Amanda Payne

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I didn't like how after her daughter cleaned her room she just barged in with the camera rolling and told her all the things she did wrong and needed to clean right away. Like what if her daughter was changing or something. Her daughter looked so uncomfortable. I felt bad for her. She also drops hints about things she needs, probably so someone will send it to her. Like with the fabric or whatever it was. She was like should I buy the pack with all of them. Really what does that cost? $25 just buy it don't try and get someone to send it to you. I will never understand why people send stuff to youtubers.

2.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She barges in her daughter's room with the camera all the time. Video I was watching yesterday she barged in on her daughter in bed. She tried to hide her phone screen really fast so the camera couldn't see it. She's 11! And then she recorded her cleaning her room and shamed her the whole entire time she voiced over it. She talks shit about everybody. I can't believe how much she bad mouths the Christian people in her town.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The youngest daughter does seem aggravated a lot. Honestly I don't blame her. I feel sorry for her and other kids that are recorded and put on YouTube for everyone to see. You know kids at her school probably see that. Amanda has a bossy attitude and wants everything her way.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Plus Amanda has mentioned her kids being bullied because of her and Heather's relationship being plastered all over the internet. It didn't stop her for a second though. Her and Heather planned the whole channel as an income planning on exploiting the girls. She really doesn't like her one daughter.I can't remember her name. I only saw her in one video where they were moving her into the apartment. She went on and on about how much she put her though. I would never say something like that about my children. Both Amanda and Alden seem to favor Kennedy and Allison over the other girls. The only reason she talks about Lexi is because she's having a baby so they can use her as content to exploit.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yep I definitely think they're a couple cause ain't nobody gonna buy a house with their friend. I wouldn't want my kids life plastered all over the internet and especially not if they we're getting bullied because of it.

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She's given conflicting accounts of who actually owns the house. She first said that Heather bought the house and let her stay with her and then she later on said that they bought the house together. But she said in more than one video that it's Heather's house. She can't keep her lies straight. I don't think her name is on the house I think it's all Heather's but she says that she's part owner because she's the one doing all the work in it. What does Heather do for a living? It doesn't seem like she's home very often. Amanda said she quit her job because of the rumors of her and Heather being a couple. She worked for the post office. That's crazy to quit your job because of your relationship status.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 12/1/2024, 00:11) 
    She's given conflicting accounts of who actually owns the house. She first said that Heather bought the house and let her stay with her and then she later on said that they bought the house together. But she said in more than one video that it's Heather's house. She can't keep her lies straight. I don't think her name is on the house I think it's all Heather's but she says that she's part owner because she's the one doing all the work in it. What does Heather do for a living? It doesn't seem like she's home very often. Amanda said she quit her job because of the rumors of her and Heather being a couple. She worked for the post office. That's crazy to quit your job because of your relationship status.

I think Heather is a teacher or something from what I remember.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I just watched the one where she laid floors in her daughter's house. Oh God! They are absolutely hideous. Every house she does she does it gray. Gray walls, gray floors, gray everything. It's so ugly! She does horrible work. She did those floors all wrong. She didn't do anything right laying them. They look soooo bad!

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 13/1/2024, 01:34) 
    I just watched the one where she laid floors in her daughter's house. Oh God! They are absolutely hideous. Every house she does she does it gray. Gray walls, gray floors, gray everything. It's so ugly! She does horrible work. She did those floors all wrong. She didn't do anything right laying them. They look soooo bad!

She just redid her room and guess the color ...black again. The room is small and now looks dark and closed in.

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Poor Heather with Amanda doing her hair in the only style she knows how to do. 2009 called they want their ringlets back.

11. MichelleS

User deleted

You use the same name to comment on her videos.. it’s so funny to see you be fake nice in her comments and then come here to talk crap

12. MichelleS

User deleted

So you’re saying someone else is using your name on here as a YouTube name? Because here you say your bedroom is black and on YouTube mystery gal tells Amanda about her black bedroom lol

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    You must not be on the Amy thread and know who the weirdo is lol. If you were you would understand.

14. MichelleS

User deleted

I’m not sure who Amy is but I do know the comments on Amanda’s videos from mystery gal are now gone! Are you saying someone on YouTube is pretending to be you here? That is crazy and I would like to read more lol

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    There's a weird stalker from the Amy thread that has gone after a few of us here at the bakery. She's made multiple accounts here and on YouTube.

55 replies since 22/10/2023, 20:34   4487 views