Lazy Mario Michele 1228 Pt. 13

« Older   Newer »

1. LilBit
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Wowww, it hasn't even been ten years and just wowww!

Bet if she had a glimpse into the future, Boston would've chose differently. Dan looks fucking awful.

Juliana looks like a bitch, to put it plainly.

I'm not going to compliment Michele lol.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ^ Juliana is the biggest fake. She could care less about Wal Mart clothes, but look at her dancing and jumping around like a lunatic.

Both of these broads are mentally unwell.

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Daaaaamn life has NOT been good to Danny Boy!😳😳

Michele lives her life thinking she's hot shit. She looks like that asshole mom strutting around trying to prove she's "still got it." Gina on then other hand? Healthy, fun, pretty and has Nick....WIN!

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This nasty lady shoved her finger into the yolk to get a piece of shell then wiped it on the counter instead of a paper towel like a normal person.

No wonder Dan is yelling at her. She is utterly useless for basic kitchen skills.

That pumpkin bread looks nasty af.

I have a feeling Leo is going to turn into a mini psychopath who abuses little animals and Mario will think it's cute.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya, she is so disgusting in the kitchen when it comes to being sanitary to avoid cross-contamination, dirty hands, etc... No wonder the stupid broad never thinks to try and get a sponsorship or shill Meyer soap products or something similar that's popular. IF she is this gross in the kitchen, I'm sorry, her personal hygiene has to be disgusting, if ya know what I mean!

Leo is definitely high-strung, and you can tell out of control. Watch, he will be the closest thing to their "pro athlete" but he lacks discipline and the ability to focus, his mind is all over the place, he's grabby, pushy, loud, just no effing manners.

If you dig back to her very first IG posts, it's quite interesting to see that she went from very plain/basic with not much for expensive luxury, to kinda a little around Nick/their break-up, to a bougie lifestyle of a wannabe-upper middle class bitch as she is. Dan is what gave it all to her. Sure the jewelry sales when they were hot gave her money, but that money has got to be slowing down A LOT, then Louie off to college, the expenses of him that include auto insurance, a car, etc... The other kids- isn't their private school obviously tuition for all 3 (Leo is glorified daycare..) how TF and now with that big car payment, are they staying afloat?

What a shit-show. Dan is probably gonna be as bald as his brother in no time. Speaking of, I wonder why Tone wants to look like a sick creepy man with his head so bald.. Maybe he has dorky curly hair or something, so he won't grow any, or just a bad hairline already?

For all the shit-talking on here, I think we got a good little group going on haha! :) It's been fun(ny)!! I am always laughing and have my family staring at me like I'm a weirdo. I gripe to my mom all the time about these fools, she knows who the V family is without ever looking them up! Gotta love "wannabe-reality" social media losers! They do it to themselves!

6.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is filthy. I'll never forget her shower mat from her old house listing 🤢

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is her "Taylor Swift who cares" rant because she came out against her MAGA cult leader? lol She sure cares about the people who are on the bachelor, so I don't understand the rage. Take your own advice and just keep scrolling or get off IG.

8. Jackie123
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Lol I just finished watching her thing on IG. Three things…1. Why is her face so shiny??? 2. Why does she fish out the egg shell with her big gross artificial nail (lord knows what’s growing underneath it). It could have been a fun learning opportunity for the kids, like “hey Ben and Leo you wanna make sure when this happens you don’t put your fingers in the food we’re making but instead use a clean spoon or fork. Always wanna keep things neat and clean.” 3. Re: the Taylor Swift rant, I hate to break it to you, Michele, IG is not the best place to get headline news.

Omg maybe it’s a good thing she doesn’t spend a lot of time with her kids. She is not the brightest…

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was shaking my head about her going off laying there with her little blankie and banging jewelry noise as she loves to watch herself talk (to herself) about Taylor Swift- like WE CARE about your opinion on it, either, Michele!

Michele since we know you love this site and catch up on yourself, ya we see you go on and on with your rants about celebrities that are absolutely unreachable to you- you can only go to small venue concerts for barely famous singers that are a dime a dozen, and think dressing like a slut will get you a meet and greet. You don't stand a chance with Taylor, so you're gonna run your ugly mouth about her. If this was your wannabe to Taylor- Kelsea Ballerini, your ass would be blabbing on and on like you did about her, just a few months ago. It's clear that unless you like them, just like the Vanderpump cheating scandal fools that you kept talking about, we all have to agree and think the same as you. Sorry not gonna happen!

So like with "everyone talking about Taylor and you're tired of it", remember you've done the same damn thing about your hot ex husband and his beautiful classy wife Gina, for years. We get tired of your shit, just the same! #hypocrite STFU already!

10. LilBit
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I'd rather listen to Taylor Swift than the shit that spews out of Michele's mouth.

What is she angry about?

Taylor got 35,000 people to register to vote! Huzzah!

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's mad that it's just flooding her feed, about Taylor dating a NFL player.

She acts so cocky like what she says is so fkn relevant. She chooses to sit there and gripe about that, while she could be spending more time with her kids. With her talking to herself on her phone to post on IG pretending to be a celebrity reporter, I guess it lets Danny-Boy have a little free time to play on his phone and send selfies to hot chicks he'll be back to work with, tomorrow :)

12. Jackie123
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Maybe Rusty is somewhat threatened by Taylor. Taylor is beautiful, talented, and intelligent. Three things the Rustmaster is not lol

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm not a Taylor Swift fan at all, so it's whatever for me.

But ..... Michele you're almost 40 and sound like a jealous bitter stay at home housewife. Nobody cares if you don't like her but you have to rant on IG for some weird reason about your dislike for her ...

Go fold some laundry (If Dan will allow you) or clean up Leo's puke and stop being a hater.

Travis Kelse is hot so of course she's jealous and she does care lol.

14. LilBit
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She just shared an informational video that's supposed to be funny about the snail jizz (apologies for being crass, y'all)...

Then passionately slathers it on her face and hands in the next bit.

I cannot.

No wonder Dan doesn't want to be around her. She's disgusting. I bet that is what's breaking her skin out 🤢

15.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She doesn't like Taylor Swift because she hates Trump and is extremely pro LGBTQ.
    She tweeted about what a bad person he is and then the president tweeted about Taylor.
    Taylor literally released her pro LGBTQ video You Need To Calm Down on Trump's Birthday! Lol

She doesn't like Travis Kelce
    because he has recent endorsement deals with Bud Light and a Covid vax manufacturer and MAGA hates him now.

Michele is extremely small minded and a MAGA/Qanon idiot who can not think for herself. She says "Who cares if they're dating"?!?

She cares a lot. She always shows her true colors. Lol

904 replies since 23/9/2023, 01:49   69361 views