Clean freaks, hacks and wacks; talking dirty about the cleaning channels

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 2/6/2024, 03:19 PM) 
    Poor kid. She just has an ear infection! Glad she has a solid answer now. Hopefully she can relax and not have TOO many bug stories about it! lol

Whew, she thought for sure it was a bug lol....I'm glad it was just an infection.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/2/2024, 02:19) 
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 12/8/2023, 09:12 AM) 
    MMC posted in his community tab humble bragging about all the money they're spending on "this couple's" home makeover. Clearly he's talking about his son, Jason and his girlfriend. He's making it seem like he's helping some random couple when it's in fact his own family. Nothing wrong with helping family, but why isn't Mack being up front about it? If anyone heard his ramblings in his thanksgiving video, he says he's paying for his daughter's tuition fees for college. Now he needs to find a way to treat his 2 sons and spend equal amounts on them, as well. It's so obvious "this couple" is his son!

This is why many youtubers are called liars. People who are around in the beginning (like I was with MMC) do pay attention and eventually, the creator gets caught up trying to spin a different narrative that is not the complete truth. So much for "transparency for the community!" Just wait til it all backfires. This is the other problem with fast growing channels. Many viewers are new, have no idea what's what or who's whom and so they believe at face value that what the guy says is truth. It's all for clickbait, views and pats on their own back.

They won't even clean a house unless it can be filmed. I think that's a bit rude.

oh wow I didn't realize that was his sons house. I wonder why he wouldn't just say that...? I had to go back and look. certainly looks like the same porch and curtains and chairs comparing it to the video where he mowed Jason's lawn lol

zzzzzzz1112

zzzzzzzzzzzz111

zzzzzzzzz333

he can obviously clean or fix up whatever house he wants but I wonder why he just referred to them as "this couple" lol. weird

Great detective work! He deletes any comments that imply or question whether it's Jason's house too. I think he's just embarrassed or ashamed about the state of it, which I understand. But Mack is using the situation to imply he's a Saint. There's a big difference between spending time and money on strangers and on your own son, who lives in a hovel despite you repeatedly 'going viral'.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    MMC has full-on cult leader attitude in his latest video! He went on a rant for SEVERAL minutes explaining why he does what he does and if anyone disagrees with his views, they're blocked! I don't believe it when he says, "I get it...." and then talks about the naysayers. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but it's clear you take great pride in the ability to block and ban and then only want the butt kissers around.

Even Auri doesn't talk like that.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The guy is an arse. He had more humility before some of his videos pulled big views. Now the way he speaks to viewers is condescending and arrogant. You can tell from how passive his kids are the dynamics that play out there. He says he wasn’t a mean drunk but given what a prick he can be sober, I doubt that. I hope his kids make it so they can stop being reliant on him financially. I love his videos but I watch on mute cos he’s a d!ck.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I think he's a controlling arse as well. That's why his 'jokey' violent commentary people find sooo funny rubs me up the wrong way. Nice men don't do that.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now Auri is going the way of having an eating disorder? She wants to know if people want to "hear her story"! OK. I give up. I'm all for watching cleaning videos. Once they go this woe is me route, I'm done. Stick to the cleaning. The end. All the for $

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Seriously why doesn't she make enough money already

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She cleaned ONE place in Florida. Likely shilling for American sponsors. Now the ED story. And I hate the better Help Sponsorship, they are nothing but trouble…

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is anyone really gonna buy her book or doll??? I have no interest in that crap at all!

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 22/2/2024, 21:45) 
    Is anyone really gonna buy her book or doll??? I have no interest in that crap at all!

Absolutely not! She says she's 30? Why does she need a doll that looks like her?

MMC's latest video. He says he watches DIYfferent channel. Does he know that they probably don't watch his because they don't tolerate foul language? They've said in more than one video that they don't put up with it and delete comments that have swearing. I just think it's a tad bit funny that MMC loves to talk only about HIS interests. Sounds more narcissistic than he does autistic, which I don't think he is. He overwhelms himself because now he has an audience to complain to and gets paid for it. He's also going to fly Barbie to his state to do some cleaning together. Come to your own conclusions on what that's all about! 🤢

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He’s not autistic, he’s an ADHD a hole. He lied abut Jason’s house redo. He puts viewers in danger by showing them cleaning hazardous situations without proper protection. Him and all the rest. Mouse droppings, mold, human waste. IT”S NOT SAFE TO CLEAN THAT with rubbery gloves and some effin sponges….

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=P4cFAO2eZ8A

Talk about CRINGE. I've officially unfollowed Auri now, too. MMC finally got what he wanted. Recognition from her. Words fail to describe how strange all this is. He actively seeks attention from other women cleaners.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched a beautiful mess yesterday and she is complaining that she might have to get a job and her views are way down since January. She said she hasn't made any money since then and she's complaining in her video. Oh well.......

I really don't understand how she made no money in 3 months, She has decent views and not every video is gonna hit over 40 thousand views etc....

I think when she started going on about being autistic and having all these issues people stopped watching.

UhOh, I seen MMC uploaded that video and I didn't watch it, I didn't connect him being Auri until you just mentioned it. Ugh.....these cleaning channels are getting desperate!!!

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, Auri tagged him on IG. That's when I unfollowed. She has 3.8M subscribers on youtube, is 30 and here is a 50 year old man making fun of her and the way she speaks, dresses and how she cleans. What's funny to some is highly disturbing to others. But hey, they're all about making themselves look like idiots and getting paid while "helping others" which they repeat themselves over and over again in every single video. It's more for them than it is ANYone else. They just have to keep convincing themselves and their viewers.

Mack just gets more and more disturbing as time goes on. I checked out a Beautiful Mess's community tab on her channel and she has the mindset that if Mack can do and say dumb things, then so can she! I think that's why she's losing views. Good. Go out and deal with real people for once and stop hiding behind a dumb mask on the camera. She says hers and her daughter's morbid sense of humor comes the autism?? NO, it does NOT! See, this is where uneducated people in the realm of special needs get so wrong. They are using their "diagnosis" as a coverup to act and sound like an idiot. I have an autistic grown son so I know a bit of the varying types of autism. She has a sense of morbid humor because she chooses to. Not because "autism" told her to.

WEIRD!!!! Another reminder to not watch anymore! LOL
    Attached Image
    Opera Snapshot_2024-04-01_110409_www.instagram.com

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just discovered this thread. Great stuff! I stopped watching MMC after you confirmed my suspicions about the young couple house makeover. I couldn't understand why they were wasting so much time doing the ugliest paint job on those tear down kitchen cabinets. I also couldn't believe they weren't steam cleaning the disgusting LR shag carpet…it looked like a crime scene in there. His current home is not much better, he has ZERO decorating taste. I could go on…the oversharing livechats, the prancing about in his new clothes, that strange cleaning job at the house fire place. Has he opened his shop yet? He's too smooth and smug to have suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He must have had other channels. He'll have to continue buying subs if he wants his 1M plaque.

74 replies since 17/10/2023, 20:41   4957 views