The Simplified Saver

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Recent video says "I don't have many money saving tips other than spend less". Yet her channel is called Simplified saver but really she takes any sponsorships and pushes her Nuskin business and has turned into a mashup channel of family vlogging, make up and hair tutorials, and terrible cooking.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched her Q&A. It's a pretty serious cry for help Nd there are some red flags that her husband needs to pay attention to. She is lonely and they spent lots of time apart and she gets little support from him. Sounds like marriage trouble.

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    How is this the same women?! This was just a couple years ago. This last baby did a number on her.

Screenshot_20230920-171941_Facebook

And I'm sorry but her new baby is not cute. That's one of the ugliest babies.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 21/9/2023, 02:23) 
    How is this the same women?! This was just a couple years ago. This last baby did a number on her.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...41_Facebook.jpg)

And I'm sorry but her new baby is not cute. That's one of the ugliest babies.

The newest baby is a homely looking child. I understand everybody has their own naming style but I think Van as a first name is super weird. Sounds like a vehicle. Also his name would be Van Thedford which sounds like a last name...where I live everybody is Dutch so the last names start with Van, Vander, Vanden, etc. She used to function much better and she looks great in that last photo. Her Q and A was telling about her current mental state and her husband needs to drop coaching and maybe a part time job would be better for her to get out.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I don't like any of her kid's names. Who would name their kid Sybil after that movie with Sally Field in it? Her husband is worthless. He does absolutely nothing to help her. It's sad. Three of her kids are at school most of the time so she only has the baby home with her and she has somebody clean her house for her but she is still overwhelmed? I think she just hates being a stay-at-home mom. She needs to put that ugly baby in daycare and go back to work.

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Her laundry soap video made me laugh. That's the worst laundry soap recipe I've ever seen. I have no idea what dark corner of the internet she found that on but that's not going to last. It's going to ruin her clothes washing them in salt

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oof. Just watched the clean with me video from 2 weeks ago that featured the chicken “recipe”. There is a general lack of care in creating the video itself…the process of creating the meal & even in the eating it. Just looked so unappealing overall. I really don’t know much about her lately as the last time I watched a video of hers was probably two years ago? I do see a change for sure.

I haven’t been here in a while either but just browsed some threads earlier today and now I had to hop on Lol

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 21/9/2023, 17:09) 
    I don't like any of her kid's names. Who would name their kid Sybil after that movie with Sally Field in it? Her husband is worthless. He does absolutely nothing to help her. It's sad. Three of her kids are at school most of the time so she only has the baby home with her and she has somebody clean her house for her but she is still overwhelmed? I think she just hates being a stay-at-home mom. She needs to put that ugly baby in daycare and go back to work.

Pretty sure the name Sybil is forever ruined

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talk with flowers for hours @ 21/9/2023, 22:32) 
    Oof. Just watched the clean with me video from 2 weeks ago that featured the chicken “recipe”. There is a general lack of care in creating the video itself…the process of creating the meal & even in the eating it. Just looked so unappealing overall. I really don’t know much about her lately as the last time I watched a video of hers was probably two years ago? I do see a change for sure.

I haven’t been here in a while either but just browsed some threads earlier today and now I had to hop on Lol

Her videos were much better in the past. People comment on her channel about how great the recipes are....I don't get it! She posted spaghetti as a low carb dinner option....in what world?! Her IG is her putting on tanning lotion, doing her hair and make up, and washing her face all the time. Combination of vanity and pushing her products.

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Definitely a tainted name for many reasons…
    I haven’t ever encountered a person with the name Sybil. ever. Have any of you?

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talk with flowers for hours @ 22/9/2023, 00:10) 

No Sybils in real life.

12.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    The only Sybil I can think of is Sybil Shepherd. I think it's an ugly name.

I joined her Facebook group and quickly left. It's just her selling shit and tagging everyone everyday. She wants your money and she wants it now. She's such an unlikable person. She barely puts out any effort at anything she does and pretends she's an expert. She's using somebody else's laundry detergent recipe acting like she's the one that created it. How is she not embarrassed?

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    More disgusting open packets and throw them in the crock-Pot meals. They all looked absolutely revolting. That Velveeta soup 🤮. Does she ever make anything fresh or does everything they eat come out of the crock pot cooked to death with cream & cans of junk. That jar of pesto and a stick of margarine on those chicken thighs was a crime. Why does she only make enough food for one person to feed her whole family when she makes chicken? My kids wouldn't eat any of the garbage that she makes in that crock I wouldn't want to eat any of the garbage that she makes in the crock pot. Somehow she manages to undercook food in her crock pot lol

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched her videos in a long time but the kind of food you’re describing reminds me of “see mindy mom”. absolutely repulsive and to feed it to children is just cruel

15.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talk with flowers for hours @ 22/9/2023, 00:10) 

I think it’s a biblical name which would make sense for this woman

The last video that came up on my YT homepage from her was her talking the whole time in her front car seat. Like, come on. I get it bc I’m a mom but you’re a FT video maker and that’s what you’re turning out?

199 replies since 30/8/2023, 01:09   12353 views