« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Chrissy's initial post calling her Mario Michele got the most votes but if you guys want to tweak this we can. :)

2. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Sounds good to me! Adding in "Boston Terrier" would be a bit much (yet totally accurate lol).

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Mario Michele hahahahaha! Perfect!

That dog though, dang the resemblance is crazy!

I don't understand her whole thing of running off to country concerts so much and taking her young children to most of them. Seriously unless Make a Wish is still handing stuff to Addie-Tude, she has to be spending a good $500 a pop to take a couple kids, especially for decent seats.

Her outfit, honesty that's pretty trashy to wear with your young children. Addie's shorts were so short that they were going up her ass and she kept trying to dig them out. Michele, time to be a mother to your daughter, stop the nonsense and don't make her dress like a little ho going to a concert where there's a good chance they were the only kids. Benny doesn't even know what the hell is going on, he's just along for the ride with a damn flannel tied around his waist and too-small cowboy boots, omg.

Rusty has NO FRIENDS, unless they are cyber. Pathetic to drag your kids out to satisfy your needs of wanting to go dry-hump a wannabe country boy at a concert. She does this for attention, it's like she's just looking to get noticed. No one wants you, with or without the kids, you look like a teen boy trying to be a woman. Don't slam me for that, her body is just yucky.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She was one of my most liked influencers for a little while, but she is so out of touch and she will never have any self growth and realize how fortunate she is. Today, as I was doing my full make up routine that takes 10 minutes and is bougie, while rushing off to work I , I cackled that this bitch is spending at least an hour recording stories of her rust crayons. I know I am being petty but I am beyond irritated at her sanctimonious stories of her prepubescent workouts and making the time. She’s sick.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In canes anyone missed it.. this is one of the looks she was contemplating for the concert
    She can’t seriously think that is a cute look!?
    Attached Image
    IMG_7917

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even worse with the one she went with
    She’s something else
    Attached Image
    IMG_7918

7. Jackie123
        +8   Like  

User deleted

^^^Thanks, I’m glad you posted these, I totally missed them! I don’t understand her style anymore, that blouse makes it look like she has a full body rash going on…

8. Jackie123
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Michele smelling her own salmon-and-broccoli-mixed-with-pumpkin-purée-overnight-oats-based farts
    Attached Image
    IMG_5365

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wore those sheer skanky tops in my 20's lol.

She probably thinks she's hot shit now because she needs to starve herself to be skinny and thinks she's a MILF or something.

I'm not going to body shame too much because I'm fairly thin but unlike her I eat pizza and cheeseburgers lol and have been able to my whole life.

Her puffy face because her look weird.

Go eat a sugary bowl of cereal weirdo.

Her makeup routine is a joke, she looks bad.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sooner or later Hip Hop Dan is going to get fed up of her constant complaining, shopping and negativity.

I think once these men live with her for a few years her true self comes out and it ain't pretty.

The Guru Gossip person revealed that things happened that made Nick do what he did.

Makes you wonder how nasty she is off camera.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luvca @ 23/9/2023, 15:01) 
    In canes anyone missed it.. this is one of the looks she was contemplating for the concert
    She can’t seriously think that is a cute look!?

Omg, how embarrassing for her 😳 thanks for sharing 🫣

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 23/9/2023, 16:36) 
    Sooner or later Hip Hop Dan is going to get fed up of her constant complaining, shopping and negativity.

I think once these men live with her for a few years her true self comes out and it ain't pretty.

The Guru Gossip person revealed that things happened that made Nick do what he did.

Do you remember what??

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    As RealityJunkie said in the previous thread she's privileged and doesn't have a clue about how hard life can be for people. Not only is she privileged now but she was before she started shilling because her parents were comfortable as well and gave her all she needed growing up. I know of someone similar that's been handed everything on a plate by a family member her whole life so shes never had to struggle for money and it shows, people like these don't live in the real world.

14. LilBit
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Her shitty "Country" fashion screams Cotton-Eyed Joe 😂😂

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dummies @ 23/9/2023, 18:25) 
    QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 23/9/2023, 16:36) 

Do you remember what??

No. That's all that was mentioned, if you Goggle Gina Guru Gossip the threads should pop up.

904 replies since 23/9/2023, 01:49   69358 views