Status
    Anonymous
    As requested!

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Do you have the thumbnail screenshot so I can watch it?

Also, I think you would enjoy Samantha Jo's channel. There is SOOOOO much to unwrap there...

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cindylouwhooo @ 22/10/2023, 22:04) 
    Thank you!!!

So there’s so much to say! I found her channel through crazy cleaning mama! I wanted to see what dumb person was really paying Emily to teach them youtube when Emily herself hadn’t gotten to 100k nor were her views good at all! Her videos weren’t great at all! At the time I didn’t think anything of her moving in with a friend after divorce!

Recently someone brought her channel up in another thread so I watched more videos and am like WHAT!!! So one video she’s on her porch with her friend and she’s talking about how someone reached out to ask for her help to organize her home! Amanda asks if she can film the video and the girl tells her yes but she or her kids and husband can’t be in the video! So she films the video Because to her it’s pointless to go and do the girls home if she can’t have it for content because she could be at home filming content!!! She then goes on to complain about how the video to her wasn’t great because she had to edit so much out to keep the families privacy! After she’s done complaining she goes on to pretend to be a good person and says you should do things for others without expecting to get paid or anything in return!!! After she said she wasn’t going to do it unless she could film it!! Lol

Another video she’s sitting on the couch and she’s being so rude to her daughter! I don’t think she’s a good person!

I didn’t watch much of her cleaning videos but she denies being in a relationship with her friend but this video she posted yesterday the whole house is a mess and then you get to what’s supposed to be Amanda’s room and the only thing she had to do in there was vacuum and it looked as though she pushed the covers over to make it look like she slept in that bed! Then the friends room is a high mess with Amanda’s stuff over it and it looked like she made half the bed to make it look like only one person slept in it! Come out when you’re ready but to continuously make it a point to say over and over that y’all aren’t in a relationship because people question it)! There’s a reason people question!

I don’t think Amanda is a nice person! I think her friend has a very genuine and giving heart and Amanda takes advantage of it!

Why is Amanda not working? She has a brand new bronco and lives off of a “friend” and she spends money on things like she has money so why isn’t she working? She wasn’t working before youtube and she is a very small channel so it makes no sense at all why a single mother isn’t working to get out of her “friends” house and into her own home! Wtf! I’m thinking for sure she has to be getting child support and alimony but that isn’t going to last forever!

Also her friend is a teacher and dash’s to make extra money!!! Amanda can’t be bothered to go to work!

they bought the house together she pays the house payment and the food (because she has more mouths to feed) and heather pays the utilities. From my understanding she has worked in the past and got money from her marital house to put down on this one. She earns more from YouTube than she could earn working the jobs she used to she says. Proves just how much YouTubers get payed she only has 6.5k subbies. She has type 1 diabetes. Heather wouldn’t be able to rent on her own as rent would be around 1200 for a place just for her so it worked out financially better for them both. I think she mentioned heather came from an abusive marriage and doesn’t have a relationship with her mum aswell. I’m still undecided but her kids seem happy and nice so I feel she can’t be that bad

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She is one of my favorite channels so I may be a little biased but I’ve never seen her be rude to her kids. I have watched her videos since she started. She seems to make her kids be respectful and keep them in check which, in my opinion is better than other YouTubers that act like their screaming kids are perfect and they just pacify them to try to keep them quiet during a video. Amanda has admitted her kids aren’t perfect and I have seen her tell her kids not to interrupt while she is talking or when someone else is talking. As far as Heather making faces, you just have to see/learn their personalities. They joke around all the time about things. If you go to her channel and look at her total views and do the math, I think she has probably making decent money. As far as Heather dashing, that was for her and Amanda’s daughter to spend time together and give her daughter extra money for college and to me, that was super nice of Heather. To my knowledge, Heather doesn’t have kids of her own and I thought that was super sweet. My opinion on Amanda saying let them move in together, Amanda has a lot of baggage (kids) and I think it was nice of Heather to take that in and be under one roof. I went back and watched the video you are talking about and her friend actually offered to pay her and Amanda said no, if she could film it that was good enough. If you will watch more of her videos, she goes to peoples houses and helps elderly people that can’t do things theirselves. And she does not charge them as long as she can video. From what I see, the girl works her butt off (physical labor), she isnt just vlogging a day in her life, she is actually working. As for them being a couple, I just don’t see there being a relationship between them, her husband is still way to involved. I still think they are in love with each other and are trying to work things out. Are there things about her I could snark on? Well yes of course! But she isnt out here wearing fake eyelashes with extensions, letting her kids be screaming brats, or faking falls and spider bites for views/attention. I can see how watching a video here or there could give you false assumptions of her, but if you watch them all, I think she is genuinely a good person. But hey, that’s just my opinion!

