« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Mary Mary Quite Contrary for the title!

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lisa is a nut job!!!!

3.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is the reason why some people can not return products! That was a total waste!!!

4.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PoopForBrains @ 9/26/2023, 03:30 AM) 
    Lisa is a nut job!!!!

Why does someone who owns closets full of expensive designer clothing want to wear cheap looking clothing/shoes from H&N and Wal-Mart etc.? I just don't get it. She squeals with excitement over the clothes in the H&N haul but says little about the $3,000.00 blazer she just bought from YSL. She has jeans in her closet that she paid $400.00+ for yet she buys jeans at Wal-Mart. I've watched Lisa for years and unless she downplays her social life it doesn't look like she has one. Little to no family vacations. A few business trips a year that she only started attending a few years ago. So where the hell does she wear all these clothes?

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shottyinthesouth @ 26/9/2023, 05:45) 
    QUOTE (PoopForBrains @ 9/26/2023, 03:30 AM) 
    Lisa is a nut job!!!!

Why does someone who owns closets full of expensive designer clothing want to wear cheap looking clothing/shoes from H&N and Wal-Mart etc.? I just don't get it. She squeals with excitement over the clothes in the H&N haul but says little about the $3,000.00 blazer she just bought from YSL. She has jeans in her closet that she paid $400.00+ for yet she buys jeans at Wal-Mart. I've watched Lisa for years and unless she downplays her social life it doesn't look like she has one. Little to no family vacations. A few business trips a year that she only started attending a few years ago. So where the hell does she wear all these clothes?

For the most part, she's running a business. That's how she earns her money. She's getting more and more partnerships or sponsorships so she has to buy their things to "show us".

Plus she is naturally spoiled and self centered and loves clothes.

6.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She must hope to make a lot of money off her links for spending that much on that haul.

Otherwise it’s another waste of money and clothes.

She only promotes fast fashion anyway.

And she mentioned she has another Zara haul coming.

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Did yall catch what sneaky bitch lisa did on her h&m haul ....

She mentions Victoria Emerson jewelry line...
    a ring from that line called the Brennan.
    Design by the girls from Mommies makeup &Moscato on YouTube who are SUPPOSED to be her "friends" one of the girls designed the ring and named it after her own son..and a couple of months before sent it to Lisa and she(lisa) mentioned it on her videos and gave them thanks ..
    BUT THIS VIDEO LISA DIDNT EVEN MENTION THEM ONCE.! Even though the ring was from their collection..WHAT A WITCH.
    I thought she said she wasn't a mean girl? Totally seems like she is ..WOW THIS IS A NEW LOW FOR HER!!
    I get you don't have to give clout to everyone you know all the time BUT she was hanging out with these girls at the last conference, taking pics and posting them😑
    rude and you're no friend of mine if i designed a ring and you are wearing it showing it off and linking it and dont mention me at all.smh!!

Can't yall imagine lisa designing a ring and naming it after her kids.....the wheel? The brooke?(who's 23) ring collection 🤣

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    H&M doesn't pay much commission on LTK compared to some others. I'm not sure why she did this big of a haul. She'd have to sell a lot of pieces to get her money back even if she keeps a quarter of what she purchased. I bet she sends them all back except for the ruffled shirt, a faux fur and maybe one of the dresses and lounge sets. If I were Jawn, I would tell her she's not doing any more hauls that large at one time. That's a lot to send back at one time. Poor guy.

9.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I’m sure Jawn gets paid well (not) for being Lisa’s assistant. I mean it’s a lot of work opening all those boxes and making returns while Lisa prances about the house and about town for her job.

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I ran across this picture and it reminded me of Lisa😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_6842

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That’s the Lisa Barbie Doll 😂

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The cat wallering all over the faux furs and lord knows what else…… you know that cat had to have been digging in a litter box, walking all over the wee and poo, and then walking across the clothes strewn on the bed. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 9/26/2023, 02:17 PM) 

Design by the girls from Mommies makeup &Moscato on YouTube who are SUPPOSED to be her "friends" one of the girls designed the ring and named it after her own son..and a couple of months before sent it to Lisa and she(lisa) mentioned it on her videos and gave them thanks ..
    BUT THIS VIDEO LISA DIDNT EVEN MENTION THEM ONCE.! Even though the ring was from their collection..WHAT A WITCH.
    I thought she said she wasn't a mean girl? Totally seems like she is ..WOW THIS IS A NEW LOW FOR HER!!
    I get you don't have to give clout to everyone you know all the time BUT she was hanging out with these girls at the last conference, taking pics and posting them😑
    rude and you're no friend of mine if i designed a ring and you are wearing it showing it off and linking it and dont mention me at all.smh!!

Can't yall imagine lisa designing a ring and naming it after her kids.....the wheel? The brooke?(who's 23) ring collection 🤣

Yes, I did notice that. I remembered when she was showing the ring that she had talked about it already. LTK conference will be interesting this year. Who will she hang out with?

14.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The strapless faux leather dress looked like a construction trash bag :snickering:

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 9/26/2023, 03:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 9/26/2023, 02:17 PM) 

Yes, I did notice that. I remembered when she was showing the ring that she had talked about it already. LTK conference will be interesting this year. Who will she hang out with?

I hope that the Mommies Moscato ladies do not brush this under the table..
    she knows exactly what's she's doing,very calculated and greedy bitchy move.
    I'm sure those lad8es are sweet and won't hold it against her greedy old butt

890 replies since 26/9/2023, 02:23   90540 views