Group

Status
    I can barely tolerate her because of her screechy voice

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Nope nope NOPE. I can NOT stomach her ultra liberal rants & posts. She has CNN all day long on TV. LMAO. I do not align myself with either side, Dems & Reps are two wings on the same bird in my opinion. She is always whining/complaining about something. I do not like the term "Karen", but she is the ultimate Karen imo. BLEH.

Another thing I found super odd about her, she was telling people the other day (on her Instagram stories) that a good way to make extra money is to fill out class action lawsuits. I understand once in a while when a person has a legit claim, but to file for many different class actions lawsuits just to make a few extra bucks is so strange to me. She even gave out the website that shows all the class action lawsuits available. Weird.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t handle how her dogs piss and sh*it all over her house. She refuses to take them for walks or any training.

She also complains about everrryyyyyythingggggg. Like people parking, people shopping, people being out. Yes she’s doing all those things.

Her dad seemed sweet tho!

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve never seen them go for walks. Ever.

When she called her channel see Ann save back in the day…. We always called it see Ann complain.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw a picture of her house and before she moved in it had pretty gardens. She just can’t care for the home and complains. She she move. But she’d just complain anyway. Is she ever happy???

Why would anyone buy her books after seeing how she talks about rushing them and seems to hate it Turn off.

She only seems happy when she’s buying junk. Quite a hoarder buying so much crap then complaining she doesn’t have enough money

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ann is insufferable. She complains about literally everything. She's never happy. Everything is exhausting to her! Maybe she’d have more energy if she ate nutritious meals instead of living on junk food.
    I would never buy anything that she sells, her dogs probably pee all over her inventory!

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s always saying how exhausting regular house chores are. She should move. It’s a lot of boohoo and complain complain complain.

Like how hard is it to take those poor dogs for a trip around the block. I suspect it’s HER who isn’t wanting to walk around a block.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has a new video and it’s half an hour of complaining. Needs some new content and maybe a new attitude?

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 9/21/2023, 05:49 PM) 
    She has a new video and it’s half an hour of complaining. Needs some new content and maybe a new attitude?

Ann definitely needs therapy. She’s so miserable and whiny. No wonder why she’s alone in life. Nobody can stand her. On a different note, she needs some clothes that aren’t a mile big and all out of shape. She’s always fussing with her shirts. It’s irritating.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=LonelyDisneyRun,21/9/2023, 20:22 ?t=62870254#entry462709841]
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 9/21/2023, 05:49 PM) 

Ann definitely needs therapy. She’s so miserable and whiny. No wonder why she’s alone in life. Nobody can stand her. On a different note, she needs some clothes that aren’t a mile big and all out of shape. She’s always fussing with her shirts. It’s irritating.
    [/QUO

Always flicking her hair and fussing her shirt necks. And you KNOW if she saw someone do it she’d complain and be annoyed. …always complianing. Yes Ann. You can survive a week without a washer. Boo boo.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn’t realize this thread was up and running - thanks Meow2 !

I hate to be this petty, but I guess that’s what this page is for LOL I wish she would get a professional haircut! Her hair is much better short than it was long, but it looks so uneven and scraggly. I think she’d benefit so much mentally from a decent haircut, some better fitting clothes (doesn’t have to be anything fancy!), a better diet & taking a walk outside every day. I understand she has a chronic illness, but she’s gonna be bed-bound sooner rather than later if she doesn’t start moving her butt every day!

I can’t stand it either that she doesn’t walk her dogs. She always has 2 pugs at the same time & has never walked any of them. That’s just animal cruelty in my opinion. Those dogs are fat and ugly (sorry/not sorry) Whenever it gets mentioned to her about how they need exercise and how they shouldn’t be randomly peeing on everything, she really tries hard to make people believe she’s in the right. And the voice she uses when she talks to them - it’s soooo grating.

I feel for her in a way, it’s gotta be tough coming out of a years-long caregiver situation. But she’s not doing herself any favors with the way she’s living now.

Oh and I don’t believe what she says about her eating habits for a minute either. She makes out like she buys all this food (she used to bake/cook a lot back in the day) but doesn’t eat most of it. I’m sorry but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agree. The fact dogs don’t get walks is cruel. And she has a million excuses. Complain complain. All dogs deserve walks. Even if short. She eats poorly. Her mood would be upped by exercise and eating well. Bit I feel like she thinks it’s everyone else’s faults.

15.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Animal neglect is animal abuse. Those dogs never get any exercise and they are not trained. She acts like simply interacting with them is exhausting. That is neglect. She shouldn’t have dogs in my opinion. All of her dogs have always been overweight which is especially dangerous for Pugs.
    I don’t understand why she can’t go to a hairdresser like a normal person. Money can’t be that tight. She never really goes anywhere or does anything. She needs therapy and a serious makeover!

233 replies since 9/9/2023, 16:41   24071 views