Mille-feuille of Youtubers Pt. 2

Discuss small youtubers that are not interesting enough for a single thread here

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 16/4/2024, 15:17) 
    Has anyone watched a YouTube channel called “Sassy Gran Doris?”

There are questions about it that people must have.

It was posted on the “Suggestions” page as a new thread but without result.

Yes. I haven't watched for a while though. What's happening? That son seems quite wealthy.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LunchBox @ 16/4/2024, 19:29) 

Yes. I haven't watched for a while though. What's happening? That son seems quite wealthy.

“Sassy Gran Doris” died a year ago at age 96.

Her daughter, who is called “Dolly” on the channel, is the glamorous star at age 77.

As for the grandson Giovanni, yes, he appears wealthy and seemingly supports his family members lavishly. That is what is presented to us, the audience.

But what does he do for a living? He only has three credits listed on IMDB, which were perhaps modest and completed several years ago.

Any thoughts of his name? Did he change his name for show business or to escape his roots? It’s the name of a famous Italian family.

From what Gio’s mother Dolly revealed, we know his father could not have been the scion of the Agnelli family.

There is still much mystery.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 16/4/2024, 19:53) 

Her daughter, who is called “Dolly” on the channel, is the glamorous star at age 77.

As for the grandson Giovanni, yes, he appears wealthy and seemingly supports his family members lavishly. That is what is presented to us, the audience.

But what does he do for a living? He only has three credits listed on IMDB, which were perhaps modest and completed several years ago.

Any thoughts of his name? Did he change his name for show business or to escape his roots? It’s the name of a famous Italian family.

From what Gio’s mother Dolly revealed, we know his father could not have been the scion of the Agnelli family.

I have no idea.Enlighten me.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Whatever happened to Stephanie Nicole? And I Covet Thee? They both just disappeared.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 16/4/2024, 17:32) 
    I only watched that one video of Tarah Moore and her home was filthy, her story unbelievable. I won't be watching any follow up vids of hers.

I do like a small YouTuber "Til dust do us part". She had a pretty sad story posted on Friday. Not my decor style, but she's very clean and seems sweet. Her hubby works, but he helps her w/ her DIYs. They seem quite happy.

Thanks for the recommendation for Til dust do us part. She does seem sweet and I’m enjoying her videos.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I used to watch a girl from china. The videos were well produced and she recorded with her son. She didn't put out too many videos, maybe one every 3 weeks and they were cooking. I used to feel bad because her son would say things like, "wow, so much food" when she was cooking. I noticed she vanished. I couldnt find her anywhere and since her name had been in chinese, I figured she was just lost in youtube someplace. She recently showed back up as "rural life". There is a huge difference though. The videos have no speaking, no translation and are low quality. Anyone know what happened?

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone follow Fly with Stella? You used to have an active YouTube channel and Instagram. Disappeared and now is back occasionally. I have questions. Did she get divorced from Bart? Is that why she disappeared? She showed up last night crying over a Taylor Swift song line. Makes it seem like her husband broke her heart. I'm just wondering. She used to put it all out there and then silence.

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really enjoyed her travel videos! I'm pretty sure they're still together - I recently watched a video of them together in Tunisia (I think she took a leave from her job to live there with him for a while). She said she was more active on her Stella Connolly luxury channel, but that doesn't interest me so I haven't subscribed.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    anyone watch caleb hammer. I understand the need to tell some of these people that they cant afford things, but he goes overboard sometimes. One kid said he needed a computer for school and bought a basic model and got hammered for it. Although a few weeks ago I watched one where he told a chick she couldn't afford her job. it was not for profit and didnt pay much and she had tons of student debt. He also said not to rely on some repayment program because they had paid out something like 7 people.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 16/4/2024, 19:53) 

I will go look and try to catch up. Both Dolly and Doris had a rough past. Interesting characters.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Disowned @ 4/24/2024, 12:14 PM) 
    anyone watch caleb hammer. I understand the need to tell some of these people that they cant afford things, but he goes overboard sometimes. One kid said he needed a computer for school and bought a basic model and got hammered for it. Although a few weeks ago I watched one where he told a chick she couldn't afford her job. it was not for profit and didnt pay much and she had tons of student debt. He also said not to rely on some repayment program because they had paid out something like 7 people.

I watch him sometimes. I HATE the new animated clickbait-y style of his thumbnails. I think he wastes too much time letting the guests control the conversation before he gets into the budget portion of his videos. I think he just picks people who are huge disasters on purpose for views, but I wish he'd pick older more mentally stable people once in awhile.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Sassy Gram was one in a million imo. Even photographed by Avadon.
    So I watched the latest with Dolly and her date. She's in great shape with beautiful skin. I wish she would tone down the makeup a bit.

She met him at the gym! Out of the blue. Her son, Gio has a gorgeous face, maybe he models? He does a great job managing the channel, and they probably make tons. They also get many sponsors.
    I wish them well. They seem very nice.

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no idea who they are, but that man is giving Handsome Squidaward with all the filler in his lips.

Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 084721

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 25/4/2024, 14:48) 
    I have no idea who they are, but that man is giving Handsome Squidaward with all the filler in his lips.

There are photos of Gio taken when he was quite young, a teen, on their website.

He’s a natural beauty and, over the years, has often tried to downplay it.

Although there have been times when he used it to full advantage and did model.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 25/4/2024, 14:58) 
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 25/4/2024, 14:48) 

There are photos of Gio taken when he was quite young, a teen, on their website.

He’s a natural beauty and, over the years, has often tried to downplay it.

Although there have been times when he used it to full advantage and did model.

Thanks, what's their website?

68 replies since 24/9/2023, 21:59   3778 views