Also, I noticed all her stuff wasnt steamed by Brooke ,who's 23

matter of fact🤭 if yall don't want to sit through the whole darn video
    @7:09 on her latest h& m she says.....my daughter brooke who's 23🤣🤣🤣😂😂

2.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Curious if Jawn recycles all those boxes that Lisa brings into the home...it's a substantial amount daily.

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 9/26/2023, 04:56 PM) 
    The strapless faux leather dress looked like a construction trash bag :snickering:

Well, in Brooke's, who is 23, defense, it's not easy even for the most skilled steamer to steam a construction trash bag lol ;)

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Brooke who is 23 had to work her real job at Ulta and didn't have time to steam her hawl. If I were to order that many boxes of clothing at one time, my partner would ask me if I were drunk or on Ambien. I remember people used to buy things on Ebay when they were on Ambien and didn't remember. The problem is Lisa remembers it all. At least if you were drunk or on Ambien you had an excuse. :D

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 9/26/2023, 05:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 9/26/2023, 03:46 PM) 
    Yes, I did notice that. I remembered when she was showing the ring that she had talked about it already. LTK conference will be interesting this year. Who will she hang out with?

I hope that the Mommies Moscato ladies do not brush this under the table..
    she knows exactly what's she's doing,very calculated and greedy bitchy move.
    I'm sure those lad8es are sweet and won't hold it against her greedy old butt

The reviews of that ring are awful... "turned my finger green", "not well made, cheap"'
    I went to the site to have a look and saw the reviews.

I'm getting the feeling it wasn't selling and THEY reached out to Lisa to pump sales.

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I always hate when they mention a brand and then say it's not sponsored by that brand...it makes you realize that 99% of their videos are now sponsored by someone so you know you aren't getting truthful reviews.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can't help but crack up laughing every time one of you says "my daughter Brooke who is 23". My husband hears bits and pieces of Lisa's videos when I'm watching them and just last night he says to me "how many flipping times is that woman going to make that same comment about her daughter's age." And "what the hell has happened to that son who is supposedly so smart. Shouldn't he be settled in college by now? If I was that kid I'd move so damn far away from that wacko mom of is."
    :lol:

8.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is this the H&M Barnum and Bailey Clown Collection because these clothes sure do look like clown clothes...awful.

9.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Shaw wrap with a moto jacket...okay, sounds interesting. Go ahead and show us how you would style that Lisa.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 26/9/2023, 16:56) 
    The strapless faux leather dress looked like a construction trash bag :snickering:

Yes! I was also thinking great Halloween costume. 🧙🏻‍♀️

11.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL she was so sad to get to the last box after all the ripping open those plastic bags.

I saw lots of great Halloween costumes lol...I don't think I've ever seen so many ugly clothes in on haul. Honestly if you bought any of those pieces you'd already be bored with them after one wear. Or either have to throw it in the trash...especially the special construction trash bag pieces lol...appropriate send off to some cheap ugly piece of clothing.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 9/27/2023, 12:27 AM) 
    Is this the H&M Barnum and Bailey Clown Collection because these clothes sure do look like clown clothes...awful.

H&M Barnum and Bailey Clown Collection! 🤣
    Now that would've made a great new title!

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see I got a shout out on jools whiney video. Well @sassydoe9407, I may not be worldly, but I do have more class than you 😎

@sassydoe9407
    2 days ago (edited)
    It's a lot of laughs Jools. Cathy @ GB isn't worldly enough to know "cunt" has a friendly tone in UK, but she does have an autistic family member and has no problem with the word retard and Asbergers. I've worked with mentally ill and developmentally disabled and have agreed Liesa seems to have characteristics of Asbergers

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey it’s me. Sorry i dudn't have time to steam mean momma’s clothes.
    Too bizzy taking thot shots and making posts about how cool girl I is.

B T dubs, brother Wheel is hiding in his room so momma dudn’t notice him and make him
    Steam 2K of H n M crap.

Peace out mofos

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 9/26/2023, 02:17 PM) 
    Did yall catch what sneaky bitch lisa did on her h&m haul ....

She mentions Victoria Emerson jewelry line...
    a ring from that line called the Brennan.
    Design by the girls from Mommies makeup &Moscato on YouTube who are SUPPOSED to be her "friends" one of the girls designed the ring and named it after her own son..and a couple of months before sent it to Lisa and she(lisa) mentioned it on her videos and gave them thanks ..
    BUT THIS VIDEO LISA DIDNT EVEN MENTION THEM ONCE.! Even though the ring was from their collection..WHAT A WITCH.
    I thought she said she wasn't a mean girl? Totally seems like she is ..WOW THIS IS A NEW LOW FOR HER!!
    I get you don't have to give clout to everyone you know all the time BUT she was hanging out with these girls at the last conference, taking pics and posting them😑
    rude and you're no friend of mine if i designed a ring and you are wearing it showing it off and linking it and dont mention me at all.smh!!

Can't yall imagine lisa designing a ring and naming it after her kids.....the wheel? The brooke?(who's 23) ring collection 🤣

She will be sure to mention it now that you have. Like she had forgotten, that trick.

890 replies since 26/9/2023, 02:23   90542 views