Amanda Payne

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    MichelleS so you've only been here two months right about the time the creepy stalker got kicked out? Kind of suspicious lol.

I'm not seeing any comments on Amanda's channel with my name.

2. MichelleS

User deleted

Very ironically I call you out and all of those comments are now gone! I wish someone else that reads Amanda’s comments or Amanda herself would confirm what I’m saying

Yesterday’s video I noticed the mystery gal comment. Had numbers behind us like mysterygal6569 something like that.. had I known I’d be accused of being someone I am not I would have taken picures.. but

Yesterday’s video there was a comment telling her something like we are too old to be falling and it was being nice. I read here and have been for a good while so I recognized the mysterygal screen name. I click on past comments from that account and can see comments to Amanda saying “she got more gifts for one baby than all 5 of my kids” then another comment on a different video asking her to change her music because she always uses the same music and Amanda replied to that comment saying she needs to go look for more music on whatever website she uses.. then I saw a comment on another video asking her why she has to paint the same colors all the time and told her that her bedroom was black. Then I come here and everything you mentioned here about yourself is what is basically said on Amanda’s comments

I have no reason to lie about it!Sounds to me that right after you got called out you went and deleted your comments. I came here and commented yesterday right after I saw the comments! I couldn’t read all past comments only the ones I said I saw nor did I look too much into it as I was confused why you would try to be nice in Amanda’s comments but on here go all in! I’m sure there are many people on this website who try to be “friendly” with the YouTubers they sit in here all day to talk about

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Lol okay S D. This is getting old. Get a hobby.

4. MichelleS

User deleted

It’s getting old because I’m stating facts? I doubt seriously someone is pretending to be you and be nice to youtubers in comments. I doubt they are playing the part of you so well that they comment personal details about yourself and things you say here. The only person here that needs a life is you. 3 years and over 18,000 comments is sad. Who hurt you? I’m here to snark on one youtuber so I guess I can’t talk too much but I hope that I am never that miserable!

And you can call me a liar all day if Amanda reads here she will know the truth🤣

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    If I was commenting on YouTubers videos being nice I would have no problem admitting that lol. I don't comment on YouTubers videos though. I've never commented on Amanda's channel. I find it highly suspicious that your account was created just when the stalkers account was banned but okay. I'm not gonna feed the weirdo stalkers anymore.

And why the hell would I use the same username? 🤣

6. MichelleS
        +1   Like  

User deleted

If it isn’t you on YouTube then I really do apologize but those comments were there and are now gone. However whatever crazy stalker you think I am I am not. I signed up here 2 months ago because I went to school with Emily crazy cleaning mama. I came here to say some things about her but never got around to it. I found Amanda’s channel through Emily and really loved her content so I have been watching Amanda for a year and also read here on emily! My friends that also know Emily told me about this website so of course I’ve been reading here. When I saw Amanda come up and then the mysterygal comment I was like wow this is crazy she is being nice here yet so mean on gossip bakery.. I’m sorry for the confusion and if I were wrong about you here. As for whoever you are thinking I am.. I do assure you I have no clue who Amy even is I don’t watch an Amy on YouTube or Instagram and not to be dramatic at all but I don’t even personally know an Amy🤣

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Sorry if you are not the stalker. This lady has been making videos about me and making multiple account and stalking my social media. It's been crazy.I'm not the only person from the bakery that she's done this to. It's right on brand for her to take things that I say here to make it look like it's me. She went and read every comment of mine on this platform and mentioned personal things about me in a video trying to dox me.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    And honestly I would totally say nice things to them and then talk shit behind their back lol. Ain't no shame in my snarky game lol. I just don't comment on videos.

9. MichelleS

User deleted

That is so crazy!! Really I am sorry for coming at you like that but really if that person didn’t say the same things you said here I would have never said anything. How did she find out who you were isn’t this private?😳 or did you share too much about yourself?

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Here she is lying again saying that she never showers in Heather's shower. She literally said in a video I watched last week that they all use Heather's bathroom and they never use the hallway bathroom. That if they take showers they take them in Heather's bathroom. I think it was in the house tour video and then the one where she was redoing Heather's bathroom. She's sitting there saying "Do you want me to be real or fake?" While she's lying again. Why in the world would she keep her makeup in front of the mirror in Heather's room instead of her own room that she's pretending she sleeps in? It's a staged scene with her sitting in bed this morning and it's cracking me up.

And that's stupid cheap piece of board nailed up to the wall looks so stupid. It doesn't look like a headboard. It looks like she's covering a hole with plywood lol.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Who's Amy? What the heck is going on lol. I'm lost. Just watched the video of her going on about people being mean lol. Hello your on YouTube people are gonna be mean lol.

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She was one miserable complaining grouch today. She literally complained the entire video. She doesn't even have a job! She worked for a few hours and moaned and groaned about it. Why is their kitchen always such an absolute disgusting disaster? I would be so embarrassed to show that to the world. Does nobody in that house clean up after themselves? Teach your kids how to clean up Amanda. Be a better example and stop complaining. She's constantly guilt tripping her kids and yelling at that poor dog. She hates that dog. Boxed spaghetti is the best spaghetti you'll ever have? Really? Yikes! She would rather do YouTube than make t-shirts lol. Then stop making T-shirts. If I was one of her customers and saw this last video I would be canceling my order. I wouldn't want to give my money to somebody that complained about my business. What a boring video of her complaining and sitting on the laptop. She if grifting for money from her viewers hard core.

She said in an older video that she does not get child support from her ex but in today's video she said all of her income is extra because he takes care of them. Which is it Amanda?

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She lies all the time. Just like the bathroom deal. She said they all used Heather's bathroom then she claimed they didn't. All she does is complain. Her ex husband couldn't have a new woman with the way she's still so needy of him. She's the type that doesn't want to be with him but wouldn't want him with someone else. She wants to control and boss everyone.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I wasn't paying full attention to today's complain fest but it sounded like she was bagging on Heather. Saying "But I still love her. That's the thing you can't live with somebody without getting in fights with them but I still love her" or something like that. WTF? She's horrible and abusive. She is such a bitch.

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    In today's video she says spend the day with me getting it all done and then she didn't do anything. She sat there and read her devotional book for 20 minutes and talked about what an absolute horrifying abusive bitch she was to her family. I can't believe she just admits that she's is abusive to her family like it's no big deal everyone should just move on after she treats everyone like garbage. She feels bad about it because she wants to be the best her. She doesn't feel bad about it because of how she made anyone else feel though.

All she does is complain about the shirts that she has to make. Why do it if all you're going to do is bitch and moan?

She let everyone know that her very pregnant daughter is out of work so she's going to need her viewers to send her money.

Then Heather shows up and does the work for her. I feel bad for Heather. Amanda is awful. She basically moved into Heather's house and took over then it's horrible and abusive to everyone.

What happened to her making all the shirts upstairs so they don't get pet hair on them? She spreads them out all over the dining room for the pets to get hair all over.

55 replies since 22/10/2023, 20:34   4487 views