Lazy Mario Michele 1228 Pt. 13

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    LilBit that's perfect, #cottoneyejoe omg hahahahaha!

She clearly dreads her kids' sports. Of course for Addie she gets to run in to Nick and Gina which she loves and hates. She likes to show off in front of them to try and intimidate Gina, but that doesn't work with her ugliness. With Benny, I know this is kinda mean, but she likes to use him to one-up Louie, with Dan.. She's already acting like Benny is an elite athlete in the making. Her screaming and constant camera in hand and then the field selfies of herself, are so annoying.... Every other adult there probably wants her to STFU and go home.

She finds every effing place she walks to be an Amazon ho-meets-Pirate Skank fashion show haha.

I still can't believe her trying to look like a cheap ho with her daughter in tow doing the same, at these concerts. Her shilling game is about done, so she's gonna need to get a real job to support her groupie-wannabe habits.

Oh, and what about her MIGRAINES??????? Did botox chase them off just in time for loud concerts, strobing lights, and then screaming on a football field even with the overcast in her eyes? Michele Vidal you're a fucking liar, karma is really gonna suck, and what's that gonna be, huh?

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh look, acting like she cares about Louie.

Probably happy he can look after the kids while she hides under a blanket shopping.

Dan looks so sad behind his eyes.

Nice going Mario.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Mario and Luigi's ugly sister "Mustachio Michele" (mustache!) is such a try-hard fake with Louie. You know it bothers her that he's home.

Melty looks old as f-k! My word, she is aging him so badly...

We do love Louie and feel for the kid, but he's kinda looking like a Tone-Junior. Probably safe to say that their arrogance is going to rub off on him. Imagine his mom, she dodged a mess by not staying with Dan.. From what I remember in IG pics, she isn't much for hair and makeup, or wannabe-Spice Girls costumes like Rusty. Louie knows that his MOM is hard-working as a business owner and probably scrubs her own toilets and folds her own laundry- all while running her brewery/pub/restaurant. Despite them just being "young parents", I bet the Vidal way wasn't ideal to Louie's mom, nor was she probably really accepted, if Pina is a true diva.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ^ Louie is Hip Hop Junior LOL

I think Tone and Dan are that way because of the women they picked. They sit in the house and talk about Walmart and Amazon clothes all day, like c'mon.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Evidently they can purchase Cartier, LV and Chanel until the cows come home but can’t afford orthodontics for Louie?

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am pretty sure Louie had braces on for quite a while, but his teeth now are worse.... What a waste of his time, and the money... Yikes!

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They must have had it done at Braces Are Us then because his teeth are God Awful. He’ll be having Invisalign put in by the time he’s 30! I’m sure he doesn’t wear his retainer either per instructions.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It looks that from at least 2017 through 2021 Louie had the braces on, geez!

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Time for some IG photo album specials on this fine Saturday haha!

Let's go back in time, shall we haha?!?!

All I can wonder on this is WTF happened with all of them. I think Juliana had them waiting to head to dinner, as she was at her PlayBoy audition.

IMG_2938

Can we say back-up plan? Geezus.

060E3286-C86F-40AF-AE28-D64712B88DB1

Who dis?!?!?!? Ummmmmmm this might just be one that was "in between" her 2 dream-men, while she was single and out to mingle for her 2 micro-seconds in between baby daddies.

The comments under this one were interesting! 2014, so wouldn't Addie have been barely 1, maybe this was right after Nick got TF out of there?

Watch out Danny Boy, she hasn't deleted this photo, yet I don't think she follows the guy now. Hmmmmmmm

IMG_2939

It looks that this guy must be a radio show host of some sort. Out scoring some fame, may or may not be of risk to Melty. We shall see if the photo will now become deleted off her IG page. HAHA!

This is really mean but I think Michele must have liked the kindness of Melty and his family's lifestyle. Nick is the package she really wanted, though.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I feel bad making fun of melty; he has enough on his plate. Juliana posted today that she likes to read but doesn’t have enough time. Reading is not only good for growth (seeing worlds and opinions outside of your own), but it’s also good for mental health. Funny how rusty makes time for toddler workouts and berates followers with real jobs about making time for fitness, but she does nothing to grow outside of her little bubble. Anyway not making fun of Juliana but it just made me think that everyone usually does something that’s a form of self care. Why does Minnie feel the need to dictate what is best for everyone. Trust me, she could benefit from picking up a book.

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So Louie wore braces for 10 years for nothing ? LOL. His teeth are wonky.

* Leo already looks like Melty lol
    * That Christmas tree picture, Michele is wayy too attractive for him
    * That radio DJ was definitely more her type

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes, Yes, Yes Chrissy haha!!! ^^^

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 24/9/2023, 02:48) 
    Time for some IG photo album specials on this fine Saturday haha!

Let's go back in time, shall we haha?!?!

All I can wonder on this is WTF happened with all of them. I think Juliana had them waiting to head to dinner, as she was at her PlayBoy audition.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12491345/IMG_2938.jpg)

Can we say back-up plan? Geezus.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12491345/...64712B88DB1.jpg)

Who dis?!?!?!? Ummmmmmm this might just be one that was "in between" her 2 dream-men, while she was single and out to mingle for her 2 micro-seconds in between baby daddies.

The comments under this one were interesting! 2014, so wouldn't Addie have been barely 1, maybe this was right after Nick got TF out of there?

Watch out Danny Boy, she hasn't deleted this photo, yet I don't think she follows the guy now. Hmmmmmmm

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12491345/IMG_2939.jpg)

It looks that this guy must be a radio show host of some sort. Out scoring some fame, may or may not be of risk to Melty. We shall see if the photo will now become deleted off her IG page. HAHA!

This is really mean but I think Michele must have liked the kindness of Melty and his family's lifestyle. Nick is the package she really wanted, though.

Juliana sporting Latina Streetwalker Chic here😵‍💫☝️….

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    McMelt looks ‘rode hard and put away wet’ these days as they say in Texas! Sh*t, that poor guy is aging BADLY!! I’m sure the stress of having to carry the constant financial burden she imposes on the fam is grinding his gears every day!

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya, exactly on Mr. McMelty carrying the financial burden... I don't think pirate jewelry sales are going so well..

He's got to be so burnt out... I bet he regrets giving his loser wife a 2nd chance and then marrying her... The fact she had already walked out on not just him but Louie too, I'm sure really upsets him.

Is it me, or does Juliana just not look nice in her earlier days of being in the Vidal family? Like sassy and snotty? Any pic I've seen of her, she looks mean.

904 replies since 23/9/2023, 01:49   69361 views