CrankyPantsApparently Thought you might like this thread. 😍

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 10/22/2023, 02:44 PM) 
    CrankyPantsApparently Thought you might like this thread. 😍

Oh thank you! I'll try to get caught up!!!

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it just me or is Bonnie from A Beautiful Mess all botoxed? I find her face never moves and she's difficult to understand. All the reasons to not even bother watching.

Cleaning with Barbie I did watch, but she's getting a bit big for her britches. She argued with a woman about some place and she just kept arguing and made content with it. Nope. I stopped watching as she came off as so arrogant. She needs therapy before doing this job!

MMC is getting to be very MEH. He's only in it for the clout. He wants a million subscribers. He's always injured and yes, I know he's autistic, but he may need to focus on less youtube popularity and actually creating better videos. Invest in some lighting, dude. I often watch his videos on MUTE. He's terrible on tiktok! Just downright rude, which I don't think he's acting but being his true self where he's "letting loose". Get a blog. Or therapy.

Welp, that's it for me! I enjoy Auri's videos and she's getting better with her English all the time. It will be interesting to see her in Miami in a couple months!

QUOTE (Window21 @ 17/10/2023, 17:10) 
    Clean with Barbie is a disaster. I watched her scrub a toaster and she scratched the stainless steel severely!! Then, in another video she put a cleaner on the granite counter top and it took the shine right off it!! There was even mention of these two things in the comment section and she deleted them comments. She really doesn't know what cleaning products and what tools to use. She has done a lot of damage to appliances etc.

Yes, she scratches alot of cupboards and appliances with her aggressive scrubbing! I hope she replaces these things for the owners.

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 23/10/2023, 03:25) 
    Is it just me or is Bonnie from A Beautiful Mess all botoxed? I find her face never moves and she's difficult to understand. All the reasons to not even bother watching.

Cleaning with Barbie I did watch, but she's getting a bit big for her britches. She argued with a woman about some place and she just kept arguing and made content with it. Nope. I stopped watching as she came off as so arrogant. She needs therapy before doing this job!

MMC is getting to be very MEH. He's only in it for the clout. He wants a million subscribers. He's always injured and yes, I know he's autistic, but he may need to focus on less youtube popularity and actually creating better videos. Invest in some lighting, dude. I often watch his videos on MUTE. He's terrible on tiktok! Just downright rude, which I don't think he's acting but being his true self where he's "letting loose". Get a blog. Or therapy.

Welp, that's it for me! I enjoy Auri's videos and she's getting better with her English all the time. It will be interesting to see her in Miami in a couple months!

QUOTE (Window21 @ 17/10/2023, 17:10) 
    Clean with Barbie is a disaster. I watched her scrub a toaster and she scratched the stainless steel severely!! Then, in another video she put a cleaner on the granite counter top and it took the shine right off it!! There was even mention of these two things in the comment section and she deleted them comments. She really doesn't know what cleaning products and what tools to use. She has done a lot of damage to appliances etc.

Yes, she scratches a lot of cupboards and appliances with her aggressive scrubbing! I hope she replaces these things for the owners.

I don't think Bonnie is botoxed, but she might be. She strikes me as being shy and a bit lacking in confidence. I love her videos. Barbie arguing stressed me a bit too. That's definitely a European trait. She reminds me of all my relatives. lol. Her latest upload was SO satisfying to watch. The house was absolute filth. I thought she could have done more narration though, like explain the circumstances, what she found challenging, how she found the place, etc. English isn't her first language so i get this must be hard for her. She has so much potential but rushes things.

Mack is definitely getting an ego lately. Especially since he's formed his little club of cleaners where he gets to be the leader. I find it a bit misogynistic to be honest. I don't watch his lives for this reason, but his cleaning videos are unreal. All three work their butts off, especially compared to some of these YouTube mums who vacuum out kitchen draws and swirl a wand around their toilet bowl. They've found a niche that's going to explode i reckon. It's huge on TikTok. Auri is gorgeous but her stuff is a lot more produced. They don't show things that aren't cleaned like dishes that go in a box, she doesn't get to the point when owners are obviously full of crap with their stories, and she pushes betterhelp, which is a massive scam. As someone with a history of depression she should kinow better.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, better help sponsorship is nothing to be proud of.
    Bonnie and barbie are into the scantily clad cleaner bait for views group in my opinion. They all have to have a slant.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brickthesteamer23 @ 10/25/2023, 01:30 AM) 
    Yes, better help sponsorship is nothing to be proud of.
    Bonnie and barbie are into the scantily clad cleaner bait for views group in my opinion. They all have to have a slant.

OMG! Yes! When a YouTuber decides to wear tight clothes and shiz to get more views - I lose respect. If that is what they wear normally - do you're thing. I haven't watched the ladies you mentioned.
    But my first thought reading that was Girl with the dogs. She used to wear the uniform type clothes when grooming dogs. The type that keeps all the hair off of you. She got more popular then started wearing leggings and sports bras to groom dogs!!! She eventually snapped out of that crap and wears a practical jump suit.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My two favorites are Auri and MMC. Barbie gets on my nerves and the other two I am still trying to figure them out.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree, the tight workout clothing on women is HIGHLY annoying. How about wearing something more relaxed and casual? I think they do this on purpose to rake in the money the fastest. I also noticed Barbie has a strange thing for Mack. She's posted some really weird stuff in the past few months. It's gross. Some things do not need to be posted for the public to see.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mack is married too and your right about that Barbie is something for him

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Ew really? I don't follow Barbie so I missed that.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her community tab she has a few pictures of her obviously being braless and drinking beer at the beach, also in a bikini matching said beer. Gross. She's promoting herself, not cleaning.

I just unsubbed from MMC's channel today. I get he's trying to get viewers and is using disgusting thumbnails for the clickbait, but my stomach says NO more. Besides, he calls everyone devil worshippers. With claiming mental health issues, he really needs to tone that crap down several notches. If he wants to be taken seriously as a professional, clean up the filthy language. It was funny at first, but now it's way overdone, IMO.

Also, there are TONS of people out there who do this line of work. The fact that he says he only knows a handful, maybe 4, that do what he does tells me he doesn't do research on much else. He did admit in his live the other day that he spends half days deleting "troll and hater" comments! Oh, these youtubers have it so hard, don't they?! 🙄 That's why sites like this exist and people can post their opinions here where otherwise it's considered hate speech and you're just mean for saying your thoughts about something. If you want to be a youtuber but can't handle the heat, shut off the comments and never turn them on for all your platforms.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, when people catch on to their clickbait and tricks for views, they have to block an delete. He says some heinous things. Like calling his son filth. Even joking, it’s not ok.

Auri is a scam too. She makes it look like it’s just her cleaning when it’s really a team. She wipes a few things and cleans the floor. Big whoop.

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Bonnie went live a few days ago. It was not very good. She was chomping on gum and her phone was shaky. Just set it down already!

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone watch MMC's latest video? He's clearly cleaning his son's house! Noticed how he did not use his son's name or his girlfriend's name. In fact, Mack seemed a bit on the low side of energy narrating this video. My question is, how can people who clean hoarder houses live in nearly similar conditions as the houses they clean?

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't realise it was his sons place. Interesting. He did make it look and function much better. His heart is in the right place and he genuinely has good ideas for getting places out of depressive ruts. His area seems pretty rural and poor.

I don't think all cleaners are clean themselves. His dad has obviously got the kids involved to get them money and back on track. He may be doing what his dad tells him but not have a natural inclination. Dad obviously supervises closely to keep things on track.

74 replies since 17/10/2023, 20:41   4957 views