The Simplified Saver

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Im new to watching her. She seems like a grumpy cow!

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It’s interesting to find this thread bc I thought she seemed pretty grumpy too. Like she didn’t need the latest baby. 😔 It just seems like she’s really burnt out and making/forcing content videos.
    Like never a smile or any levity

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She has a new Q&A video and she basically says how much she hates her kids and being a stay-at-home mom. She talks about how social she is and how she hates not working and being around people. I'm guessing she doesn't have friends. She never hangs out with friends. It doesn't seem like her kids ever have friends over. She's just home with her kids by herself all the time because her husband is horrible. I get it being a stay-at-home mom is really hard I just don't understand why the hell she had another baby if it was that hard for her. In the Q&A she says she's a go with the flow kind of mom but she's not, she's not at all. I would not want this woman to be my children's teacher. She has absolutely no patience. She would be one of those mean teachers that has a fake smile all the time. We all know the type. Is she basically just sits there and tells everybody how absolutely miserable and unhappy she is and how much she can't stand being around her kids and what a loser her husband is as a parent and husband.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She giggled and laughed about hitting her kids. She asks her daughter if Mommy gets mad at her and what she does to get spankings. WTF?!! Her daughter nods her head dramatically making it seem like Mommy's always mad.

She's in for a really rough awakening when she has teenagers. She thinks it's hard now just wait lol. Kids are going to rebel hardcore because she's such bitch.

Of course she complains about a commenter again saying how annoying they are when they asked her if they eat tacos all the time. She is so rude!

5. Gastrong50
        +2   Like  

User deleted

They got married so young (nothing wrong with that, as I did too) but she keeps having kids because of her religion. She has always been the kids will eat what I fix and I’m so tired of her pushing her pyramid scam ALL THE TIME 😂 I’m so sick of how she says Aldi and she knows how to pronounce it!

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I can't get over her admitting that she abuses her children and laughing about it like it's no big deal. Sybil is still really little it's so sad that her mom hits her instead of actually parenting her. She should not be allowed to teach children.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gastrong50 @ 31/8/2023, 17:55) 
    They got married so young (nothing wrong with that, as I did too) but she keeps having kids because of her religion. She has always been the kids will eat what I fix and I’m so tired of her pushing her pyramid scam ALL THE TIME 😂 I’m so sick of how she says Aldi and she knows how to pronounce it!

I don't think her religion has anything to do with the number of kids she has. She and her husband had decided from the beginning of their marriage to have 4 kids. I think she suffers from post partum depression and she feels overwhelmed. Her meds need to likely be adjusted.

8. Gastrong50

User deleted

I agree about her meds, I watched her video yesterday and she is struggling mentally and I hope she will have her meds adjusted, she said she didn’t want to up her dose. My heart goes out to anyone struggling mentally, it’s hard and I’ve lost family members from depression.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Post partum depression is especially hard to suffer from. She has already said she suffered from it with her older son. Don't try to do it alone Abbey.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah, she is clearly struggling hardcore. She is basically a single mom and it's not fair to her. Her husband sucks. She's sitting there telling strangers online that she's struggling mentally and she's lonely because her husband is gone all the time. I don't understand why he can't stop coaching for a while and take care of his own damn kids. Why should she have to give up her career and everything for the kids and he doesn't have to change anything about his life? She even has to take the kids to the gym with her. He's never done anything to help her. He can't even get the kids dressed on his own to get them out of the house. She has to get them ready for him. He's like the epitome of weaponized incompetence. So many of these YouTube dads are absolute trash.

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She said in today's video she didn't realize that babies could get strep throat. WTF? She has four kids. Her unseasoned bacon wrapped chicken thighs look disgusting. She said she doesn't feel like cooking but then she wraps chicken in bacon while her baby screams in the background. Nothing she's ever made his look good to me. I thought she said she lost 45 lb. She still looks pregnant to me and she doesn't look like she lost any weight.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Today's all day at home with me video was her doing a clothing try on for a sponsor and that was basically it.
    I'm checking out her older videos and in a video from a month ago she's making dinner with only one chicken breast for her entire family. And then in a later video she said she makes 2 lb of ground beef because she has six people in her family. Girl please your baby is not going to eat tamale pie lol. I don't understand how she needs 2 lb of ground beef one day and only one tiny little chicken breast the next lol. Her crock-Pot meals are atrocious. I haven't seen one that I would eat yet. I was hoping she'd have some good ones cuz I need some ideas for dinner tonight lol.

This is the saddest looking chicken breast I've ever seen.

Screenshot_20230907-080003_YouTube

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So she left her baby in the car by himself and then went into the gas station? She wasn't even looking at the car She was talking to her camera.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Her poor daughter was desperate for her mom to pay attention to her and all she did was act annoyed and ignore her and continue showing her groceries to the camera cuz apparently that's more important than her daughter. Nobody cares about your groceries lady. Go pay attention to your daughter. Do a grocery haul later. She acts like she hates being a mom.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 30/8/2023, 18:15) 
    When she was teaching all she did was complain about teaching. She goes on and on about how overworked she is and how much it sucks. She keeps quitting and then going back. She quit twice. Is she really going to go back after a year? She's constantly saying how she's a working mom when all she does is sit at home and complain, record herself dumping disgusting ingredients in the Crock pot and have somebody else clean her house lol.

I am SO glad to see a thread here. So much to say don't even know where to start. Her videos used to be way better and now every thing about her is sloppy and half assed. She does stuff like leaving a baby on the counter in a Boppy pillow, leaves the baby in the car while going in the gas station in a recent video. Such little effort goes into anything she does anymore. She is a Jordan Page wanna be and now trying to turn into a family vlogger. Her content and videos have gotten boring and stale and just frankly her videos are just bad now. She'll show herself washing dishes for 10 minutes...no decent editing or thought goes into it.

QUOTE (Gastrong50 @ 1/9/2023, 15:42) 
    I agree about her meds, I watched her video yesterday and she is struggling mentally and I hope she will have her meds adjusted, she said she didn’t want to up her dose. My heart goes out to anyone struggling mentally, it’s hard and I’ve lost family members from depression.

Meds and dose adjustments don't always fix it, I had bad PPD and meds and adjustments didn't honestly help and the side effects were getting to me.

198 replies since 30/8/2023, 01:09   12330 views