Mille-feuille of Youtubers Pt. 2

Discuss small youtubers that are not interesting enough for a single thread here

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Figured we should go to a part 2 now :)

2. wnywife
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Hi, new here and loving it. I’ve discovered more about my favorite (formerly for some of them!) than I think I wanted to know!
    Does anyone watch Southern Frugal Momma and/or All Things Mandy?

Wondering what others see? I found both somewhat charming at first, but…..absolutely tiresome lately.

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    yay part 2

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you!

5. wnywife
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Anyone follow Dollar Tree Dinners?

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wnywife @ 9/27/2023, 03:43 PM) 
    Anyone follow Dollar Tree Dinners?

I really like her!

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have watched the southern frugal momma.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    🙄
    Attached Image
    A564652D-3F5B-4B1F-914D-BCDA10F5B831

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Melanie Graves (used to be something like mellionaire). I used to love her channel. She had the coolest decorating ... then something changed. She changed the name of her channel and since then, the content has drastically changed. It also feels like she's phoning it in. For example, her crockpot video is snips of past years crockpot cooking...she couldnt even be bothered to update with one from this year. WAA WAA. I unsubbed. Another previously decent channel gone downhill. I guess they all do eventually.

10. wnywife

User deleted

QUOTE (Disowned @ 3/10/2023, 15:55) 
    Melanie Graves (used to be something like mellionaire). I used to love her channel. She had the coolest decorating ... then something changed. She changed the name of her channel and since then, the content has drastically changed. It also feels like she's phoning it in. For example, her crockpot video is snips of past years crockpot cooking...she couldnt even be bothered to update with one from this year. WAA WAA. I unsubbed. Another previously decent channel gone downhill. I guess they all do eventually.

Oh! I just found her. 3 recycled recipes?
    I just got through Meals with Maria 31 crockpot recipes for Crocktober. It’s a complication, but I think worth the watch. I hadn’t seen many before, others were inspiration for things I have & didn’t think about.

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ohhh I might go watch that. I dont mind compilations but when you put out about 1 video a month it just means that your heart isnt in it any more.

12. wnywife
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Disowned @ 4/10/2023, 14:51) 
    Ohhh I might go watch that. I dont mind compilations but when you put out about 1 video a month it just means that your heart isnt in it any more.

Maria is pretty consistent. She inspires me to get off my butt & utilize my leftovers, shop my freezer & pantry before I go to the store.
    Love when she says “The recipe calls for (X) but I have (y) so I’m using that. Hey, use what you have, it’ll turn out great!”
    And….it does
    Most of these people I watch do I can rag. Noise in the background when my brain is too tired to focus on anything important.

13. Lighthouse2

User deleted

Any one ever watch ---Mom of 8 Kids? Wow, so sad! She just became a widow. She is a small channel not yet monetized. They live a very sad isolated life . Her hubby was 19 older than her. Just died this week. Very unhealthy. Her house is VERY DIRTY and cluttered. He died on the kitchen floor. She just left him lay there thinking he was passed out from heavy pain meds. But he died. She puts anything on camera. It remains to be seen what will happen with her kids and her. She has no drivers license and was totally dependent on him. She has no social skills and the kids do not have friends or go places. Give her a look. It all so terribly sad. I hope she can make her way out of this very pathetic way of life and give those kids hope. She lives in Canada. Some comments are speculating CPS will step in. We shall see.

She admits her channel is her only outlet to the world.

14. wnywife
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lighthouse2 @ 4/10/2023, 23:13) 
    Any one ever watch ---Mom of 8 Kids? Wow, so sad! She just became a widow. She is a small channel not yet monetized. They live a very sad isolated life . Her hubby was 19 older than her. Just died this week. Very unhealthy. Her house is VERY DIRTY and cluttered. He died on the kitchen floor. She just left him lay there thinking he was passed out from heavy pain meds. But he died. She puts anything on camera. It remains to be seen what will happen with her kids and her. She has no drivers license and was totally dependent on him. She has no social skills and the kids do not have friends or go places. Give her a look. It all so terribly sad. I hope she can make her way out of this very pathetic way of life and give those kids hope. She lives in Canada. Some comments are speculating CPS will step in. We shall see.

That is so incredibly sad 😞I hope she can navigate this tragedy & come out stronger

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wnywife @ 4/10/2023, 23:41) 
    QUOTE (Lighthouse2 @ 4/10/2023, 23:13) 

That is so incredibly sad 😞I hope she can navigate this tragedy & come out stronger

I believe the husband, who was age 70, was actually 30 years older.

Yes, quite a sad and dangerous situation for the family.

She just posted about the police doing a well-being check on her. But that, in addition to her family already being on government assistance, will mean (one hopes) that she will have continued monitoring and needed interventions.

68 replies since 24/9/2023, 21:59   3773 views