Flaunting Her Faux Riches, Yet Her Husband Teaches. Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And she constantly “forgets” to say the brand and name of the product she’s raving about. She says “this stuff is the best”. She defends it by saying she always provides links, but someone said they get money from you if you just click the link without even buying something, so I refuse to click her links. So just say the name of the freaking products!!!!!

2.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah she's very shady like that.

3.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her views and likes suck. Only four comments on the latest video! Tiffany needs to find another job. The Youtube ship has sailed for so many... They've moved on, and people like her are spinning their wheels.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tiffany is not a bit relatable or interesting.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t believe she has to buy and overpriced premixed bottle of apple cider vinegar and water. I’ve been mixing my own for 20 years in the kitchen. Cute but dumb.

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I imagine her and Brad sit around the house or by the pool all day. Olivia might be doing home school work. They seem like hermits who hardly leave the house.

It’s not normal to have a husband that young claim he’s “retired.”

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/22/2024, 01:35 PM) 
    I imagine her and Brad sit around the house or by the pool all day. Olivia might be doing home school work. They seem like hermits who hardly leave the house.

It’s not normal to have a husband that young claim he’s “retired.”

And retired from what exactly? Does anyone know what his supposed job was?

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He worked in his family biz for a bit and did a short and failed attempt at real estate with his brother, if I’m not mistaken. Basically sold a house to her sister, wasn’t it, and claimed himself retired. More like #fail.

Many of these influencer hubs seem to be the antithesis of career oriented. It’s always so cringey when Tiff talks about how 🔥 he is because between no career and not much else going on for him………………………..bless his heart…………………………

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone know if Tiffany and her sister are 1/2 sisters? I remember seeing her in one or two videos a long time ago and I think she even had her own channel…..they look so different….i thought her sister was very pretty and Tiffany is rather homely so I’ve always thought they were either half sisters or maybe her sister was adopted. I see no resemblance at all.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They’re 1/2 from what I remember. Don’t they have the same dad? She must’ve moved on and gotten a life. I always thought it was funny when tiff would post pics with family. She’d be all labeled out and her family would be wearing plain old clothes. She’s tried to make it seem like she lives in an area like Buckhead, but it was plainly obvious looking at those pix that it is not the case. There’s nothing wrong with normal plain Jane, but that’s not the image she wants to portray.

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 23/4/2024, 18:54) 
    Does anyone know if Tiffany and her sister are 1/2 sisters? I remember seeing her in one or two videos a long time ago and I think she even had her own channel…..they look so different….i thought her sister was very pretty and Tiffany is rather homely so I’ve always thought they were either half sisters or maybe her sister was adopted. I see no resemblance at all.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Big Red @ 4/23/2024, 08:39 PM) 
    They’re 1/2 from what I remember. Don’t they have the same dad? She must’ve moved on and gotten a life. I always thought it was funny when tiff would post pics with family. She’d be all labeled out and her family would be wearing plain old clothes. She’s tried to make it seem like she lives in an area like Buckhead, but it was plainly obvious looking at those pix that it is not the case. There’s nothing wrong with normal plain Jane, but that’s not the image she wants to portray.

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 23/4/2024, 18:54) 

Oh, I had a feeling that’s how it is.

People with class and smarts that have money do not dress themselves in a gazillion labels. If you’re truly confident in who you are you don’t need to prove to others that you can afford those expensive brands. You can wear very expensive items without a huge label on every single piece. Wealthy people that have nothing to prove are discreet. When traveling they’ll have expensive quality luggage such as Rimowa but wouldn’t dream of checking in LV luggage knowing that it calls attention to what could be inside. Tiffany is a show off plain and simple…..in reality she’s nothing more than a homely woman, with a homely husband and a daughter that seems to be somewhat off and I’m not just speaking about her very deep masculine voice because it goes way deeper than that. I wonder how Olivia makes friends if she isn’t in school. Does Tiffany think she’s protecting her by not sending her? If so she’s doing her a disservice because one day she will have to function in the outside world. Sad.

12.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember the half sister being pretty. Tiffany didn't get the good genes. Don't they also rent out their old house? For the income.

Edited by CherieRose - 4/23/2024, 07:07 PM

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her sister’s name is Chrissy. She is really pretty. She used to be a hair stylist. I don’t know if she still is.

They did rent out their old home, not sure if they still do. I know at one point they had other rental properties. I want to say some commercial because I feel like she talked in a video about how they stopped doing commercial because they were a lot to deal with.

Maybe I dreamed all of that lol!

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 24/4/2024, 23:00) 
    Her sister’s name is Chrissy. She is really pretty. She used to be a hair stylist. I don’t know if she still is.

They did rent out their old home, not sure if they still do. I know at one point they had other rental properties. I want to say some commercial because I feel like she talked in a video about how they stopped doing commercial because they were a lot to deal with.

Maybe I dreamed all of that lol!

I’m 99% certain she said they sold their old house after renting it for a while. I remember it being just before renters in general stopped paying their rent and landlords getting stuck with squatters.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tiffany talks about homeschooling in her latest YT video. And she actually says "I'm currently certified to teach school." Ummm, no you aren't. Is she really that stupid? Certificates are valid for only 5 years in GA and in that time if you are not a teacher, you have to either complete 6 semester hours of college coursework, earn 10 credits of GA Professional Learning Units or 10 credits of the U.S. Dept of Education Teacher to Teacher Workshops. She's been out of college for 16+ years. There is no way she has been doing all of this to maintain her teaching certificate.....especially when she never even was a teacher for even one day! She was a student teacher in college, something all teachers-to-be do! She is so cringe!

115 replies since 29/8/2023, 22:26   20440 views