Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to LilBit for the title!

2. LilBit

User deleted

Thank you, best I could come up with.

I've never seen anyone at their house, ever!

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did I miss something? Brad has a job?!?!?!?!?!

4. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 31/8/2023, 00:14) 

He does the homeschooling instead of her 😱

5. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LilBit @ 8/31/2023, 01:30 AM) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 31/8/2023, 00:14) 

He does the homeschooling instead of her 😱

Which is very odd considering how one of the reasons why Tiffany claimed to homeschool is because she has an education degree.

6.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I really think Tiffany is scared Olivia will be bullied, but she’s not helping her to be social with other kids or learn a classroom setting. It’s going to be rough if she decides later on she wants to go to school.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If Tiff was really passionate and confident in her decision to homeschool; she would be milking it for content. The fact that it's like a secret tells you everything you need to know.

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember the local friend that she would go shopping with? I can't remember her name. She has dark hair. She was in some of Tiff's videos. I wonder if she's still friends with her or if Jenn G is it now.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Amen. I’ve always gotten the feeling that it’s an online homeschool program and not much is done by either parent. I’ve also had the thought that it has more to do with a typical in person school schedule interfering with Tiff’s desire to be lazy and sleep in, as well as her desire to be a hermit. Because let’s face it, if they were having dinner parties and doing all of the social things, we’d see it. Anyone who uses social platforms like she does, speaking endlessly about nothing, doesn’t give the she has many friends vibe.

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 4/9/2023, 02:37) 
    If Tiff was really passionate and confident in her decision to homeschool; she would be milking it for content. The fact that it's like a secret tells you everything you need to know.

10. LilBit

User deleted

She looks like she painted on abs 😂😂 IG Stories

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Big Red @ 9/4/2023, 02:29 PM) 
    Amen. I’ve always gotten the feeling that it’s an online homeschool program and not much is done by either parent. I’ve also had the thought that it has more to do with a typical in person school schedule interfering with Tiff’s desire to be lazy and sleep in, as well as her desire to be a hermit. Because let’s face it, if they were having dinner parties and doing all of the social things, we’d see it. Anyone who uses social platforms like she does, speaking endlessly about nothing, doesn’t give the she has many friends vibe.

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 4/9/2023, 02:37) 

IIRC she said in a video that they were homeschooling Livvie so they could pick up and go to the beach or wherever whenever they wanted and not have to work around school schedules. :10: I mean, that makes perfect sense doesn't it?

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The picture on IG of the three of them by the pool…..her bottom lip is so ugly…..she looks disfigured.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (katieandmaxie @ 9/8/2023, 02:26 AM) 
    I think the reason she homeschools Olivia has to do with a few reasons….she never actually was a teacher but yes, she has an education degree. Therefore, in Tiffany’s world, she can educate her daughter better than anyone and let’s not forget, she is a bit of a control freak. Also, I agree with others than said Olivia may be bullied. In that Walmart video she and Tiffany did 2 years ago when she was about to start 1st grade was so odd. Olivia was staring off into space and making the weirdest faces - it actually made me question if something was legit wrong with her. Tiffany knows her daughter would be bullied too bc let’s face it - anyone w/ red hair stands out and kids love to make fun of anyone that’s different. Plus, she is not about to be bothered getting up early to sit in a carpool line!

Excellent post. I remember the video with Olivia and those very odd facial expressions. I definitely think something is wrong with her too.

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well the school drop off and even pick up would be done by brad, so no worries there for old lazy britches.
    I think the main reason is that she doesn’t want her being bullied. Have you guys heard Olivia’s voice? I could not believe the deep husky voice that came out of a 6-7 year old little girls mouth! Then she has the weird ticks and behaviors we’ve witnessed, the red hair & glasses (which I think are cute) and kids can be super cruel.
    On top of all that’ Olivia hasn’t had the opportunity to be social, with literally anyone, so she would have a hard time making friends at school when she has only spoken to her parents.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Talk about editing the hell out of a photo. What look is she even going for here? She looks legit ridiculous. And those balloon lips….
    Attached Image
    AfterlightImage

115 replies since 29/8/2023, 22:26   20428 views