as requested. discuss various youtube cleaning channels here :thumbs-up:

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Midwest Magic Cleaning annoys me. He does good work and films it well but the commentary is bizarre! I get he's autistic but the violent stuff he throws in about kicking people in the neck etc are just unacceptable. He says this crap about his own 18 year old daughter. People seem to love it in the comments but why? It's just awful.

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    a new thread I can participate in :D I watch a lot of cleaning youtubers

Aurikatariina - I watch her sometimes. she amuses me with her commentary. she acts so excited and energetic about trash :lol: I wonder if she truly loves what she does that much or if she turns off the camera and starts complaining lol

Clean with Barbie - I've only watched a few of hers. they were ok I guess. I need to watch more

A Beautiful Mess - I actually really like her videos. well explained and put together. they are good videos to have on while I clean myself

Midwest Magic Cleaning - same for him. I really like his videos and he gives good cleaning tips. I started using bar keepers friend on my sink because of him. that stuff is great. I also like that he has a really non judgmental attitude when it comes to the hoarding issues people have

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Clean with Barbie is a disaster. I watched her scrub a toaster and she scratched the stainless steel severely!! Then, in another video she put a cleaner on the granite counter top and it took the shine right off it!! There was even mention of these two things in the comment section and she deleted them comments. She really doesn't know what cleaning products and what tools to use. She has done a lot of damage to appliances etc.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like Aurikatarina. The videos are a little formulaic and I guess some of that is the generic type of apartments they seem to have in Finland. Her tips and methods are solid though.

Clean with Barbie is odd. Don't like her filming style or voice. Not watched much of her.

A Beautiful Mess is good. Such a hard worker! I also put these on while I do housework. I prefer ones with an almost continual voice over though not big chunks of no explanation as I'm not looking a lot while I clean.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like midwest magic cleaning, I actually find him quite funny but I get how he's not for everyone. Barbie is supposed to be moving to Spain so I am guessing she might not be sticking with this cleaning gig? Who knows but like I said her cleaning methods are horrible and do a lot of damage.

I enjoy Auri, and her cleaning methods are solid and usefull.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My beef is that they ALL have been irresponsible with bio hazard settings. Bugs, mouse droppings, human waste. They are not trained professionals and followers could get very sick trying to clean these situations on their own.

Auri has a TEAM and makes it look like it’s just her cleaning. She does the same situation, grime and trash. When she gets to ‘Merica, she’s in for a real treat.

i agree that Barbie wrecks stuff by scrubbing and scraping and get that he’s joking, but MWMC calling his son “filth” is not exactly cool.

FYI I watch on invidio.us (yewtube) so they don’t get views…

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thank You so much for this thread!!
    I like to watch Auri but I think she has gone over the top with her orgasmic reaction to filth, lol. The more I watch Barbie the more I find myself being astounded by some of her actions and quite frankly, I am over the constant butt shots. I almost didn't start watching A Beautiful Mess because on her first video she was talking to the camera and the gum chewing was gross. But I went aheas and watched and I haven't noticed it since. I think she is still uncomfortable doing her videos, but hopefully she improves as she goes along.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh this is awesome. Thanks, Meow

I agree, the "I love dirt" stuff was so over the top.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 10/17/2023, 09:54 PM) 
    Midwest Magic Cleaning annoys me. He does good work and films it well but the commentary is bizarre! I get he's autistic but the violent stuff he throws in about kicking people in the neck etc are just unacceptable. He says this crap about his own 18 year old daughter. People seem to love it in the comments but why? It's just awful.

Because he's funny. It's not an autism thing. It's a GenX thing. It's inside jokes he has with his kids. It's just his sense of humor. He doesn't always kick people. He spin kicks the crap out of that kitchen counter and cleans it that way.

11.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I disagree. He makes the violent comments about people and that's not funny out of the blue the way he drops it in. Especially against women. It's a shame as it ruins his commentary. His commenters egg him on as well.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 10/19/2023, 07:19 PM) 
    I disagree. He makes the violent comments about people and that's not funny out of the blue the way he drops it in. Especially against women. It's a shame as it ruins his commentary. His commenters egg him on as well.

🙄 Ok, Princess.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like him and find him very funny. Each to their own I guess.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I like MMC and I find him to be funny. What I like the most is that how he talks about hoarding and what causes these homes to get into the condition they are in.

Barbie is ok, but sometimes what she shows make my stomach turn. There was one where she was trying to unclog a toilet and she showed herself scooping it out. I agree with those of you who said that she doesn’t always use the right tools for the job.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I love MMC, Barbie and A beautiful mess. I also love clean with colene (not sure i've got the name right) the dutch woman that A beautiful mess recommends. Barbie's editing could use some work. I feel she rushes to get content out. I get the impression Mack is helping her a bit with that. She said she'll keep doing free cleans when she moves to Europe so that's exciting. A beautiful mess (her name escapes me right now) is so lovely. They're all so good to do these things for free. The messier the better.

74 replies since 17/10/2023, 20:41   4957 views