it like Sophia and Hannah did. Bless her heart she has more maturity than most of them.

He actually let Kitty pull around the cart with all the pumpkins in it while he went with Asher, Solly, and Judah to check out the patch. Tom HAD to get his pumpkin.

The young girl at the corn maze thought they would go through together as a family, like most people do, but of course tom has to make things difficult and he said some of them would go through by themselves. Everyone has to do what Tom wants. The girl told him they close at 4 which was kind of a hint that he was stating late and needed to move it along. Damn he's so entitled.

Everything they do is late in the day. Why didn't he get those kids out at 10 in the morning and enjoy the day. He said they spent TWO hours there and he said it was enough. Boy, was he huffing and puffing going through the maze. The last stamp was missing from the table and Tom says "probably some bully kids stole it". Or maybe Tom it just got separated from the wood base and got lost. Bully kids...lol Yeah, it's a thrill to steal a rubber piece off a stamp. All they had to do was take a picture of the stamp piece, they were so thrown off by this they had no clue what to do.

He went to Walmart and bought absolute junk. Solly eats just a roll with peanut butter again!!! What is wrong with Tom?? That child can't live on peanut butter and bread alone.

Real stupidity at the end, Judah rushing around through the maze with the camera making everyone dizzy, using some stupid voice. That's an attraction where others go to enjoy as well. It's not The Mills Family personal playground for 19 and 20 year old toddlers to play in. Everywhere they go they make asses of themselves, it's not funny, it's pathetic they are so stunted in their maturity that they think this kind of behavior is funny.

What a douche he is for using clips of Andrea at the end. He just keeps using her as a cash grab. Putting words out there that said he's glad all his kids are happy again and maybe some day they ALL will be, meaning HIM??? Whaaaaa...Tom. You aren't unhappy about Andrea, you are unhappy your fat ass is alone becasue no one can stand you.

I am so glad that Justus and Eden went their own ways and did what they wanted, and they are younger than Asher and Judah!. School is doing them a world of good, just hang in there Eden, Justus, and Claudia. Every kid gets nervous to start a new school year but you guys are brave for starting school PERIOD for the first time. It will be better, there will always be ups and downs but a lot of fun is yet to come!

And Thomas, who I have always had a soft spot for besides Claudia. You rock! You got out there without having gone to public school. You had it the hardest and you came out on top!!! Keep going!!! Andrea would be proud.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So proud of Thomas too! Glad at least one got to escape. Hopefully, the others will follow in time.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gussie @ 11/3/2023, 07:22 AM) 
    if i recall correctly, Andrea estimated they needed to take in $5000/month for her to meet the demands of their budget. $60,000 gross.

so that included income tax, that ministry health insurance thing, car repairs, fuel, utilities, car insurance, twice yearly clothing allowance, $5/month per child savings, personal savings for themselves, vacation fund, Christmas fund, birthday parties, food... everything. But what was NOT clear was whether Tom stopped working any particular week once he met the income requirement.

I think she also said that he needed to work something like 2 jobs per day at a minimum for them to make ends meet. TomMe has never worked any more than he absolutely had to at anything. Yet he will work harder, not smarter on any of the stupid side crap he comes up with to do.

It seems that TomMe is not a common man. He has no common sense, no common decency, no common knowledge, no common morality and nothing in common with anyone. 😂

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is This For Real has a great idea for the next thread title:
    Tom Mills: No common sense, no common decency, no common knowledge, no common morality and nothing in common with anyone

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone in the chat last night asked Tom something about Nike shoes. He replied no they liked sketcher shoes and that “Tammy” bought shoes before. Then he said something to the effect of Tammy message me on day. I was listening rather than watching & missed part of the exchange.
    I remember Tammy has asked before in chat questions about when an item was received or not.
    Apparently I surmise from that exchange, Tom continues to accept gifts without acknowledging the arrival to the gracious sender.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tom said Tammy has been buying the kids' shoes so when he saw someone asked about Nike and realized it was probably her, he was all ready for her to message him and buy Asher - the grown man - Sketchers.

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62905689

909 replies since 23/8/2023, 00:32   142679 views