Group

Status
    Wonderful! Thank you so much.

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I was shocked at the video I watched of hers today. She complains about a comment on one of her videos that wasn't even bad. She posted a video of her daughter riding a bike wearing only her underwear then gets pissed off royally because her kids didn't want to eat her gross crock-Pot chicken tacos. She said that she wasn't going to let them eat anything else the rest of the night because they did it to themselves and claimed they were not eating their dinner on purpose to get at her. Like wtf?! And she barely fed her kids anything the entire day. One of them was complaining because her stomach hurt earlier so all she got with some crackers.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Never heard of this person, tried watching yesterday's video. Oof. Do people really cook in those plastic liners in a crockpot? I mean, I guess so, since she obviously did, but that just really seems like a bad idea. I ff through it all so didn't get much of a feel for her, but will keep checking back; I've been looking for a new snarkee!

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I kind of fast forwarded through that crock-Pot video and nothing she made in there looked good. That macaroni and cheese at the end looked like a plastic bag full of curdled vomit.

6. Gastrong50
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I have followed her for years, loved her in the beginning. She would do videos of diy projects and easy low budget meals. A few years ago her video format changed, the music was loud and couldn’t hear her and when people pointed it out nicely, she would go off, she tried the merch line but didn’t go over as well as she thought, then the thing that got me was the budget academy program that she was charging like $400 and she was gonna teach you how to be debt free and a Fb group, I don’t think that went well and she never mentioned it again, then something else but I can’t remember, then when someone pointed out she was saying Aldi incorrect, she went off on them. Then she started getting political on Instagram and that was enough, I follow people to get away from politics lol Now she is pushing the skin care crap along with a million other people and I’m sure it works but someone who started out budget and spends $100 a week on groceries don’t try and sell me $300 skin care to pay for your free trip 😡 One video she talked about how she loves Jordan Paige and I was done lol Now she’s pushing a private group of budget ladies 🙄🙄

Oh and charge people on a class how to do YouTube I forgot about that one 🙄

7.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Now she's trying to sell some gut drink and vitamins. She's so obvious with it too. It feels sleazy. I kind of liked her at first too but then I saw the kind of mom she is and it really turned me off. She is mean to her kids and she's always complaining about them like she hates them. She exploits them constantly. Her husband seems worthless. He never does anything even though she'll say in a video every once in awhile that he does. Why is he laying in bed and sleeping in while she's getting up early and getting everything ready? In one of the videos I watched today she was complaining about nobody ever helping her but in another video she was talking about how broke they are and then later on was talking about her house cleaner coming. Girl please! If you're broke you can't afford a house cleaner and a house cleaner is having somebody help you. I'm guessing she must have burned bridges with her family because they used to come watch the kids for free.

8. Gastrong50
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That’s what I’m thinking, they moved closer to family but they never help with the kids, I know he teaches and is a football coach and she did teach but doesn’t anymore, even in their old house, it seemed like she did everything and he didn’t help, but yes, she is always complaining about her kids. They even bought a building to redo but haven’t heard anything on that in a long time. She’s always claimed they are debt free

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Oh yeah! She bought that building and they were going to turn it into a shop for her to sell her merch or something like that wasn't she?

10. Gastrong50
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Something like that or a boutique, I can’t remember now lol

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She doesn’t cook, she opens loads of packets and tins, throws it together and calls it dinner. Even the Moss family eats healthier than this crew.
    She looks to me as if she doesn’t enjoy what she does - looks kind of fed up the entire time.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She does always look miserable and fed up. I don't know why they had another baby when she clearly didn't want another baby.

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It drives me crazy that she mispronounces Aldi unless that's how people in Texas say it. And in one of her videos she was making bread and she said she was "neding" the dough not "needing" the dough. (Using phonetic spelling). And she's a teacher!
    Her recipes are getting worse and are not at All appetizing.
    She's got all these kids and doesn't seem to know what to do with them!

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gastrong50 @ 30/8/2023, 05:36) 
    That’s what I’m thinking, they moved closer to family but they never help with the kids, I know he teaches and is a football coach and she did teach but doesn’t anymore, even in their old house, it seemed like she did everything and he didn’t help, but yes, she is always complaining about her kids. They even bought a building to redo but haven’t heard anything on that in a long time. She’s always claimed they are debt free

She mentioned the building they bought is being rented out to cover the mortgage payment.
    A full time teacher and football coach has very little time available. I thought that's why sure quit teaching for a year to ease up the stress on her and the kids. The kids are in school except the baby so she has time during the day. She may be one of those moms who doesn't like to be at home. My granddaughter is like that. She's A better mom when she works.
    Not everyone is made to be a SAHM.
    Her videos have definitely taken a down turn.

15.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    When she was teaching all she did was complain about teaching. She goes on and on about how overworked she is and how much it sucks. She keeps quitting and then going back. She quit twice. Is she really going to go back after a year? She's constantly saying how she's a working mom when all she does is sit at home and complain, record herself dumping disgusting ingredients in the Crock pot and have somebody else clean her house lol.

199 replies since 30/8/2023, 01:09   12353 views