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She is forever screaming at the dog.. every video I do believe her Jesus love blah blah is all an act!

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yea in one of her earlier videos, she says she’s so grateful for Heather taking her and her kids in when she left her husband. Then in a later video, she says her and Heather are buying the house together. I find it strange that she goes to ‘Heather’s’ room to do her hair and makeup and uses that master bath. Yea right. And in their ‘Lives’, her and Heather lay together in that bed. They act like a bickering couple. She’s not fooling anyone.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dust Bunny @ 26/10/2023, 03:34) 
    Yea in one of her earlier videos, she says she’s so grateful for Heather taking her and her kids in when she left her husband. Then in a later video, she says her and Heather are buying the house together. I find it strange that she goes to ‘Heather’s’ room to do her hair and makeup and uses that master bath. Yea right. And in their ‘Lives’, her and Heather lay together in that bed. They act like a bickering couple. She’s not fooling anyone.

So she pretends they are friends but are actually couple?

No idea on this lady/channel story, I'm just watching a video for the first time. You guys need to get me up to date 😅

8.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They definitely seem more than friends which is fine ..but don't lie about it ya know?! the chemistry there is more than friendly 😉

QUOTE (Cindylouwhooo @ 28/10/2023, 02:08) 
    She for sure reads here! She went off in todays video! It makes me wonder if she has an account and comments on other YouTubers here

I missed it! About to watch an laugh now 🤣

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Glad I could advocate for the poor dog 🐶

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No way two women both ended they're marriages, moved in together, and all but not in a relationship. I don't care if they are or not doesn't matter to me but I don't buy that. I could be wrong though. Amanda does seem bossy to me and wants her way. She does help a lot of her family out and works hard. I give her that. I don't dislike her though at least not yet lol.

QUOTE (Dust Bunny @ 26/10/2023, 03:34) 

She said in one video she was raised in a strict church that didn't believe homosexuality was right so I think that's why she keeps the relationship hid or whatever but no women who are just friends are buying a house together. I don't buy that.

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Ahh there is a thread on her here. I came across her channel today and I could not figure out who Heather was to save my life. I finally just found a video where she said she's her best friend but she sounded all suspicious about it.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She said in one video that Heather was on a date with a man lol. Then in one she was saying "come here Heather let us fix you up like a girl" jokingly. Who knows really. I thought they were a couple. I mean who buys a house with their friend? Then he husband comes there a lot or her ex husband or something.

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    The longer I'm watching the more of her nastiness is coming out. They are really raking it in for her daughter's baby. They have piles and piles of gifts it's wild. Her DIYs are kind of crappy too. She paints everything gray. I've never seen anybody paint cabinets without taking the doors off first. I don't like the way that she exploits and shames her kids either. She basically said she was raised hateful and racist but her parents are the best parents ever. Ummm okay. That doesn't sound like very good people to me.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought the same thing about the baby gifts. I'll never understand the mindset of people who send these YouTubers gifts and stuff. It's weird to me.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 9/1/2024, 20:47) 
    She definitely has that Ozempic face. She aged years in the last year. She looks like she is 60. She got that Hank Hill butt too lol.

D7z8h9iWkAE2qoM

She needs to stop talking about how her kids faced a lot of adversity because I don't think she knows what that word means.

😂 Now all I'm gonna think of is Hank Hill booty

55 replies since 22/10/2023, 20:34   4491 views