Ann Eckhart

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lately I feel like she’s been using her instagram stories as someone to talk to. It must suck being all alone with nobody to converse with.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 14/10/2023, 23:24) 
    She puts out books on 2024 and 2025 in 2023. Does that not seem scammy? Lol.

She only updates her eBay books like that, right? I wouldn’t say it’s scammy if the books need legitimate updates due to policy changes/new information. I don’t read any of her books, but she’s been doing eBay for so long that I’d feel comfortable repurchasing year after year. Even if info doesn’t change, it’s probably smart to reissue the book with a new year on it.

QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 15/10/2023, 04:57) 
    Lately I feel like she’s been using her instagram stories as someone to talk to. It must suck being all alone with nobody to converse with.

Oh she definitely uses them for that reason. I know she doesn’t want to get a paying job outside the house, but she might benefit from volunteering somewhere a few hours a week just to get all that talking out of her system. She’s like the poor man’s Jen Ross. 😂

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 15/10/2023, 14:39) 

She only updates her eBay books like that, right? I wouldn’t say it’s scammy if the books need legitimate updates due to policy changes/new information. I don’t read any of her books, but she’s been doing eBay for so long that I’d feel comfortable repurchasing year after year. Even if info doesn’t change, it’s probably smart to reissue the book with a new year on it.

Oh she definitely uses them for that reason. I know she doesn’t want to get a paying job outside the house, but she might benefit from volunteering somewhere a few hours a week just to get all that talking out of her system. She’s like the poor man’s Jen Ross. 😂

Oh I’m fine with updates each year on the books. But 2025? It’s making it sound like you’re getting inside scoop! Her book today had NOTHING to do with 2025. So that’s why it feels is leading to me. Not that I’d read them. Her books don’t get great reviews and she COMPLAINS not stop about working on them. I’d rather an author who loves what they work on.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 10/15/2023, 11:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 15/10/2023, 14:39) 

Oh I’m fine with updates each year on the books. But 2025? It’s making it sound like you’re getting inside scoop! Her book today had NOTHING to do with 2025. So that’s why it feels is leading to me. Not that I’d read them. Her books don’t get great reviews and she COMPLAINS not stop about working on them. I’d rather an author who loves what they work on.

OMG I'm an idiot - 2025 isn't next year. 🤦🏽‍♀️ You're right, that IS ridiculous!

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel really bad for her. She’s so closed in in life. She wants to make a bedroom for storage because she’s afraid of carry totes up stairs? Like she’s barely 50. She’s not 90. Get it together lady. Get some exercise. Get nimble. Get a bit stronger. Anything. But to be afraid of a tote on stairs is saddddd

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 10/29/2023, 04:53 PM) 
    I feel really bad for her. She’s so closed in in life. She wants to make a bedroom for storage because she’s afraid of carry totes up stairs? Like she’s barely 50. She’s not 90. Get it together lady. Get some exercise. Get nimble. Get a bit stronger. Anything. But to be afraid of a tote on stairs is saddddd

I think because the only person she ever really hung around with (her dad) was elderly she’s somehow tricked herself into thinking she’s elderly as well. She’s a crotchety old lady and she’s not even that old.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Even though I hate on her for a few things, I feel bad for her too. As much as I hate going to work 5 days a week, I know I need it or I'd be just like her. I think she could benefit from some kind of part-time job. It sounded like she had a good one back in the day (something with the city, I think? I can't remember) but she gave it up. I wonder what the real story was with that.

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 10/29/2023, 09:29 PM) 
    Even though I hate on her for a few things, I feel bad for her too. As much as I hate going to work 5 days a week, I know I need it or I'd be just like her. I think she could benefit from some kind of part-time job. It sounded like she had a good one back in the day (something with the city, I think? I can't remember) but she gave it up. I wonder what the real story was with that.

Totally agree. She desperately needs to get out of the house and be around other people on a regular basis. She’s in a lonely rut.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG I used to love watching Ann back in the day. I don't watch her anymore because I got sick of the complaining.
    It's funny, all the times I watched her, I never put it together that she wasn't walking the dogs and that's behind their behavior problems. She has a small fenced in yard but they must not get much time outside.
    Her eating habits are very poor and even when she cooked more, she made a lot of snacky stuff. It was laughable when she implys saving money by purchasing the child's meal at a restaurant. It's a tiny meal, Ann, I'm sure you're eating something else later!

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She definitely needs something. But she constantly complains about people. And is soooo negative. I don’t think she’s very flexible or easy going at all.

I think she needs to “act her age” and by that I mean get our, join a gym, go for a walk, stop being a grouch, stop acting like life is so hard to “adult”.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Welcomefiends @ 10/29/2023, 03:49 PM) 
    OMG I used to love watching Ann back in the day. I don't watch her anymore because I got sick of the complaining.
    It's funny, all the times I watched her, I never put it together that she wasn't walking the dogs and that's behind their behavior problems. She has a small fenced in yard but they must not get much time outside.
    Her eating habits are very poor and even when she cooked more, she made a lot of snacky stuff. It was laughable when she implys saving money by purchasing the child's meal at a restaurant. It's a tiny meal, Ann, I'm sure you're eating something else later!

Right?! The way she says those meals give her 3-4 meals worth of food - there's no way. And if she IS eating that little food, then she's screwing up her metabolism by underrating. But I never believed all of her food lies. She's either an overeater or she throws a lot of food away. I think she's got a stereotypical 70's-80's midwest diet - lots of junk, little/no veggies. You'd think with a medical condition that sounds relatively serious, she'd want to be extra careful about eating well and getting at least a little exercise to stay mobile.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 10/29/2023, 10:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (Welcomefiends @ 10/29/2023, 03:49 PM) 

Right?! The way she says those meals give her 3-4 meals worth of food - there's no way. And if she IS eating that little food, then she's screwing up her metabolism by underrating. But I never believed all of her food lies. She's either an overeater or she throws a lot of food away. I think she's got a stereotypical 70's-80's midwest diet - lots of junk, little/no veggies. You'd think with a medical condition that sounds relatively serious, she'd want to be extra careful about eating well and getting at least a little exercise to stay mobile.

Quite honestly if she was eating as little as she claims, she’d be a lot thinner. But then again, she gets zero exercise so that could be the problem. It’s not normal to sit around all day. Her or her dogs.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I highly doubt she eats well. She drinks soda every day. And she’ll go and buy a bunch of cookies and then bake a pan of treats. That would last me two months! She buys a lottttt of junk and just doesn’t show herself eating it. But always showed buying huge bags of snacks. She seems to have a toddler diet. But in line with her personality she probably thinks healthy food is gross.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    All of her YouTube video titles are clickbait. Jokes on you Ann. I’m not clicking. All of her videos are the same. Her sitting around, playing with her hair and fussing with her out of shape shirt collars. No thanks.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LonelyDisneyRun @ 30/10/2023, 18:57) 
    All of her YouTube video titles are clickbait. Jokes on you Ann. I’m not clicking. All of her videos are the same. Her sitting around, playing with her hair and fussing with her out of shape shirt collars. No thanks.

And complaining and touching the side of her glasses 67 times.

233 replies since 9/9/2023, 16:41   24208 views