Ann Eckhart

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she’s just deeply depressed & doesn’t care about her appearance. I’m not saying everyone should be vain or try to constantly impress other people. But it really does have a positive impact on your mental health when you groom yourself & wear properly fitted clothing. If she’s going to wear her hair short but not visit a hairdresser, she’d be better off using an electric razor & buzzing it all off in a men’s style.

Oh and another petty gripe: her tongue is too big for her mouth and it really affects the way she looks/sounds when she speaks. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it. Man, I feel like a bitch saying some of this stuff - I’m definitely not a 10/10 in the looks department. But I’m also not putting myself on display on YouTube!

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t picture her going on one date, let alone being in a relationship. She probably just needs more time to adjust to living alone. It hasn’t even been 3 months yet, right? It’s gonna take time. She’s lucky she can afford to live alone in a house - not everyone can do that nowadays!

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t get the feeling she wants any kind of partner. She just gets stressed doing anything it seems and complains non stop. I don’t know what would make her happy.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Between her negativity and her horrible screechy voice I don’t think anyone would be able to stand her.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel bad for her she feels alone. But she also complains about everyone even her brother constantly. I’m not sure she wants someone either.

Her dogs that rule her life are ridiculous. Train your dogs and let them have walks.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched about half of one of her recent videos today. I feel bad for her too, I know how she feels - feeling alone but not actually wanting the traditional husband/kids lifestyle. I had to turn off the video when she said that while she was in her basement, her dogs were going nuts & peeing on the walls…ON THE WALLS! And she was laughing about it. Her house must smell terrible. 🤢

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (carporttimemachine @ 10/8/2023, 04:00 AM) 
    Those dogs are BORED. Is she that lazy she can't leash them up and take them on a walk?

Yup. Those dogs are bored out of their minds. They need to walk and run and play and burn off their energy. They’re just sedentary.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ann also needs to walk and get outside.
    Amazing to me how she thinks it’s just normal for dogs to piss and pooo all over house

How has she not put two and two two together and realized some training and some walks (ie be fair to the dogs) is the answer.

Maybe she just is that lazy.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she’s putting her dog on an anti anxiety med instead of letting it get some training or even a walk.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know she’s been more depressed than usual lately, but it’s just hard to have sympathy for her when she’s such a bad dog owner. Pugs have enough health issues as it is, but never exercising them & letting them get so fat is just cruel!

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ann doesn’t take proper care of herself so I guess we shouldn’t expect her to take good care of her dogs. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dog owner that doesn’t exercise their dogs at all. Walks are the first rule of dog ownership. Of course her dogs bother her constantly. They’re bored.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 11/10/2023, 11:43) 
    Ann doesn’t take proper care of herself so I guess we shouldn’t expect her to take good care of her dogs. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dog owner that doesn’t exercise their dogs at all. Walks are the first rule of dog ownership. Of course her dogs bother her constantly. They’re bored.

That’s a good point - she doesn’t take good care of herself. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat fruit or vegetables in a healthy way.

Not walking dogs is something you really only see in elderly or truly disabled people. Maybe if she finds this thread, she’ll go on an IG rant about it since she refuses to address YouTube comments about it.

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her political rants are cringe in so many ways.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She puts out books on 2024 and 2025 in 2023. Does that not seem scammy? Lol.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (carporttimemachine @ 14/10/2023, 01:13) 
    Her political rants are cringe in so many ways.

Where did you see that? May insta? I can’t be bothered to check her there lol

233 replies since 9/9/2023, 16:41   24084 views